Spirit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 866-489-7113
Used 877-384-2051
Service 866-547-7932

Family owned and operated since 1991

Best Buying Experience in the Delaware Valley.

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango from Spirit Chrysler Jeep. This is my 4th purchase from this dealership and there is a reason I keep going back. Every car that I purchase I do my due diligence on. I don't just blindly accept what any dealer gives as a price or deal. I make sure I check thoughout the area on the same vehicle at different dealerships to check on the best deal and best customer relationship. I was once in the car business and I know a fraud when I see one. There is a reason I keep coming back to spirit as the sales force and management do not play games with the customer and are very, very forthcoming on the actual prices they pay and what you will pay. They have not only beat the price every time I go out and purchase but they do it in a no haggle manner. Trust is a hard thing to come by when you are buying a vehicle and Spirit has earned it for good.

Spirit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

October 8, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. Repeat business means the world to us. Please let us know when you are ready for number 5, and I promise to make that purchase as easy as your last. Thank you again!

Great with price, horrible experiences since

by from Phila, pA |

"I decided to buy here because of their old fashioned feel..." I was looking for a specific vehicle, and these guys did a great job getting me what I wanted, even though they didn't have it in their inventory. I felt like I was getting a good price, a good explanation about my trade in value, and a willingness to work out the logistics in making this happen. All of this was good so far. The showroom and service departments reminded me of dealerships of yesteryear, which I long to do business with. I wanted a quick delivery, which I got. The vehicle was only partially cleaned and prepped for delivery, which is okay, I was rushing them. The paperwork was handled by a fill-in that let me leave with all copies of the contract. That was an issue later in the week, even though I said I'd bring this in on my Saturday service appointment. The hype about needing this back sooner ramped up all week and by Friday they were going to come to my home to pickup the copies. I even made arrangements with work so I could be here for them, and yet they never showed and never even called to say they wouldn't make it. In the end, I brought the paperwork to the dealership with me on Saturday for my first interaction with the service department. The parts I ordered at delivery the week before, were not ready when I came in for my Saturday AM appointment. I sat for 3.5 hours before I was able to go, finding out that none of the issues on my punch list were resolved. The "Travel Link" features of the radio were not working and the radio would need to be replaced. The daytime running lights were another complication that needed to be addressed through Chrysler Corp. The parts I ordered weren't in. I was frustrated after spending 3.5 hours at the service area, just to find out that nothing was resolved. The only resolved issue were to do with them getting their paperwork back. Now the issue of the out of state plate was a bit more concerning. Seems that the paperwork coming in on Saturday didn't result in any firm action until Thursday when they needed another copy of my drivers license. I explained that I was always getting them what they needed, yet they hadn't provided me with anything I wanted to get done. So they won that battle because I needed my loan paperwork finished so my tag could be processed. At delivery I was told I'd get a new plate with 2 years of registration fees paid. Turns out that I had to write to the Chrysler help line to get a response about the tags that were about to run out. They in turn decided to do a transfer of the tag that was on my car that was traded, and didn't do anything with the 2 years of fees. By chance I hadn't yet surrendered the plate they used for the transfer. I had to drive there to pickup the registration card because "SHOCKER", they didn't send it overnight as promised. This dealer is 45 minutes away, each way, and not easy for me to just go to, mostly because of extended mandatory hours at work. But I did that, I drove over, picked up the registration card, because I also had to get my state inspection done and could not do that without a current registration. When I went for the service appointment # 2, in which my parts were now in stock, I was able to get everything done (sans the radio, which is on a lengthy backorder). Of course this isn't the end of the story. When I went to get checked out, they could not figure out how to bill the service for the parts I prepaid on my credit card at the time of delivery. The parts counter guy basically eluded to the effect that I hadn't paid because the parts weren't ordered and they were not showing as being on the car. So I found the slip from delivery which showed the parts, along with my receipt for my down payment monies, coupled with the parts. This guy cannot see anything outside of the box and so when I said "How did the parts mysteriously get here" all he could say was they weren't ordered through him. I guess the parts fairy just showed up...

Amazing Dealership!

by from Edmond, OK |

I have been working with this dealership on the purchase of a RAM 1500. I haven't completed the transaction but the service and buying process is truely a breath of fresh air. No pushy sales, very professional, and most import they know how to communicate. They don't talk at you or talk down to you! I have been a Dodge owner since 1979 when I bought a used 71 R/T Charger. They reminded me why I fell in love with the MOPAR brand, it's a mindset that is hard to explain but my salesman Oscar and others in this dealership, have it! If you are wanting a MOPAR dealership this is it!