Acura of Escondido

1502 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029

Used 760-737-3300

Untrustworthy, dishonest and bad customer service

by from san diego |

Based on great service and deal from a lease on a 2012 TSX, I went to acura of escondido for my new lease if a 2015 RDX. John G and I had many email conversations and he made an amazing offer to me on email. He wantedme to get Iin on Friday to close the deal and due to other engagements, I could not make it until Saturday. Per phone and email confirmation, I was told the deal will still hold on Saturday. I drive 30 miles out ofmy way to the ddealership on Saturday and was told the offer no longer stands because it expired on Friday. I showed John the email confirmation and he was still unable to uphold the deal. This is unethical and dishonest to offer something that they could not uphold. I will never visit this dealership again due to their unethical business practices.

Great Service

by from Escondido, CA |

We worked with Abigail Felipe who provided great service and made us feel comfortable throughout the buying process.

great service

by from Escondido, CA |

Abigail Felipe found the car I was looking for at the best price around.

Great experience!

by from San Diego,Ca. |

My first car purchased from this dealership and I must admit it was a pleasure.Phil,or salesman, was very knowledgable and polite,made it convenient for me to buy at a price I was willing to pay without a lot of games!

Fantastic Sales Representative

by from Oceanside, CA |

When I went online looking for a new car, I found what I wanted then asked for quotes from 3 local dealers. Acura of Escondido was the only one who responded. Abby Felipe was the woman I heard from. She was so kind, patient about all the questions I had, and we set an appointment. I told my husband (we came together to dealership) that I only wanted to work with Abby. She's been so patient with the miriad number of questions my husband had, quite knowledgable about the car (Acura MDX with the Advance & Tech packages), and if she didn't know something, she told us she would find out, and did! Because of the vehicle and Abby's outstanding personal care given to us, we chose not to look at any other vehicles and purchased our MDX the same day! She's a keeper!

5 star service

by from San Diego, CA |

I am a repeat customer of Acura of Escondido. I just leased my second car in the last 2 years. Phil Cabuzzi helped me both times and he was the reason I came back the second time. It was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. The customer service was 5 star and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Abby was great!!!!!!!!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

It was fast and easy... i was out in bou a hour, really great customer service abby even took the backseat so my mother could come along during my test drive. Abby was great did i say that already.

Excellent service and customer support

by from San Marcos, CA |

I have been coming to Acura of Escondido for many years now. They treat you the way they want to be treated and I always know I am getting the best value and service from Abigail Felipe.

Efficient & friendly service

by from San Diego, CA |

Abigail was helpful during the negotiation process and really listened to our parameters and needs and was flexible and accomodating.

Excellent Service and great experience

by from Ramona CA |

Abigail Felipe did a great job. Was a good experience, great customer service. Abigail answered all of our questions and was very personable.