Lexus of Rockville

15501 Frederick Rd., Rockville, MD 20855

New 888-695-5705
Used 877-295-1089
Service 888-236-2090

TRUEPrice at Lexus of Rockville!! Our In-House Specials Beat the National Specials!!! Check them out!!!

EVERY FACET OUTSTANDING

by from OLNEY , MD |

EVERY PHASE OF THE BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS OUTSTANDING . I AM A VERY METICULOUS CUSTOMER . EVERYONE AT LEXUS OF ROCKVILLE IS ALWAYS VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH . MY SALESMAN KIRBY DID A GREAT JOB . IVE OWNED TOYOTAS FOR 30 YEARS AND FINALLY DECIDED TO PURCHASE A LEXUS ES 350 2013 . THE QUALITY OF THE CAR IS OUTSTANDING . I CALLED SOME OF THE OTHER LEXUS DEALERSHIPS IN THE AREA AND DECIDED THAT LEXUS OF ROCKVILLE WAS WHERE I WANTED TO PURCHASE MY CAR .

Lexus of Rockville responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Alan - I wanted to write what I have personally told you, "THANK YOU" for your review and your support!!! Best, Kirby

No Response

by from Charlotte, NC |

No response to request for further information or phone call.

great dealership - sales and service

by from Great Falls |

Great dealership - Paul and Chris in the service department really stepped up to help me.

Lexus of Rockville responded to this review

March 5, 2014

On behalf of Lexus of Rockville, I want to thank you for your kind words! We work very hard on behalf of our customers, and it is gratifying to hear that we have helped make things better for you and all of our customers! Again, THANK YOU!

Great place to work with

by from Eastern shore, Maryland |

I talked with Melissa, she was wonderful to talk to and very helpful.. It was over 1 week before I was able to get to test drive the car. The entire team, Melissa, Tom and WiIlie, did everything to accommodate my needs and answered all my numerous questions. I highly recommend this dealership. I drove over 2 1/2 hrs. to purchase my vehicle all because of the customer service that I received.

BMW at Lexus of Rockville

by from Columbia, MD |

Linda from Lexus of Rockville have been very prompt to my queries. Since the BMW 535xi I am interested is not ready yet, I have not made my purchase decision yet.

MR .....

by from BOWIE,MD |

SERVICE WAS GOOD WAS EVEN NOTIFIED THAT THE CAR I WAS LOOKING AT HAD BEEN SOLDED SO I DIDNT WASTED A TRIP GOING THERE

Professional car buying experience

by from Laurel MD |

Very professionally handled car buying process. All my queries were handled above my expectations. I will definitely recommend this dealership.

A dealership I would go back to in a heartbeat

by from Silver Spring, Maryland |

I bought a 2010 Mercedes C300 from Lexus of Rockville, and the whole buying experience was transparent and smooth with no gimmicks and no pressures! Everything was transparent and fact-based! I would go back to this dealership in a heartbeat!

Better than Len Stoler/Lexus of Towson

by from Cockeysville, MD |

Though I did not end up purchasing a Lexus at Lexus of Rockville (I purchased an Audi instead), I worked with them enough to be able to commend them for their quality service. After having a not-so-pleasant experience at Lexus of Towson (the salesguy was rude, and they lied to me about a financing rate), I decided to leave the Lexus monopoly Len Stoler/Lexus of Towson has on the Baltimore Area, and work with Kirby Weldon at Lexus of Rockville. He was not pushy, he was upfront, and offered me a much better price than Lexus of Towson. While I found a vehicle that better suits my needs than the GS350, I would have easily driven to Rockville and chosen the hassle-free, straightforward, no-gimmicks experience offered by Kirby at Rockville, rather than the sly sales tactics I saw at Lexus of Towson.

Worth the Drive.

by from South New Jersey |

Found the 2012 Lexus IS-250-AWD in the color(Matador red/Black leather)and with the options we wanted. Thanks Cars.Com(found it on Cars.Com website), The communication via e-mail with Chas over the internet was good. The stated pice was excellent.We drove over two hours to Maryland from South Jersey and Doug from sales handled a seamless buying process. Ali in financing was professional,and didn't give us the hard sell on unneeded items that most F&I Departments try to sell you. Great experience,and a great new Lexus for my Wife.

BUYER BEWARE

by from rockville, MD |

UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO WAISTE YOUR TIME - DON'T GO HERE!!! I drove out to this dealer 3 times, 1 hour each way, for a vehicle. They told me the finance guy was busy but they would call me back that afternoon once all the paperwork was finished so I filled out hte paperwork and left. I drove back there that afternoon just to find out they had just sold the vehicle I was wanting, I asked to speak to the manager who told me that they don't hold vehicles for people, I said 'HOLD - I was waiting on your finance people to work on the numbers!!!' to which the manager replies, well we have several sister companies and I can look at the invetory for you on Monday, because you know the weekends are very busy, to see if there's anything else out there for you. I said I wouldn't do business with him now even if they did. I mean I would understand if this was a little corner dealer, but this is LEXUS OF ROCKVILLE, they should be more ethical then that.