Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 866-452-7815 Service 866-452-7815

Were Closer Than You Think

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Kent, Ohio |

The staff at this dealer are very friendly and helpful. They found me the exact car that I wanted, without trying to talk me into something more expensive. They made the buying experience fast and easy. Chuck Lindon took the time to explain all the features of the car with me. I would highly recommend this dealer to anybody looking for a hassle free experience.

Recommend Highly

by from Centerville, OH |

Great car buying experience. I was impressed with the honesty of those I worked with and their willingness to go above and beyond to accommodate my circumstances. I have been shopping around for a car for some time now and this was by far the best experience I had with any dealership. They were not pushy and willingly answered every question I raised. Though I live quite a distance away I would definitely buy from Klaben again.

Honest dealer

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

My wife and I were looking for a Van and Challenger and we ended up buying both at Klaben. John was very honest and quick to respond with our emails and phone calls very pleasant experience, thank you

Don Jacobs is the best

by from Ravenna, Oh |

It was a delight to do business with Don Jacobs. He was very understanding of the vehicle that my wife and I were looking for and was prompt in finding it for us. We purchased a 2016 Jeep Compass on April 18th. I love my new Jeep and couldn't be happier with the entire experience. The customer service I received at Klaben puts my past dealings with Hyundai to shame. I would recommend Don as a salesman and Klaben as a dealership to anyone looking for a quality experience.

I'll be back!

by from Akron, OH |

John Coco made leasing a new Jeep an easy experience. It's been 14 years since I purchased a new car and have never leased before. With a lot of questions and concerns about leasing John walked me through the whole process with precision and ease. Thanks John, I LOVE my new Jeep!

Klaben and Don Jacobs ALWAYS deliver!

by from Stow, Ohio |

My family has been going to Don for 16 years. Go ahead and do your research, and you still will not be treated better anywhere than by Don at Klaben. He goes out of his way to put you in something you (a) want, and (b) can afford. In all of my years going to see Don, I have NEVER felt the pressure you get from other car dealers. My last car buying experience just confirmed that even more. Don is a great man who has the buyer's best interest at heart. If you cannot get what you want at Klaben, then odds are, you are going to struggle anywhere else!

Great car buying experience

by from Akron Ohio |

Overall friendliness of Gary and John was remarkable . My experience was truly great , I have never been treated so well at a dealership as I was treated at Klaben, I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family for a great car buying experience

Great buying experience

by from Kent, OH |

When you buy a car you always dread dealing with car salesman. Gilbert was personable but also no no-nonsense. We made a great deal with no haggling or arguing. Easiest car I've ever purchased and the lowest below the used Kelley Blue Book recommended price. I highly recommend them.

Klaben is a great place to buy a new vehicle from

by from Ravenna, OH |

Klaben in Kent, OH deserves a 5 star rating. Shane Lindon is a very professional, knowledgeable, great sales consultant. Every question we had he answered and if he was unsure he took the time to clarify things before telling us. We just got a brand new 2016 truck and could not be happier. We love how Mr. Lindon is a very honest trustworthy person and didn't steer me wrong. He mentioned that the truck we were looking at was a hot commodity and that we needed to act fast if I planned on getting it. He was right the next day 3 of the sister trucks (same and different colors) were being shipped off to Michigan. We were lucky they still have my truck on the lot. We also would like to thank Chuck Lindon for everything you did. I had no idea that the person selling us the truck was your son. You guys show true professionalism. So again thank you Klaben, Shane Lindon and Chuck Lindon for helping us make my hubby's dreams come true in owning a brand new 2016 Dodge Ram.

A Pleasure to Work with...

by from Howard (Apple Valley), OH |

This was probably the best vehicle ?buying? experience we have ever had in the last 45 years! (We purchase vehicles approximately every 2 years.) Our sales consultant, Don Jacobs was outstanding---very knowledgeable---a pleasure to work with during this buying process! While in Brian Franklin?s office (for paperwork), owner Rich Klaben stopped in to introduce himself. We were very impressed that he took his time to do this. We briefly discussed some of the necessary traits of a good business. Thanks to a great team of people!