New Deal Pre-Owned Auto

4611 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

Used 877-289-3612

Wow...Outstanding, highly recommend

by from Peoria, AZ |

As a recently separated woman, new to the area, I didn't have anyone to help me who knew about cars. The salesman, Jack was so easy to deal with NO pressure sale, he listened, took a lot of time with me. Test drove three cars before I settled on one. I was able to take the car to a local mechanic who noted a few issues. When I went back to the dealer they fixed the car no additional charge and gave me a written warranty on the work. What a relief to not have to worry about any pending issues. I got financing quickly and easily, even with a bankruptcy. Susie in finance really helped me really understand everything and helped me feel so comfortable. Adam also was so nice and helpful, as well as all the rest of the staff there. I can't be any happier with my 2007 Hyundai SantaFe, price was very fair. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you New Deal.

Not what they say

by from Phoenix, Ariz |

I came to purchase a vehicle for my son. They jacked up the price of the car, which made the payment outrageous. I wont EVER do any business with this shady outfit. Go elsewhere.

Great service. Dallas was excellent!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Having visited several dealerships as well as private owners (dealers in owners clothing) our experience here was the best. The car we saw online was actually at the dealership, and at the price listed. We selected a different car that was a better fit but also at the same price so they didn't upsell us at all. No negotiating on the price, it was a terrific deal and they let us drive it for about an hour on our own without supervision. We also were able to take to our nearby mechanic at Haskel Auto for an inspection prior to purchase. Car checked out fine, with minor repairs needed down the road.

taveled 500 miles to buy

by from belen new mexico |

I was looking for a chevy s-10 pick-up. best one I found was here. I traveled from belen new mexico to Glendale to pick it up. very nice people to do busness with.It was worth the trip.Very nice price compare to other states. I will return again.

Happy Daughter

by from Avondale |

Came here to look for a car for our daughter. Came in to look at a Cavalier we saw online but she saw a Volkswagen Bug that she liked more. Have had the vehicle for a couple months now and so far so good. Facility is one of the nicest used car dealers that I have been to. Would recommend this place to anybody and will return next time we are looking for a car.

Shady Deal Pre-Owned

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Clearly there is something fishy about this car lot. I happened to be in the area and saw a Mazda RX-8 on sale for just a tad but above average retail. Since this place is a 'lone ranger' non branded dealership, I expected that they were run by a small business owner. I also expected that since they didn't have a fleet of mechanics that the car would truly be 'as is' and no warranty. Running the car thoroughly in AZ heat, we took it for a short test drive. Then after, I continued to let it run to see if it leaked or overheated. When it did not, I haggled about some minor cosmetic issues. After agreeing on a price, and checking out, I get back in MY car and it barely started and the check engine light came on. When I inquired about getting them to check it out with a computer scan, a 2 minute task, they told me they didn't have anyone to look at it until the next day. I ended up reneging on the deal because I couldn't trust that they would make it right and even though they offered a warranty, it's only as good as the taillights. When attempting to walk away, with the promise that if it were resolved I would buy it tomorrow, the store manager threatened to increase the price if I came back tomorrow and it needed repairs. Seriously?!?! You try to swindle me out of my money, then punish me for leaving the lot unsatisfied. If the car needed repairs as obvious as a check engine light could tell you, why wouldn't you fix that before putting the car out on the lot for sale? A small business owner doesn't have brand recognition, a major manufacturer on the marquee. All they have is their reputation and the friendly word of mouth that a customer passes on with reviews like this. If one person took the time to give a detailed account of their tactics, they're are most certainly dozens of others too timid to speak out. Especially those with lower incomes and difficult credit who may feel intimidated and have limited financing opens. If you can avoid this car lot, do so

Great Car at a Great Price

by from Glendale AZ |

I sent my daughter here to go get a car after reading the reviews. I didnt want her harassed by high pressure buy bigger and newer. She only had so much to spend and wanted reliable and with in her budget. The first time she went there..ABSOLUTELY no one helped and in fact they were a bit rude to her...She left and not happy...she went and looked at a different car and then she went back...The second time back DALLAS helped her...nice guy no pressure just ran after the keys to any and all the cars she wanted to try and was very patient with her...Finally she found one with low miles and what she calls pretty...She loves her new car...and I was very happy the helped me over the phone to help her purchase this car...Thank you again Everyone! From Allison and her Mom!

so far, so good.

by from chandler, az |

So far so good. I've been searching for my first car all over the place. Considering the reliability of this dealership I believe when I find the right car, ill purchase it from here.

The No Haggle Used Car Dealer

by from Gila Bend, AZ |

I have purchased several used cars over the years and buying from New Deal was a pleasant surprise. I pulled into their ample customer parking area. Was greeted by several people and directed where to go. My salesman was helpful, friendly, and knowledable. I had done my homework and had a list of the three cars I wanted to look at. I settled on the Town and Country after a test drive. Price was close to the Kelly Book. Also they agreed to two repairs at no cost to me. My advice do some internet searching, check the blue book price and their free CarFax reports. Then go shopping at New Deal.

Happy Customer

by from Phoenix |

Purchased my vehicle here recently and have had good luck with it so far. I noticed all the negative reviews on here are from people who DID NOT purchase a car. Most of the positive reviews are from actual customers. I would recommend this place to anyone and would just say get an inspection done on your vehicle before purchasing it. I had mine checked out and it needed a few things, but I knew what I was buying before paying for it. Love my car and will come back for my next one!