Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-204-7726

Were Closer Than You Think

Good experience

by from Ravenna oh |

Easy and painless car buying. Prompt service and communication was great. Will purchase from there again.

Best place anywhere

by from Newton Falls, ohio |

Love this dealer best service anywhere Just bought my second vehicle from them and it was great.

Ten years later, just as great!

by from Ravenna, OH |

I had purchased a Dodge Durango ten years ago from Chuck Lindon, and was shocked when he sold me a Dodge Journey just a few days ago. I had went to Klaben, just looking around, when Chuck had spotted me and instantly was helpful. He seemed to have knowledge about every car and every package possible. He really helped narrow down my search and made sure I purchased the car that was everything I wanted and more. His endless knowledge and professionalism and overall personality made purchasing the car extremely easy. Also, the fact that he would respond so quickly to phone calls with countless questions really added to the wonderful experience and treatment I received. I look forward to dealing with Chuck and Klaben again in the future!

Great new car buying experienc

by from Tallmadge, OH |

Courtney made the "car buying experience" such a positive one. I did not have a specific car or type in mind. After spending some time with me, she suggested the Chrysler 200 and it was a perfect fit for me. There was no pressure at all. Courtney was very knowledgeable and professional. This is my first experience with Klaben but I am certain it will not be my last.

Great group of people to work with!

by from windham Ohio |

Greatest experience buying a vehicle ever in my life! My salesman was Chuck Lindon nice to work with no pressure! Everyone I deal with from the bring to the end of the purchased were great to work with! This is not the first vehicle I have purchased for Klaben and will not be the last either! Geat group if people to work with!Great

Best first car, best experience!

by from Ravenna, OH |

When my mom and I first went to Klaben, we were just looking around, with no intention of making a purchase for a few weeks. Chuck Lindon had found us walking around on the lot and was very personable, but also extremely professional, and knowledgeable that it was no surprise that within a week, both my mom and I had brand new cars! When I had found the car that I wanted, Chuck took the time out of his busy schedule to answer any and all questions I had, as well as making sure the car was everything I wanted, plus more. The wonderful treatment my mom and I received makes me anxious to deal with Chuck and Klaben again in the future.

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Kettering, Ohio |

From the moment my family and I walked onto the dealership we were greeted by Dan Farrell and Chuck Lindon (who my mom has worked with before). Both were extremely helpful and friendly! I had gone to the dealership with expectations of only looking at cars and ended up buying within a week. Both Dan and Chuck were available anytime I had a question and responded quickly to emails. Will definitely continue to buy cars from these two!

Great Shopping Experience

by from Streetsboro, OH |

We had a pleasant shopping experience at Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Kent. Our salesperson, Gilbert Perrin was friendly, professional, informative and knowledgeable about the products. He worked diligently with us to locate a vehicle that met our needs. We would recommend the dealership and Gilbert to others.

Justin Bolen gave me an awesome experience!!

by from Green, OH |

I just leased my 2nd car from Justin Bolen (salesman). He is a wonderful sales person who was willing to answer any and all of my questions. I just leased a 2014 Dodge Dart. Justin had all of my paperwork and my car waiting for me when I got there and everything went very smooth.

Very Satisfied.

by from Ravenna, OH |

It was our first time buying a car! I really enjoyed the experience. We didn't feel pressured. Caleb Jacobs was very friendly and professional but relaxed at the same time. He even came and gave me an umbrella because it was raining. Also, this place has great vehicles with low mileage and low prices. No junk cars here!

Awesome Staff!

by from Akron, Ohio |

My husband and called the dealership Monday afternoon and spoke to John Ruggles....we told him we were looking at trading in our 2012 Journey for a 2014 Dodge Ram....We told him to expect us at about 5:30pm....We pull up to the dealership and John meets us before we even hit the door! He worked with us and got us out the door with our new Ram in about 3 hours...which is amazing! He was extremely helpful and even took the time to listen to ALL of my questions and concerns! John Ruggles and Brian Franklin were very very helpful! This is my second vehicle from Klaben in Kent and I will for sure be returning for another!