Sheehy Lexus of Annapolis

121 Ferguson Rd, Annapolis, MD 21409

Buy from the best

by from baltimore,md |

I have bought my last 2 Lexus from Len Stoler Lexus and have always received crappy service, this go around I even visited their sister store Lexus of Towson and it was the same. A good friend of mine bragged about how much she loves her dealer Sheehy Lexus so I made the short trip down and what a difference! Love the place, the people, the atmosphere was welcoming, even the lady in the cafe (yes they have a real cafe) was so nice.

Outstanding

by from Cumberland, Maryland |

Customer service was fantastic! Special thanks to Ann P.

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Ralph Velenz is a wonderful considerate custormer service representatvie with Sheehy Lexus. He is very customer service oriented and his attitude is keeping the customer wanting to come back. Sheehy Lexus is in my opinion is a great dealership and Ralph epitomizes the attitidue of Sheehy Lexus dealership.

Great Experience!

by from Tracys Landing, MD |

Have bought 4 cars from this dealership. Great experiences with purchasing and maintenance of all them! Special shout-outs to Paul LaRochelle and Richard Lunz!

Great to Work With

by from Albemarle, Virginia |

I live in Virginia and worked with Mike Bowen to purchase a used RX350. Very professional and responsive by phone, and once I went in to the dealer, very buttoned down, low key and credible. The car was well priced and exactly as described, with the exception of a scrape on a fender that had been touched up at some point in time; I really don't think Mike had noticed it, and at such a large dealership, it would be impossible to know the condition of every vehicle. Overall, a very smooth and pleasurable transaction. I had talked to a number of other dealers in my search and Sheehy was by far the most professional. And oh yeah, dealer fees were half what they were elsewhere.

Sheehy Lexus Kicks Butt

by from Annapolis , MD1 |

I have been in the great state of Mass for the past 20 years of my life and have owned 3 Lexus that were all bought and serviced at my Lexus Dealer in Boston. Having recently retired to Annapolis and just have purchased my 4th Lexus from Sheehy, I have to say they put my guys up in Boston to shame! Great dealership team, and I especially love the fact that the big guy Paul is a frickin PATS FAN !!!! BONUS :)

Awesome Experience

by from Bowie,MD |

Bought a new 2015 Lexs RX350 from Sheehy Lexus and I love the way they treat me every time I come in. I live in Bowie but drive down every Saturday and get treated like a Queen :)

Fantastic service visit

by from Shady side |

Chris always makes a usually painful chore of getting your car serviced into an enjoyable experience. He is very honest and friendly. Thanks Sheehy and ChrisThomas

Service

by from Prince Frederick |

Thank you Chris Thomas for allowing me not to worry or stress about getting my car serviced. You make it easy.

Enjoyable service experience

by from Dunkirk |

It's always a pleasure taking my car in for service. Chris Thomas always gives good advise and takes care of our car