Gastonia Nissan

Service 888-653-0132

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Very happy with service

by from Grover, NC |

i've been very happy with the sales and service at Gastonia Nissan. Love the lifetime warranty that is provided. My Sentra gets "Great" gas mileage.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Gastonia, NC |

I hate dealing with the whole car buying process (especially the sleezy car salesman aspect of it) so much, that it took my car completely shutting down this weekend and needing over 6 grand in repairs before I would even consider stepping into a dealership? Imagine my shock when my visit turned out to be one of the greatest experiences I've ever had! The moment I stepped thru the doors the entire staff went out of their way to make me feel like a VIP. Note I said "from the moment I walked thru the doors" because there wasn't a pushy salesman rushing me before I could take my keys out of the ignition. Instead a kind woman welcomed me as soon as I walked in and announced that "a VIP guest" was here to see someone. My sales professional was knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and made the entire process quick and seamless! Instead of trying to force a vehicle on me he took the time to find out what I really wanted (and could afford) and thouroughly explained each and every option I had before I made a decision. After what felt like less than the time it takes to watch an episode of Game of Thrones, I left in a brand new 2015 Altima with every single option I asked for, in addition to a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty, free washes and oil changes for the first two years, complete confidence in my decision, and a car buying experience that inspired me to create a Yelp account just to make sure credit was given where credit was due. So if you're in the market for a new car or simply want to weigh your options, I recommend you head to Gastonia Nissan and ask the wonderful lady at the front desk for Darren Chapman.

Wonderful Experience.

by from Gastonia.NC |

Overall it was a wonderful experience. Phillip McSwain was great. He did everything he could to make my car buying experience easy, comfortable and enjoyable. I bought two different cars from him and when I need another, I will go back to him. He treated me like a person rather then a sale. I would recommend you ask for Phillip by name.

Will never set foot in this dealership again

by from Hickory, NC |

Purchased an SUV from this dealership and went for a scheduled oil change. An oil change anywhere else would take about 20-30 minutes, but we had to wait 2 hours! Again, this was a SCHEDULED oil change. We saw other customers come and go while we sat waiting. We were never given an explanation as to why it was taking so long, and no one apologized. When we told the service person we had been waiting almost 2 hours, the response we got was "We're aware". The customer experience we received was a complete disappointment. We would highly recommend you NOT take your vehicle here for service.

Very happy with the customer service!

by from Gastonia nc |

Phillip was so good to us. This is the second car I have bought from Gastonia Nissan and I have been very pleased. I will definitely continue to do business with them in the future!

Great dealership and salesman, highly recommend

by from Gastonia, NC |

I purchased a 2006 Nissan Frontier Truck. I was treated with respect, given a great deal, and customer service. I recommend that you go see Scott Terry for you car or truck buying needs.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Belmont, NC |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Quest from Gastonia Nissan. We worked with Patrick McSwain and had a wonderful experience. Patrick took the time to listen to what we needed in a new vehicle and respected our time and our budget. Our 7 year old really liked the kids room, he had a great time watching TV and playing with all of the toys, much more fun than sitting with us while we worked through all of the paperwork. We highly recommend Patrick McSwain and Gastonia Nissan.

Very pleased

by from Hickory, NC |

Ernest Hill at Gastonia Nissan made our buying experience a pleasure. Ernest is a super nice guy and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car.

The Smoothest Time Ever !!

by from Charlotte, NC |

This is the 4th Nissan Z I have bought from various places in Charlotte; and by far the smoothest, easiest, and fastest time of all. Upon driving up Phillip was there to greet us before we even stepped out of our car. He was most helpful in purchasing my dream car ...another 370Z fully loaded, top to bottom ! Let me take the car home for a few days. Took care of my every question and need simply and efficiently and was there from start to finish. I can't say enough for Gastonia Nissan, truly a wonderful, special place that takes the pressure out of car buying for the ladies. Thank you again Gastonia Nissan !!! :) Julie Lahti

unexpected experience

by from Gastonia NC |

Clean facility, professional staff, and an overall great experience. Special thanks to Ernest Hill. He is a huge asset to your company. Thanks guys.

Just plain AWESOME!

by from Concord, NC |

A recent quest to locate and purchase the new NV200 led me to Gastonia Nissan. While this was not my first location of choice, it was most pleasantly the last place I needed to visit to find the deal that was right for me. I knew what it was that I was looking for and when I arrived to Gastonia Nissan, they had a vehicle inside the showroom that was close but just not quite what I wanted. Without prompting, the young salesman that introduced himself as Philip McSwain was out the door and retrieving the van he felt was what I was looking for. At first glance, the vehicle he produced stood out and it did not take long for the decision was made to purchase that vehicle. Philip understood what I had been through to find just the right vehicle and within what seemed like a few seconds, he produced a price quote for me that was by far the best deal I had seen from the other dealers I visited. To Philip, this probably seemed like an easy sale, and it was. I knew what I wanted, I knew what it would cost me and I knew what a great deal this was from Gastonia Nissan. I am proud to say that I am now a truly happy customer of Gastonia Nissan and can not wait for the opportunity to return to this dealer for service on this new vehicle as well as to purchase my next Nissan. If you are looking for a salesman without the drama and pressure that accompanies so many in this business, please visit Gastonia Nissan and ask for Philip McSwain. I am sure he will provide you with the same level of professionalism and courtesy that he showed me on my visit.