New Deal Pre-Owned Auto

4611 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301

Used 877-289-3612

so far, so good.

by from chandler, az |

So far so good. I've been searching for my first car all over the place. Considering the reliability of this dealership I believe when I find the right car, ill purchase it from here.

The No Haggle Used Car Dealer

by from Gila Bend, AZ |

I have purchased several used cars over the years and buying from New Deal was a pleasant surprise. I pulled into their ample customer parking area. Was greeted by several people and directed where to go. My salesman was helpful, friendly, and knowledable. I had done my homework and had a list of the three cars I wanted to look at. I settled on the Town and Country after a test drive. Price was close to the Kelly Book. Also they agreed to two repairs at no cost to me. My advice do some internet searching, check the blue book price and their free CarFax reports. Then go shopping at New Deal.

Happy Customer

by from Phoenix |

Purchased my vehicle here recently and have had good luck with it so far. I noticed all the negative reviews on here are from people who DID NOT purchase a car. Most of the positive reviews are from actual customers. I would recommend this place to anyone and would just say get an inspection done on your vehicle before purchasing it. I had mine checked out and it needed a few things, but I knew what I was buying before paying for it. Love my car and will come back for my next one!

Would Not Recommend This Dealership

by from Maricopa, AZ |

The cars on this lot are in rough condition. Most of the cars look like they have come from an auto auction or were the result of having been repossessed from someone in the middle of the night. The sales person on duty the day I arrived was not very helpful or attentive and was inept when it came to the sales contract portion of the transaction. I was there to purchase a vehicle in cash, pointed out that the car price was marked up higher than its KBB value, offered to pay the fair value for the vehicle in its present condition and could not reach an agreement. The staff there seemed a little greedy, as the deal I was proposing was lost over a $250 price difference between what seemed fair for a vehicle in that condition and what they were requesting. If you are not in a desperate lack-of-transportation situation, I think one would be better off purchasing from a private seller because stopping at this "dealership" was a huge waste of time.

Did not bother to respond to my enquiry

by from York, PA |

I enquired about a vehicle from this dealer that was posted on Cars.com late one evening. I received an immediate confirmation email from Cars.com. I did not receive any reply from the dealer through the next day so I called them towards the end of that day. I explained that I was following up on an enquiry I had made the day before and once the dealer established the car I was interested in, all he said was "oh, that's sold." I know they were not going to get a sale from me but an email explaining it was sold would have been nice!

NO PRESSURE

by from scottsdale, az |

Saw our 2002 Infiniti through Cars.com and was afraid to go to a used car dealer. So I sent my husband...:) He said he had no pressure in selecting a vehicle and the dealer was very much upfront about the condition of the car. They offer a warranty package, which again, we had no pressure to take. The process of actually buying the car was less than an hour. We've only put 500 miles on teh car but no issues whatsoever. We believe we got a great deal.

Cheap Cars Easy To Deal With

by from Glendale, AZ |

I went here last week and purchased an older truck. The review below me sounds like it's that same vehicle. It was an over 20 year old vehicle for $2400. I was not expecting much for that price but the truck ran great and has not given me any problems since buying it. For that price you can't complain with some small damage. They have many cheap cars and will recommend this place to others!

waste of time & gas

by from Valley of the Sun, AZ |

We answered an ad complete with pictures for a truck. Pictures didn't show damage and none mentioned. Upon getting there, it was stated that there was a 'little body damage' on right side. It was much more than just a little. The entire back panel behind the rear wheel was pushed clear up, as if someone drove over a boulder. Under the truck, one of the gas tanks had similar damage. The muffler was bad. And the tail gate was damaged so that it wouldn't close nor would it even move. If we had known all this prior, we certainly wouldn't have wasted nearly an hour drive one way.

Wow, No Pressure?!?!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I visited New Deal after going to a couple other dealerships, expecting the usual salesman harassment and pressure as soon as I set foot on the lot. I was greeted by a friendly gentleman with a smile on his face who asked if I needed assistance. After a 5 minute conversation about a couple of the vehicles he encouraged me to take them for a test drive. He made a photocopy of my DL and sent me on a few test drives by myself. This, by itself, was a new experience for me. Normally the salesman goes on the test drive and tells you how great the car is and how wonderful their financing options are. After finishing the test drives, the salesman asked me how it went and what I thought of the cars. I told him which one I preferred and then I braced for the pressure portion of the experience. We discussed the cars a bit more and I told him I needed to think about it and he simply said, "OK, no problem. Here's my card; just give me a call whenever you're ready and we'll take care of you." Though I didn't buy a car that day, my intention is to return within the next 2 weeks to make a purchase. The whole experience was so pleasant that I will not buy a car elsewhere unless they don't have what I want. My only criticism is that the cars I drove hadn't been detailed very well. That's not a deal breaker in my book but it certainly would make for a better presentation of the cars and the degree to which they are cared for by the dealership. Other than that, great job guys!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE HANDS DOWN!!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

This is unlike any car dealership I've ever been to. It is so nice being able to look around without a creepy salesman breathing down your neck! the salesman that helped me was a younger guy who was very polite and professional. The best part was he was there when i needed help or had questions and away when i wanted privacy. Thank's New Deal! I will be recommending you to everyone! -Charlotte