Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria

Service 888-821-5903 Service 888-821-5903

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Lindsay Lexus Dealership - #1

by from Greenbelt, Md |

The customer service is definitely first rate and extremely professional; afterwards I felt like family. All my requirements were met, all my questions were answered and not once I felt like I was wasting their time. The Lindsey Lexus Team is very knowledgeable, courageous and provided awesome service that I can remember once one I was in contact with. From the service that I received by Tim, Mario, Alex and Mathias and the quality of the vehicle, I am definitely a Lexus owner for life. I would like to thank the entire Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria Team for a positive and memorable time purchasing my new 2013 ES-350. Sincerely, Pamela Happy New Lindsay Lexus Customer

Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria responded to this review

August 28, 2013

We appreciated you taking the time to share this positive experience. We hope you will continue to provide us with feedback on any future visits to Lindsay Lexus!

Easy and pressure free experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

Finally I walked into a car dealership and didn't feel like every person there was desperate to force me to buy a car.. This was a laid back and friendly experience from start to finish.. I am happy to recommend anyone looking for a new car to Lindsay Lexus!

Lindsay Lexus is Fantastic

by from Alexandria, VA |

We have leased three Lexus ES 350's in the last seven years. We have never had a complaint with the sales, finance, or service staffs. Everyone is extremely customer oriented and willing to listen to our requirements.

Great buying experience - Chris Hayes was awesome!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I had a very positive experience buying a new SUV at Lindsay Lexus! My salesman, Chris Hayes, was quite knowledgeable and personable! I wouldn't normally think of buying a new car as pleasant but I enjoyed working with Chris and the staff at Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria!

Exceptional car buying experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I would highly recommend Lindsay Lexus. The new car team is professional, personable and most importantly, thoughtful about your needs versus a sales mentality. I am not a fan of the car buying process, but they made it quick and easy. I knew I wanted a Lexus 350 RX Sport when I visited the dealership. After a test drive, they worked out the best financing/leasing option - and obtained the specific vehicle I wanted. It was literally the best car buying experience I could have imagined. Jessica, thank you so much!

Lindsay Lexus Great Dealership

by from Bowie,MD |

I had a great buying experience with Lindsay Lexus and my sales consultant Mar Roble is the best. Always willing to answer any questions you may have and even after the purchase has been complete willing to accept your calls and continue to assist always.

Good customer service

by from Mclean, VA |

I like my sales consultant, Mar Roble. He's a very professional and considerate person, willing to answer any questions you have.

Pleasant Experience

by from Rockville, Maryland |

We started our research online. The salesperson Mar Roble was the first to contact us, and made time to call us at our convenience, convincing us that Lindsay would be the right dealership for a great buying experience. He was very helpful for our decision to choose the right vehicle (nx200t) with the right package that we liked. He was very friendly, patient, eager to help throughout the whole purchasing experience, and after sales support till now. The experience is rather pleasant, no-stress. And new car sales manager Lou Brown was quick to make decisions, wasting no time. After sales tech support Alex was very knowledgeable about the new features of the vehicle. Overall, excellent experience with this sales team.

Best experience

by from Arlington, VA |

From the minute I walked in the door, I felt welcomed. The Lindsey Lexus Team is courteous, professional, and knowledgable. I had the best experience purchasing my new RX350 with the help from Ace Rezai and his team. They made the process easy and straightforward, the way it should be. I got the car I wanted and a great deal for my trade-in. I look forward to returning for my first service! Thank you Ace, Thai and Barbara!

Excellent customer service

by from Hyattsville,Maryland |

Mar Roble is an outstanding sales man. During our visit to the dealership, Mar was very instrumental in helping us select a vehicle that was best for us. We worked with him for two days and he remained professional and extremely patient each day. Thanks Mar for making the experience so wonderful.