RDM Luxury Imports

1108 N STATE ROAD 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

Used 877-227-0619

Poor Attitude - poor attention to their cars

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Called on a car listed on Cars.com and told the salesman I would be there that afternoon (on a Monday) to look over the car. Arrived and the car wasn't there. Was told it was still being serviced - waiting for parts. Told them to call me when they had it. Rec'd a call on weds. but only to verify that I had contacted them about the car (????). Was called in on Friday to take a test drive. The car was a ridiculous mess. I would never have put a car on the lot that was so totally FILTHY, inside and out. Seemed like the car had never been washed, vacuumed (or possibly serviced) in it's 3 year life. Asked about the servicing - they kind of denied any parts related repairs, were kind of hedgy about what had been done. Obviously, for many reasons, I walked away. I expected to see a portrait of RMN (Richard Milhouse) somewhere in the office with the caption: "Would you buy a used car from this man?" >>> For anyone clueless on the reference - ask your grandfather.

Great Customer Service

by from Hollywood, fl |

You walk on the lot and everyone is ready to help you in any way they can. And the best part is the don't make you feel pressured to buy a car, you rarely see that. I purchased my car here and they all took really good care of me. I ended up needing a plate and they got it for me the same day at the cheapest cost ever! Something was wrong with the car and they fixed it up right away no questions asked and at no cost to me! Best customer service I have ever seen!!! I would most definitely recommend them to anyone.

Would Defenetly Recommend

by from Miami, fl |

Very easy and smooth process. I normally don't have time to sit down in a showroom all day. I also got the best price! What an excellent way to buy a car!! The easiest and most pleasant car buying experience ever. I will definitely recommend RDM Auto Sales to my friends!" Manuel Espino, Miami, Fl

Friendly and Knowledgeable Salesmen

by from Hollywood, Florida |

Bought a 2012 Nissan Altima from RDM about 4 months ago. Car has been great for me and the sales men helped start to finish. I would definite recommend getting a vehicle from RDM. Very knowledgeable about finance and helped me out with my credit situation.

Stay Away from this place !!!

by from west palm beach, florida |

Bought a 2006 Audi from this place in Late March 2013... The vehicle had low mileage (52,000). Drove the car home that night, and got a flat on I-95. Had the car checked out the next morning only to find out that all 4 tires had bubbles on the inside of the tire where you couldn't see. Had the car towed back to them the very next day for replacement tires... They replaced them, but the replacements weren't much better. I've since replaced all 4 tires. I should have known this was the LEAST of my problems. It took them almost 1-1/2 months to get my new tag, and a temporary registration was given to me twice, which by the way I had to pay for the Fed Ex package, for the new tag and registration to be sent to me. Its only been 5 months since I bought this "Luxury" car, and everything thing that could have gone wrong with this lemon has gone wrong. The convertible tops leaks like a waterfall everytime it rains, I have an engine light that won't go off. None of the automatic windows work, Had to replace a water pump, for which they had to remove the entire engine to get to...The passenger seat is stuck in one position will not move back or forth....Now their is a high pitch noise in the glove compartment, that may or may not be the motor for the blower. I had to also replace almost every fuse in the fuse box. One by one, they were blowing...All of these things started happening about a month into having the car (of course too late to return under the Lemon Law, Now, you must be thinking what I paid for this heap of junk...not $600, or even $6,000. That piece of crap car cost almost as much as a new car $16,000. I pretty much am fed up seriously thinking of having the bank come and haul it away. FOR YOUR OWN SANITY, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE !!!!

Go anywhere but here!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Recently bought a vehicle here, and all I have had is headaches. Vehicle is fine, but getting my registration is a whole different story. I have had to call them numerous times, to just have them give me the run around. My temp tag has expired 3 weeks ago and cannot get them to issue me another one. Save yourself problems and just go somewhere else. Vehicles are nice there, but the facility is run down, small and crowded. Not to mention while buying my car the salesman gets up and leaves, tells me he needs to pick up his wife from the airport. What a way to do business. Very unorganized, all in all a bad business and does not deserve business from good people.