Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-204-7726

Were Closer Than You Think

'14 RubiconX

by from Ashland, KY |

I had made my mind up on which vehicle I was going to buy. I called many dealerships in the NE and Gilbert Perrin come through with the best offer of them all. Over the phone deal, out of state purchase, and everything went smooth. I recommend Klaben to anybody who is looking for the best deal out there. Thank you Gilbert.

A definite repeat customer

by from Mineral Ridge, Ohio |

Did you ever go to a car dealer nervous because you figured your purpose wouldn't match their intent? To my surprise, the only intent Justin Bolen at Klaben had was to get me exactly what I wanted. Justin was so pleasant to deal with. He worked very hard to find me (and I am ultra picky) exactly what I was looking for at the right price! Not only am I super happy with my Jeep, but I am actually looking forward to returning when my lease is up. I know Justin will take great, personal care of me! Thanks for everything Klaben in Kent....and especially Mr. Bolen!

Klaben Jeep, Kent

by from Kent, Ohio |

Justin Bolen was very helpful, thorough , professional, courteous & polite. It was a pleasure doing business with him. He is an asset to Klaben Jeep of Kent, Ohio

Great dealership

by from Kent,Ohio |

Tim Bagley was awesome!! He worked hard for me and got me a great deal on my new chrystler town and country van! He was very accomadating and patient and poilet. Id reccomend him for everyone....

Nick Brandt makes car buying easy!!

by from akron, oh |

car buying made easy!! When I went to Klaben I didn't know what I really wanted, Nick Brandt helped me, he asked me a couple of simple questions and then showed me what was in my price range, as well as what would work for my family.. I ended up picking out a Jeep and I love it! Nick also explained all my features as well as setting up my cellphone with the blue tooth so I was all ready to go quickly! Best car buying experience ever!! I will be back to buy from Nick again and again!!

great experience,... again!

by from Hudson Ohio |

i have nothing but good things to say about Don Jacobs and Klaben Jeep,.... this is the 2nd car I have bought from Don @ Klaben. The first Jeep I bought was in 2009,... and after almost 200,000 I decided it was time to do it again!! great experience, painless, honest, and fair.

Easy Purchase

by from Akron,Ohio |

Thanks to Justin Bolen for making the purchase of my new Durango easy and stress free. If you are looking to buy from Klaben new or used make sure you contact him.

Dodge Journey 2014

by from Akron, Ohio |

I have been looking for a new car was not sure what kind i wanted. My son got a car there and said had great service. I went on line started looking for car. Found couple that i liked call Ty Davis and he said sure come on in we can get you the one you like. I did April 10th, went in came home with my new Dodge Journey. Love it. Everyone i talked to was very friendly and helpful. Ty Davis i want thank you for everything. Thanks Barb Riddle.

KLABEN FORD IS THE DEALER TO PURCHASE FROM........

by from Akron, OH |

I found my car that I was interested in on Klaben Ford s website. A good friend of mine recommended me to contact Justin Bolen. Justin is a very knowledgable salesman to work with and to purchase an automobile from. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! F.G.D. - AKRON, OH

Klaben Review

by from Uniontown Ohio |

I contacted Justin due to a high recommendation from my family. My sister, mom, and a close family friend have all purchased vehicles from Klaben through Justin Bolen. We came to Justin with a difficult case. We needed a lower payment and we had a ton of negative equity. He was able to work with us to get us exactly where we needed to be. He spent a good deal of time with us going over our new vehicle from the trunk to the hood he explained everything very clearly. Justin was very pleasant to work with and he was nice to my kids (which is always a plus)