Toyota of Escondido

231 E Lincoln Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026

New 888-686-0324
Used 866-621-2907
Service 888-786-4474

Started off good but went downhill

by from Vista ,Ca |

We were very happy with the front line sales people; very knowledgeable and polite. The bad part came when we tried to get a price. Talk about "old school", the sales manager comes in, tells you his life story and then when pressed for a price, proceeds to tell you they don't need to discount because this dealer sells so many cars. OK, well there are many Toyota dealers so we moved on.

Best Dealership Ever!

by from Escondido, CA |

I came to this dealership to purchase a new car. I fell in love with the Scion TC and they had the exact color that I wanted. The car buying experience was very easy at this dealership and the customer service was phenomenal. I was sitting in the waiting room while my car was getting detailed and was observing the great customer service that was being provided to others in the waiting room. The employees here really do strive to make their customers happy and this is what will keep people coming back. Great job! P.S. If you ever go to buy/lease a car at this dealership, ask for Ramon! He rocks!

Excellent experience with Certified Used Toyota

by from San Diego, California |

After doing a lot of research here on cars.com I decided to purchase a certified used 2012 Toyota Camry LE from Toyota of Escondido. Salesman Glenn Filippelli was great with outstanding customer service skills and very friendly and helpful throughout the buying process. The whole experience was not stressful at all. No pressure. They just answered to all my needs and provided the vehicle I wanted at a great price. Financing process was also excellent, never pushy without trying to convince me to get extras I did not want. Overall an excellent experience in all respects. Highly recommended!

Highly Recommend this dealer!!! Great Experience !

by from Burbank, CA |

I just purchased a 2013 Toyota Rav4. I found them through cars.com It was well worth the 2 hour drive. The sales team was great! No pressure just accommodating to our needs. The dealership was huge; very clean, comfortable and family friendly. My car was washed, waxed and had a full tank of gas. They showed me all the features which was helpful since I am not one to read the owner's manual. I would highly recommend this dealer if your looking to purchase a car, you will be very happy that you did.

Great sales and service experience

by from San Diego, CA |

We had a great experience buying from Scott Busby in the Internet department. He answered all of our questions about the cars we were interested in and worked with us to figure out the best solution as we walked through the entire sales process; from the test drive all the way through driving away in our new car, he was there for our first new car purchase. His warm personality was also reflected in everyone else we met during the sales process and I can't recommend them enough. We have seen the same level of attention from our service advisor, Jessica Fischer. She keeps us well informed of what's up and what our options are each time we've brought in our old Corolla.

2013 Tacoma Purchase

by from San Marcos, CA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Tacoma from Scott Busby at Toyota of Escondido. The Tacoma was an ideal choice for me and Scott made my experience extremely smooth. I had researched the Tacoma online and upon visiting the dealership, Scott worked with me during negotiations on a budget friendly deal. I would highly recommend Scott and Toyota of Escondido to any potential Toyota buyer in the San Diego and neighboring city areas. The purchasing experience was first rate and I'm confident others will receive the same professionalism with Scott and staff. The happy owner of a 2013 Tacoma from Toyota of Escondido, Ron C

Excellent customer service!

by from San Marcos, CA |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles through this dealership and can't say enough about the level of service and professionalism. From the first greeting, to the negotiations, to the finances and finally, all way through the salesperson going over the features in my SUV, I was treated with individual care and courtesy. I would recommend this dealership to my family and closest friends, in fact, I have sent many there through the years! Nobody likes going through the process of buying a car but when you need to do it don't hesitate to give these people your business.

So glad I came here!

by from Oceanside, CA |

I was referred here by family and am so lucky I was! I've grown up watching my parents buy cars and bargaining, threatening to walk away, hours passing, the back and forth, etc. I didn't have to deal with ANY of that with Barry Murray at Toyota of Escondido. He listened to what I wanted, found what I was looking for, showed me my options, dug down to the very lowest possible price and I had my name on a brand new car in an hour! My new 2013 Rav4 was shipped within a couple weeks and the paperwork and closing procedures with Lauren were just as quick and painless as the shopping! Thanks for a great car buying experience!

Toyota Highlander

by from San Diego, CA |

Just purchased a Toyota Highland at Toyota Escondido. Overall it was a great experience. Friendly people and huge selection of cars. Scott Busby was are our salesman. I would certainly recommend the dealership and salesman to anyone...especially after going to Toyota Carlsbad and not having a great experience.

4RUNNER PURCHASE

by from Carlsbad, Ca |

I recently purchased a new 2012 4RUNNER SR5 from Toyota of Escondido. I worked with Scott Busby and found the experience to be a very good one. I found just exactly the 4RUNNER I wanted at a very good price. Scott, and everyone else at Toyota of Escondido, was professional in every way and spent as much time as was required to navigate me through the buying process. I would recommend him, and the dealership, to anyone interested in a new Toyota.