Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria

Service 800-307-7801

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Lindsay Lexus Dealership - #1

by from Greenbelt, Md |

The customer service is definitely first rate and extremely professional; afterwards I felt like family. All my requirements were met, all my questions were answered and not once I felt like I was wasting their time. The Lindsey Lexus Team is very knowledgeable, courageous and provided awesome service that I can remember once one I was in contact with. From the service that I received by Tim, Mario, Alex and Mathias and the quality of the vehicle, I am definitely a Lexus owner for life. I would like to thank the entire Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria Team for a positive and memorable time purchasing my new 2013 ES-350. Sincerely, Pamela Happy New Lindsay Lexus Customer

August 28, 2013

We appreciated you taking the time to share this positive experience. We hope you will continue to provide us with feedback on any future visits to Lindsay Lexus!

Very solid dealership

by from Alexandria, VA |

This is a great, no pressure dealership. As always, it takes awhile to get through the paperwork, but everyone was very courteous and we got a very fair price on the sale of our used car and the purchase, and they took all the time needed to get us up to speed on all the electronics in the vehicle. We haven't been to the service department yet, but neighbors who have been to Lindsay have nothing but good to say about them.

November 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are so happy to hear that our team provided you with the high level of customer service and attention we believe all our customers deserve. We understand that the paperwork process can sometimes take longer than we'd prefer, but we are continuing to make improvements in order to better serve our customers. We hope you will try out our service department next so we can show you the benefits of being part of the Lindsay family! Thanks again!

Lexus ES300

by from DC area |

No one contacted me either email or phone, was ready to make a purchase.

November 15, 2014

We appreciate your feedback, and we are very sorry to hear that our team did not follow up with you. We have communicated your experience to our management team in an effort to continue improving. If you would someone to reach out to you regarding this matter, please let us know by providing us with the best way to reach you at support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you.

Great Dealership for a Lexus

by from Washington, DC |

My salesman Nazir was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

August 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear a member of our team was able to provide you with a positive experience.

Great service.

by from Accokeek, MD |

My experience with sales person Abdul Tayyab was awesome! Abdul is very knowledgeable of the Lexus brand and he has been in sales for many years. His demeanor is direct and yet not overbearing. He made my experience a pleasant one that resulted in a seamless process from my initial research of the vehicle to completing the paperwork to drive the vehicle off the dealership lot. I highly recommend Abdul to anyone who is looking to purchase a Lexus vehicle.

August 28, 2013

We appreciated this feedback, and we hope you will continue to review Lindsay Lexus on any of your future visits!

Helpful but no sale

by from Washington, DC |

Call to inquiry about a new lexus and was referred to a sales person. Came over 2 days later and the sales person didnt seem like they knew very much about the car. I asked detailed questions and I got lexus.com answers. I asked to see the previous model and I was handed off to the sale person I should have started with from the beginning. The 2nd sale associate was super nice and allowed me to drive anything I wanted and clearly explained the features of each car I drove. The sales person basically convinced me to purchase a model I didnt even have on my radar. Lindsay Lexus is very over priced. I saw the same vehicle with the same equipt and 30k less miles for $5000 less including lexus certification. This for me was a "no brainer". I would use the 2nd sales associate again if that person was at a different lexus dealer.

Sid Ferzad's Outstanding Service

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

I would like to thank Sid Ferzad for service that was well beyond the call of duty. This is our first Lexus, a ES350 and we love it. Sid took the time to go through every option installed in the car. We felt very welcomed and no pressure and that is the reason why we would recommend Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria to our family and friends. Thank you again for the wonderful experience. Andre Goolsby

August 28, 2013

We just wanted to let you know we appreciated your feedback, and we hope you will continue to review Lindsay Lexus on any future visits!

Not At All Satisfied

by from Frederick, MD |

I found a vehicle on their website and called as soon as i saw it. The receptionist sent my call to the voice mail of a salesperson that was't even in that day. I left him a message and he got back to be TWO days later. We agreed on a price for the vehicle and i called back and left THREE messages to place a $5,000 deposit on the vehicle via credit. I just got a call from the used car manager ACE and he told me that they took a deposit on the vehicle from some guy and his wife. I guess if i was older and married that would want my business. I will NEVER buy a car from these people. Very unprofessional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ignored and generally dismissed

by from Washington, D.C. |

Went shopping for an RX. After about 15 minutes inside the show room, no one had asked if we needed help. When we asked the front desk if someone could show us the RX, they were very unconcerned. Both ladies at the desk were on the Internet. I was honestly amazed, but it made our choice easy, we WILL NOT be buying from Lindsay. If you can't even handle new customers, god knows how you treat existing ones.

Certified Used

by from Gainesville, Va. |

What a joke! I bought a certified used car from Lindsay Lexus. A few years later I noticed the paint was fading on one of the doors and the rear panel. When I took it back to have it fixed they told me a certified car can have up to 3 replaced panels and still be certified. What no accident and you replaced 2 panels on this car and didn't disclose that. Poor business practice. So I take the loss when I am not trying to sell the car. I love the RX. Best car I ever bought and I will get another one but not from this dealer.

August 31, 2012

We apologize for you recent visit. We encourage you to speak to our Pre-Owned Sales Manger, Ace Rezai 703-647-1260 or our General Manager, Jeff Warner 703-647-1295, if you have not done so already.

used car salesmen

by from Arlington, VA |

Don't buy a vehicle from this dealership. Customer service is poor, particularly if there is a problem with the vehicle. In addition, they sold me an extended warranty (not backed by Lexus, it turned out, to my surprise). When the warranty company went bankrupt, I was out of luck. No help from Lindsay Lexus or the management team and salesmen, who were rude, dismissive, and disrespectful.

August 31, 2012

We apologize for the recent visit at our store. If you did not get the chance to speak to the General Manager, Jeff Warner, I encourage you to do so. His direct number is: 703-647-1295. We would like the chance to make things right.