New Deal Pre-Owned Auto

New Deal Pre-Owned Auto

4611 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

Used 877-289-3612

overall

by from Glendale, AZ |

We had a pretty good experience @ New Deal. The people there were very pleasant to work with. In the end, we purchased a 2006 Grand Prix. Praise God.

Excellant experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We bought an 09 pontiac g6 thru new deal. The procreas was so easy. We drove away with our car that evening. They replaced a fuel pump that went out eight after we got it with no issues at all. Thwy evwn let us wait a few days to put the extra 3 month warranty on our vehicle. We are very happy customers so far!'-

mileage missing

by from Phoenix, AZ |

So for everyone mad about their lack of mileage posted on their cars, their other website phoenixusedauto.com does, so if you see a car on here you like, go there and you can see it.

mileage????

by from phoenix, az |

SO ANNOYING WHEN YOUR LOOKING FOR A LOW MILEAGE CAR, AND NONE OF THE VEHICLES HAVE THE MILEAGE!!! Basically, you can not trust a dealership that purposely does not put the mileage in the adds!!!!!

Never got a response!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I submitted a request for more info on a car and never got a response. You guys need to up your game.

DEF Recommend!

by from Glendale, AZ |

Went here last month to find a reliable & reasonably priced car for my 16 year old son. Jack helped me find a few cars for my son to choose from. It was an easy & smooth process. Fastest and easiest car deal I've ever dealt with AND the car has been perfect. Highly recommend - tons of cars to choose from too!

Not interested in helping me

by from Huron, OH |

Contacted them through Cars.com. Got the standard automated reply. The next business day was emailed by a salesman telling me the car I was interested was available and I should come out. I replied that I wasn't local and if they could send some more pictures so I could judge the condition better since they only had 4 pictures online. It's been 2 weeks, not response.

Wow...Outstanding, highly recommend

by from Peoria, AZ |

As a recently separated woman, new to the area, I didn't have anyone to help me who knew about cars. The salesman, Jack was so easy to deal with NO pressure sale, he listened, took a lot of time with me. Test drove three cars before I settled on one. I was able to take the car to a local mechanic who noted a few issues. When I went back to the dealer they fixed the car no additional charge and gave me a written warranty on the work. What a relief to not have to worry about any pending issues. I got financing quickly and easily, even with a bankruptcy. Susie in finance really helped me really understand everything and helped me feel so comfortable. Adam also was so nice and helpful, as well as all the rest of the staff there. I can't be any happier with my 2007 Hyundai SantaFe, price was very fair. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you New Deal.

Not what they say

by from Phoenix, Ariz |

I came to purchase a vehicle for my son. They jacked up the price of the car, which made the payment outrageous. I wont EVER do any business with this shady outfit. Go elsewhere.

Great service. Dallas was excellent!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Having visited several dealerships as well as private owners (dealers in owners clothing) our experience here was the best. The car we saw online was actually at the dealership, and at the price listed. We selected a different car that was a better fit but also at the same price so they didn't upsell us at all. No negotiating on the price, it was a terrific deal and they let us drive it for about an hour on our own without supervision. We also were able to take to our nearby mechanic at Haskel Auto for an inspection prior to purchase. Car checked out fine, with minor repairs needed down the road.