Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis

Used 888-609-8094
Service 888-659-1994

Sheehy Lexus Best Lexus Dealer

by from Towson MD |

Sheehy Lexus is the best experience I have ever had dealing with any Lexus dealer. They are awesome to deal with!

Go no where else !!!

by from Millersville |

Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis is the best car buying facility I have ever dealt with. I HATE BMW & MERCEDES with the way they treat you, as if they ALLOW you to buy a car, then crush you with poor quality of service that lacks any and all resemblance of customer service! ITS me who is spending money to do business with you because I chose to!!! Mercedes Benz of Annapolis for years provided the worst service and no assistance when needed, I don't know why I took it for the last 11 years but all my coworkers were right, Sheehy Lexus is fantasic, they really do make you feel like your business is appreciated! GO AWAY FROM THE GERMANS !!!

Best Luxury Car Dealership

by from Bowie MD |

This was my first Lexus purchase after owning both BMW and Mercedes and I had not realized how different the dealerships could be. I guess I just assumed a high end purchase was good at any place, but Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis was awesome!

Going the extra mile!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

My fiancÚ and I recently purchased a vehicle from Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis and the whole experience was amazing! Ed Jackson was the sales rep that helped us and he made the whole process easier than we?ve ever had it before. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and made sure we were happy with all aspects of the transaction. Also, Chris Powell, the Finance Manager, worked out an amazing deal for us that was better than we could have ever expected! The whole team there was amazing and I highly recommend people going to them first for their new or used Lexus?s.

Best Lexus Dealer out there!

by from Baltimore MD |

My wife and I have owned several cars from all the other luxury brands (BMW & Mercedes) and have never been treated so well in all of our experiences. Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis has the best team of professionals in the business.

The BEST!

by from Marriottsville, MD |

I have bought and sold over 15 cars in the last 20 years and I have never had such an excellent buying experience. Shandrial was fantastic to work with and really demonstrated the highest level of customer service I have ever received from any car dealer anywhere. I would buy a car, truck, boat, or even paper clips from this dealership given their belief that high-quality customer service is the key to long term success. This team could sell ice to Eskimoes and get a "thank you" in the process.

Very good Lexus dealer

by from Columbia, MD |

Buying process was smooth, fast and good price with a fair trade in.