Herman Cook Volkswagen

(4.7) 7 Reviews

1435 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024

Used 760-753-6256

Awesome dealership with a hometown feel

by from Encinitas,CA |

This is my fourth new car purchase through Herman Cook as I am very loyal to them since car buying is painless and they always take care of me! I have referred several friends and will continue to do so.

Herman Cook Volkswagen responded to this review

December 25, 2014

hank you for taking the time to share your Herman Cook Volkswagen story. We are glad to hear our team has been able to assist with your vehicle selections over the years. We appreciate your patronage. Please give any one of us a call if you need anything else. We hope you are enjoying the new Volkswagen Tiguan! Dennis Cook, Owner Herman Cook Volkswagen

Great dealership & great people

by from San Diego, CA |

Yesterday I purchased my third Volkswagen, but my first new one from Herman Cook: a 2014 Jetta GLI. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful, and I got the car color and model that I wanted for a good price. They even offered me a slice of pizza, as they had just got lunch. The whole process went very smoothly and I will definately recommend Herman Cook VW to anyone looking for a VW in the future. Thanks again.

Herman Cook Volkswagen responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Thank you again for choosing Herman Cook Volkswagen and we hope you are enjoying your new Jetta GLI! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our knowledgeable and friendly staff. It is always so rewarding to receive such great feedback from you on both Yelp and Cars.com. We believe our customers truly say it best! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come! Dennis Cook, Owner Herman Cook Volkswagen.

Herman Cook Volkswagon

by from Encinitas,CA |

Back in July I had my 2013 Jetta S serviced and the mechanic notified me at the time that the key lock tumbler on my ignition was in need of replacement and they would order the part and contact me when it came in. I was never contacted after that and had to return on my own to the shop when my key would not come out or stop the engine, thus the less than perfect rating. The service desk was very helpful and got right to work to solve the problem. I was told to return the next day for pick up and was given a complimentary rental. The next day I picked up my Jetta and have been very satisfied with the lock since that time. Generally I am satisfied and would most likely recommend Herman Cook Volkswagon to others, though still a bit puzzled why I was never contacted about the part.

Amazing customer Service. Relaxed and friendly

by from Encinitas, CA |

I brought in My Audi A3 for an oil change and the service was amazing. Everyone was extremely friendly/helpful. They didn't try to up-sell anything to me, there was no pressure. Just relaxed and friendly environment. 5 Stars out of 5.

I was greeted in a professional way

by from Encinitas CA |

I was greeted in a professional way, my information was taken with special interest so that the service to my GTI would go smoothly. My car was serviced and returned to me in a timely manner.I was taken to and from my home by shuttle and it was a pleasant ride.

First service for my car

by from Encinitas, CA |

I took a 2011 Golf for 50,000 miles service. Service was excellent. The personnel very accommodating. But I was shocked at the fee. I can't imagine what it would be to replace a part!

A dealer that deals more than just selling cars

by from Carlsbad, CA |

How many dealerships have a sales manager that walks you personally to the service dept. and starts the process of leaving your car for service. NONE! Time is very important to customers. None of us want to waste time and I can say my last visit was very good, I rate all there with a high score. Jerry Barringer