Mossy Nissan Escondido

Used 888-418-1805

1 of 1 review

Best Experience

by from San Marcos, CA |

I recently purchased a Nissan Juke from Mossy Nissan Escondido. They were super patient and gave us a good price without any effort, as well as a fair trade in value. I enjoyed dealing with the sales manager Jason, he was very up front about everything and doesn't play games. He's also very honest and says it like it is, we enjoyed his humor through the process. The sales people are very friendly and eager to help even when another dealer will be getting the commision. Our original sales person, Ramez Deeb, has greeted us every time I've seen him and helped us any way he could every single time. I pre-ordered a second car from Nissan, and George Barouta at Mossy Escondido went above and beyond showing me the cars, taking measurements, and helping any way he could. He put no pressure on me and was super easy to deal with. Mossy Escondido was the best experience I've had at a dealership ever! Unfortunately Nissan (Not Mossy) took forever to send my car and when I ended up selling my current car, I had to go to another dealership (since I could no longer wait for the car with trim I wanted). It was then I realized how different the experience can be and just how good Mossy Nissan Escondido is. The other dealer promised the world and then tried to rip me off, I had to walk out the door with my cash offer before they ran out and eventually got close enough that I didn't drive away without a car, and then only because I had checked every other dealer around 3 counties and knew this was the only one with my car. I've only had one service so far with Mossy Escondido and it was great, supper fast service by appointment, they washed the car and detailed the tires for free with the great priced service.

(1-1 of 1 review)