Spirit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1945 Kings Hwy, Swedesboro, NJ 08085

New 866-489-7113
Used 877-384-2051
Service 866-547-7932

Best Buying Experience in the Delaware Valley.

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango from Spirit Chrysler Jeep. This is my 4th purchase from this dealership and there is a reason I keep going back. Every car that I purchase I do my due diligence on. I don't just blindly accept what any dealer gives as a price or deal. I make sure I check thoughout the area on the same vehicle at different dealerships to check on the best deal and best customer relationship. I was once in the car business and I know a fraud when I see one. There is a reason I keep coming back to spirit as the sales force and management do not play games with the customer and are very, very forthcoming on the actual prices they pay and what you will pay. They have not only beat the price every time I go out and purchase but they do it in a no haggle manner. Trust is a hard thing to come by when you are buying a vehicle and Spirit has earned it for good.

Amazing Dealership!

by from Edmond, OK |

I have been working with this dealership on the purchase of a RAM 1500. I haven't completed the transaction but the service and buying process is truely a breath of fresh air. No pushy sales, very professional, and most import they know how to communicate. They don't talk at you or talk down to you! I have been a Dodge owner since 1979 when I bought a used 71 R/T Charger. They reminded me why I fell in love with the MOPAR brand, it's a mindset that is hard to explain but my salesman Oscar and others in this dealership, have it! If you are wanting a MOPAR dealership this is it!