North County Ford

Service 888-872-0366

You can count on us!

New Ford Focus

by from Vista, CA |

I basically knew what I wanted going in and got straight forward information and friendly atmosphere. There were no surprises or hard sells and I was treated as a customer but also as someone who was in need of assistance.

Friendly and professional

by from Oceanside , CA |

Shuttle driver was very cordial and knowledgeable about the area. Maintenance staff were very professional and friendly.

Great Customer Service Agent

by from Vista, CA |

My customer service agent was Linda (at the Service Dept., in Vista, Calif.), and she was fantastic, professional, great personality and very friendly. She made me feel comfortable and welcomed. I like when I receive great service, with a happy disposition. Someone who likes their job and shows it (this means they like working there, because it must be a great company)! Linda made me feel like a special customer (as if she serviced me for years). I am a person, if I do not receive good customer service, I will go else where (even if it cost a little higher in price). I would continue to service my car at Ford service Dept., in the future, due to the wonderful service I received, thank you! Ruby Myres

good service

by from Vista, CA |

I just pulled in,no appointment. Went to Linda said I needed a oil change. Took me right away. Didn't have to wait long.she went over the service and inspection with me.I've been putting a lot of miles on my f150 that I purchased in July and was assured that everything was fine.she's a good service Rep. I'll be back!!

Great Experience!

by from Vista, CA |

We purchased the 2015 Ford Explorer and experienced wonderful service. Jack assisted us with the purchase and he was extremely kind, professional, and personable. He is, by far, the best salesman we have ever had the pleasure to work with. Excellent Experience!

I owe these guys some cupcakes. :D

by from Vista, CA |

I couldn't say enough great things about the staff at North County Ford. From start to finish, the process of choosing, locating, and the delivery and send off of my shiny new 2015 Mustang was one that left no detail overlooked. Patrick McAllister is a true gem. Past experiences at other dealerships were always a stressful and defensive one. Patrick makes you feel like he's on your team, and better than a pending transaction. Rather, you find a friend, and someone you trust in the handling of your dream car. Thank you so much for a stellar experience and a stunningly hot little pony to cruise in! Warm Regards, Bunny Gaeta

Friendly staff, very knowledgable

by from Fallbrook, CA |

Jim is always friendly and helpful and knowledgable.. THANKS..

awesome over all

by from Vista, CA |

Tomas and Patrick were extremely helpful and easy to deal with, best sales team I've ever delt with hands down! I will recommend them to anyone and everyone! Love my mustang!

Great service !!!

by from Vista, CA |

I came in for routine service. the service advisor Jim was very helpful and made the whole experience pleasant.Thank you Jim. He deserves a raise !!!

first service

by from Fallbrook, CA |

I had an appointment at 1 but didn't get there until 3:30. They got me in and out within an hour and a half. The service manager steve is a great guy and full of information.