2275 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054

Service 888-653-0132

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Very happy with service

by from Grover, NC |

i've been very happy with the sales and service at Gastonia Nissan. Love the lifetime warranty that is provided. My Sentra gets "Great" gas mileage.

I'm a repeat customer with Gastonia Nissan.

by from Belmont, N.C. |

Received excellent service from my salesman Michael Gibby, he's a Gastonia native and I grew up in Gastonia he made feel right at home. Every one did every thing they could to meet my needs with financing and price. It was Awesome.....That is why I'm a repeat customer. Would recommend this dealer ship and Michael Gibby to anyone.

Great car purchase experience!

by from Dallas NC |

I must say I am thoroughly impressed with both my salesman, Philip McSwain, and my new Nissan Rogue SL! Philip did a wonderful job helping me to find a perfect match for my vehicle needs. He was extremely knowledgeable about all of the vehicle's technical features and very patient with my endless list of questions. I would absolutely tell everyone to ask for Philip by name and let him help you find your dream vehicle!

Great Salesman and Finance Manager

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a great car buying experience at Gastonia Nissan.I would recommend you see Anthony Underwood (salesman) he was top notch. He listened to what I wanted and needed he wasn't a pushy salesman. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Robert Cobb ( Finance Manager) was the best Finance guy I have ever dealt with ( I've brought 5 new cars before this one) I told him what I wanted my car payment to be and what warranty I wanted and he made it happen.

by from Lawndale, NC |

Dealership had a great selection, Was quoted a price on the phone and the price was the same when we arrived. I have been shopping since January and that was the first time I was not jacked around and told " Oh I'm sorry but I forgot to add etc. " Philip McSwain was our sales person, he was very knowledgeable and was very courteous and professional, gave us a great deal on our trade in. He worked hard to get us all the rebates and discounts we qualified for. I would recommend Gastonia Nissan to anyone, and definitely ask for Philip you won't be disappointed

Review of Gastonia Nissan

by from South Carolina |

I had a very good experience purchasing a car at Gastonia Nissan. Philip McSwain did an excellent job helping me to find a vehicle that would meet my needs. He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Great service and fantastic sales managers

by from Belmont, NC |

I was very pleased with the service I received from Gastonia Nissan. They are very customer oriented and will do what they can to help you out. Phillip McSwain was my helper. I am very thankful for all that he did for me. He said "when it comes to the customer, I will always fight for them to get the best deal they possibly can." He did everything he could to help me get my car payment where it needed to be, since I am a 19 year old trying to make my own car payment. I am so glad I got the opportunity to work with him in my journey of buying my first car. His companionship and helpfulness made my experience with Gastonia Nissan the best ever. I am very thankful for him and all of his co-workers who made this possible! If you are looking to buy a car, I would recommend this dealership over any other! Oh and ask for Phillip when you go, you won't be disappointed!

very satisfied

by from stanley, nc |

I would recommend this dealership to family, friend, and anyone else. Philip was our salesperson and he was so kind and helpfull. He treated us like people and not a paycheck. He has even came in on his days off when we had to pick up paper work. We could not have asked for a better experience. We were not rushed or pressured and even had the opportunity to take our car to dinner as our test drive. Ask for philip if you are looking for a nissan in gastonia. I recomend the Juke. We love ours. Thanks Philip.

Do not negotiate with you

by from Hickory NC |

Good sales people, not so good sales managers. The salesperson Genesis was great. Was professional, courteous and personable. Unfortunately, despite the title, she couldn't make a sale since it was up to a sales manager. They offered the lowest possible figure for my trade in. I've gotten 50% more at a local small used car outfit, as well as at some of the other Nissan dealers. The asking price wasn't very competitive as well. A simple search on this site showed several similar vehicles at lower prices or with lower miles. When I showed the competition's listings to the sales manager he acted like he's never seen the Internet and it shouldn't even be brought up. The sales manager wasn't willing to negotiate. I was ready to increase my cash offer by $2000, he offered to decrease the asking price by $200.

Customer Service Goes A Long Way!

by from Gastonia, NC |

First I have to say I'm a very satisfied customer! I love my 2010 Infiniti G37x! When my husband and I pulled into the dealership we were greeted by Philip McSwain. Philip was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles Nissan had on the lot. He answered all of our questions and offered additional help. My husband and I left without purchasing anything. WE WENT BACK! After shopping around we could not get the great deals or customer service that Nissan of Gastonia offered any where else. I would recommend family and friends to go to Nissan of Gastonia and definitely ask for Philip McSwain. A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Treat you like family

by from Lowell, NC |

My husband purchased a Sentra for his son after test driving a couple of vehicles from Jonathan Ramos. We appreciated the no pressure approach from him and all the staff. The experience was a pleasurable one, so much so, we went back a week later and purchased the Murano Cross-cabriolet. Any time we go to the dealership, everyone always speak to us and has a smile.We love the fact we can take either vehicle by the dealership at any time to get a wash. If Jonathan isn't busy with other customers, he always is there to great us and offer assistance for any need we might have. WE FEEL LIKE FAMILY! Thanks to all the staff for the continued appreciation as customers we feel every time we are there.