North County Ford

450 W Vista Way, Vista, CA 92083

Great service

by from Oceanside, CA |

Braden was extremely competent, courteous, and an asset to North County Ford.

Service Review

by from Vista, CA |

Good service, staff was helpful. Having to enter 50 characters is annoying!

Thank you Herbert Kay!

by from Oceanside, CA |

North County Ford was the 3rd dealership I went to on my quest to but a new Ford Fiesta ST, the experience at the previous 2 dealerships make me almost quit the idea of buying a Ford. North County Ford was my last attempt at getting the car that I really wanted and the 3rd was the charm!. Herb Kay sent me an email with a price quote on the exact car I was looking for along with a brief summary of how the deal was going to go down and that's exactly how it did. There was no bait and switch, empty promises or harassing up sales practices; just a worry free transaction as if we were long time friends. Because of the SUPERB experience with my salesperson Herbert Kay I will be purchasing a second vehicle from North County Ford shortly after year end and will surely be contacting Herb again when that time comes. I have always been a big fan of Ford vehicles and thanks to the great service provided by Herb Kay, North County Ford might just have earned a lifetime loyal customer who will surely spread the word around. Thank you again Herb for the great deal and excellent service you provided me with, you made a car buying experience memorable in the best of ways. This is an adjective hardly used when talking about the process of buying a vehicle, but it is well deserved and true to the core. Erik Goody (a very happy new customer)

Truly amazing service

by from Vista, CA |

I would like to thank everyone in your service department . My vehicle is very important to me I count on it every day , I feel very secure getting in my car after having it serviced. The staff is very thorough and attentive I truly appreciate all of you again Thank You I will see you all soon.

brake repairs

by from Vista, CA |

new brakes for 98 ford f150. so far so good . thanks to steve burke for looking out for me . he is a wonderful asset to your team ...... g

Oil change and Lamp replacement

by from Vista, CA |

It was quick and a great recovery from the last disaster ! oil change and Lamp out

2009 ford escape

by from Vista, CA |

Yes, the employees we all very nice and helpful.I brought my car in for a few noises and some recalls it had. Most of the noises were handled. My car still makes one of the noises I had brought in for. I plan on letting them know. They didn't drive my car to hear the noises that drive me crazy when I drive. I was upset to find that out. They should have drove it to understand why i had brought it in.

Warranty Service on MKZ Lincoln

by from Vista, CA |

I was pleased with the overall service, you have an opportunity to improve communications regarding service status, I was frustrated by voicemail and busy lines.

Good service

by from Vista, CA |

2012 Focus with problems in internal shift mechanism seems to be corrected.

Ask for Alex in service

by from Vista, CA |

Alex was great as usual. Fausto the shuttle driver even remembered where I lived and it had been several months since he drove me home.