Mercedes-Benz of Escondido

Service 888-735-2860

Mercedes-Benz of Escondido, Something Else Altogether

Value, Luxury, Customer Service & Worth the Drive

by from Tustin, CA |

I live in Tustin, CA (Orange County) and I have bought over 5 cars from Mercedez Benz of Escondido. Each experience made me feel that I was supported in getting the right car and the right deal. The reasons that I make the drive include the expert sales team who take a no pressure approach and are committed to ensuring that you find the right vehicle for you and/or your family. They work with you to ensure that you have the best financing options, and once a customer, you can count on continued 1st class treatment. You know that you are working with honest, good people. The leadership team there has over 25 years of experience with Mercedes Benz which is evident and it makes me feel very confident in my purchases. The Service Team is also excellent, paid attention to detail and always returns the car clean and complete. Thank you MB of Escondido, see you again next year for my new vehicle!!

July 17, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Best Experience So Far........

by from San Diego, CA |

This is the best experience for far in going to Mercedes Benz dealer in Escondido. It was very pleasant and no pressure approach to your client worked best for me. They gave me all the information I asked for and any other information they thing would help me make my decision. There was no hint of pressure to buy a car in my whole one hour experience. We test drove the car and they were very cool in explaining all the features. I left with all the information and very positive experience that I will not hesitate to call them back or go back to them to buy a car. I highly recommend this dealership.

March 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your new car. We hope to continue earning your business and customer satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

MOST UNRELIABLE STAFF IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from San Diego, CA |

Do not bring your car here for repair because it won't fix your problem and they will empty out your wallet. Brought the car here to fix a problem for close to $2000 and same problem recurred in matter of less than 30 days and they charged another $700 and within 2 months, the problem recurred again and they charged another $700 for repair.

January 27, 2014

MJH, I would like to discuss your experience in our service department. Please contact me at your convenience 760.745.5000 Respectfully, John Lukehart General Manager

Not Your Normal Car Dealership!

by from Villa Park, California |

Living in Villa Park, East Orange County, it was with hesitation that we had to drive down to Escondido to get the car that we wanted. However, after our experience there, it was well worth the drive! We got the car we wanted at a reasonable price, and the service of both Robin Reinhard as well as Michael Stansbury was top notch. They both were extremely accommodating and took the time that was necessary to fully explain all of the electronic extras that were on the car. They were professional and polite at all times and made the experience one of true customer service. Never did we feel that horrible "pressure" that we felt at other dealerships. It was more of a relaxed country club environment, and they were professionals who knew and executed their jobs with the utmost integrity and knowledge. I would highly recommend the beautiful drive to Escondido to see either one of these men. I guaranty that you will not be sorry. In this day of high pressure car sales by people who do not know or care about you in the experience, we found that this was a truly pleasurable and "no pressure purchase" by two people who knew and cared about our happiness throughout the transaction.

November 16, 2013

Hi Marcy and David, Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know about your experience. I am really pleased to hear that both Robin and Michael were top notch and of great help. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. John Lukehart, General Manager

Tahoe GL550

by from South Lake Tahoe, CA |

Great dealership run by friendly, trustworthy, quality people. Earlier this year I visited MB of Escondido in search of a used GL 550. A few months later I received a call from one of the sales staff that they had a car for me. After a few pictures, and some reveals of the small almost invisible scratches, I bought the GL550, sight unseen. When the GL550 was delivered at my doorstep up here in Tahoe, the vehicle was even better than promised. And, the flaws they sent pictures of, I could not even find. Friends did not realize my "new to me" car was 5 years old with 100k miles. Everyone thought it was brand new. It's nice to be able to count on this dealership, even when I'm an out of town customer. And, the service dept is top notch. Their attention to detail is always reliable. Customer service is professional and simply impeccable. Highly recommended place to buy a Mercedes!

Great customer service

by from San Diego , CA |

It was my first experience with Mercedes Benz of Escondido. All I can say that I was amazed by the quality of the service I received ( i had another bad experience at Mercedes Benz of San Diego and I guess you can tell how good a service is when you compare to a bad one) Michael Stansbury was the one who responded to my email and followed up with me till I made the appointment and went. He let me test drive the one I wanted (C250) for as long as I wanted and my husband too. This way I get a feel of the cat specially I was comparing it with BMW. Long story short I decided to go for it because it had everything I wanted and few other amazing options too. He was very knowledgable, friendly and not pushy at all ( like people in other dealerships I had to deal with) he did everything he could to make it happen the way I wanted. He saved me the trouble to sell my car and traded it in for the price I was very happy to get. The financial department got me an interest rate %1.5 which is better than what I was going to get from another place (%1.9). Him and the manager worked together to get me the car I wanted down to the price I was very happy with Followed up with me the next day made sure everything is good and I had to contact him with couple questions. And as usual he replied so quickly. If there was 10 stars for the rating I would have given it gladly. I am very happy with the car and the service. And I would defiantly go back and refer friends

1st time buyer, sure to be a long term customer!

by from San Diego, CA |

My experience with MB Escondido was EXCELLENT! From my initial inquiries via the internet to, price and options discussions to the purchase of my E320 Cabriole all facets of my negotiations with this dealership was professional, accommodating and a pleasure. Mike Marooney was excellent with consistent follow up without being "pushy". He was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all my questions even well after business hours. Mike Stansbury was also very easy to work with, knowledgeable and really helped make my experience a very positive one. Even the paperwork was a breeze to get through. I would highly recommend Mercedes Benz Escondido to others!

Highly Recommended!

by from San Diego, CA |

This was my first experience both with Mercedes-Benz & with leasing a new vehicle. After shopping around & receiving sub-par service from multiple dealerships in San Diego, I made the drive to Escondido and was glad I did. Robin Reinhard & Michael Stansbury were immensely helpful!

Very Friendly Service

by from Rancho Cucamonga Ca |

My family has been buying cars from this dealership for many years. I recently traveled 80 miles to buy a new car from our longtime salesman, Mike. As always, it was a no hassle experience. The sales manager even took us for a ride to show us the park assist feature. Very cool, by the way. The service department guys are also helpful and friendly. Top Notch Dealer!

Great Buying Experience

by from Murrieta |

The entire process was fantastic. Once we found the car I was looking for the whole process was quick and painless. Mike Marooney was very helpful.