DeMontrond Texas City

3220 Gulf Fwy, Texas City, TX 77591

New 888-903-7955
Used 888-903-1642
Service 888-286-8317

HOME OF WARRANTY FOREVER!

great salesman

by from Galveston, Texas |

David my salesman was a great person and I would defintely recommend him! Very Honest!

March 5, 2013

We would like to sincerely thank you for your kinds words. We strive to treat all of our Guests the way we ourselves would like to be treated. We would like to think you will enjoy returning to DeMontrond for all of your automotive needs. Please lets us know if there is anything we can do to improve our process. We are always in search of ways to make your experience the best ever. Sincerely, Diva Ross Internet Director DeMontrond Texas City

Good deal

by from Bayou Vista |

No big haggling over price. Stood by the price that was a good price and gave me that price. Guys did a good job of showing me everything about my new truck. I needed to get my old truck back to my house as I did not what to trade it in. They drove my truck to my house and I brought the guy back which was a big help to me. Good deal all around!! Thanks!!!

Excellent customer service after the sale too

by from Texas City, TX |

David is great. He makes dealing with the service department an absolute pleasure! I won't take my vehicle anywhere else as long as David works there.

THE BEST AUTO BUYING EXPERIENCE IN 40 YEARS

by from Rosharon, Texas |

Our salesman, Garrett, was extremely patient and helpful, giving us the type of attention and courtesy normally offered by high end dealerships. The finance manager, Adrian, was congenial, extremely knowledgeable, and listened to what we had to say (a true rarity in his field). Their overall demeanor gained our trust and we entered into a win, win agreement. The best overall auto buying experience my wife and I have had in over 40 years. We highly recommend DeMontrond Toyota in Texas City.

August 5, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. We are all so pleased you were happy with your purchase here at DeMontrond Toyota. I will be sure to let Garrett and Adrian know how pleased you are. Welcome to our extended Family. We hope you know that we will always be here for all your automotive needs.

Great Service

by from Texas City, Tx. |

I called in to set up an appointment for service. They took vehicle in within 15 minutes of appointment time. Made the repair the same day.

June 5, 2014

Thank you for you nice review James. We are so pleased that you were happy with your recent Service Visit. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the experience.

New car buyer happy with DeMontrond Chevrolet

by from Texas City, TX 77591 |

I was wondering why it take 4 plus hours to by a car it seems, yes I know I wasn't the only one buying a car and yet it still available to wait so long! It should be some kind of way if a person good credit score he or she should be out and down the road 45 minutes to a hour or have it so you can set up appointment to get this done faster that way most of your day ant tide up, but I definitely love the people and services you guys put out De Montrond, Dealership is the place to buy and I hope you know it's a joy doing business with you guys!

May 31, 2014

Charles, I am so sorry for the delay that occurred during your purchasing process. We strive to take care of All our Guests in a timely manner. Thank you so much for your understanding and your very Nice review. Welcome to the extended Family!

Visit to dealership for recall issue

by from Texas City, Texas |

Hated to have to come in so soon for a recall, but they had me in & out very quickly. David in the Service Dept. did an excellent job taking care of me and my new truck.

May 31, 2014

I am so sorry you had to deal with a Recall David, but I am very happy to know you were satisfied with your visit at DeMontrond Chevrolet. Please know that we are always here for you.

Poorest Customer Service EVER!!!!

by from Goodrich, TX |

We drove over 100 miles to get to this dealership for a specific car we had seen online. We arrived at the dealership and the first gentleman we were greeted by, laughed at us when we asked the price of a corvette. We continued over to the car we had originally come to see. We stood there for a while, looked the car over and then we had a seat next to the car waiting on someone to help us. After about 5 minutes we asked for someone to help us. We could not get any information out of three (3) people, including a manager, who walked over to look at the car with us. They had absolutely no information about this car, were unable to touch, drive, start or open the hood for a customer. I don't understand how you have a car on the showroom floor for sale and no one has a clue about it. They practically ran us out the door without any type of help or information. I had explained to them how far we had come and we wanted to look at this particular car.....but to my surprise, no one in the whole place had any information or was able to provide help on this car. I was highly disappointed in the way we were treated, the lack of professionalism and the extreme rudeness displayed by employees of DeMontrond Chevrolet Texas City.

May 3, 2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback. We Value All of our Guests and strive to be accommodating and helpful. Our Sales staff is knowledgeable and willing to assist anyone who comes through our doors. Even our General Manager assists every Corvette shopper as he is our resident expert. I am so sorry we were not able to accept your $20,000 offer for our already reduced $25,000 Corvette. I wish we could have earned your business, we were just too far away on price.

Great service

by from Texas city, Texas |

Everyone was great with my last visit !! I wish something could be done to make my car reliable on display like it was before I had my computer reset

May 2, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to go online and complete a review. We do value all of our Guest's comments about their visit. We are here for you if you have any automotive needs or concerns.

Friendly People - Great Service

by from Houston |

Tony was very helpful, willing to let me drive whatever I wanted and non-pressuring. He asked about my needs & wants and helped me find a car that I feel safe in, gets good mileage and I enjoy driving.

May 2, 2014

Thank you so much for you kind review. We strive to make all our Guests feel at ease. This is a big purchase and it takes time to decide what will fit your needs and your budget. We understand this. Again, Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Sales Representive Inconsiderate of women

by from Texas City, Texas |

My mom was at the bank dealing with salesman wade boothe over the phone she had him on speaker asking about a price he said no and hung up. while amoco loan officer was listening If that.s how they treat women then no one needs to come in there.

April 16, 2014

Hello Trenia, I would truly like to apologize for Wade's behavior to You, your Mother and the loan officer at Amoco on behalf of all of us here at DeMontrond. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing what was going on with that employee at the time of this phone call because he quit without notice shortly thereafter. This is not the way we treat our Guests of any gender. Melissa DeMontrond runs the Texas City Location and we have many Females in Key positions here. I myself am one of them. Please read all of our reviews to get a better picture of the way we conduct our business here in Texas City and give us a second chance to earn your patronage or at least your forgiveness and understanding. We truly respect All of our Guests. Please feel free to reach out to me so that I can clear up any misunderstanding as well. Sincerely, Diva Ross