Lindsay Cadillac

New 888-273-1563
Used 888-209-5452
Service 888-462-9660

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Absolutely great assistance on car purchase!

by from Washington,DC |

This was the most pleasant experience I've had, in over 40 years of driving and purchasing vehicles. I was purchasing a vehicle for my mother, as a surprise. Leigh was very patient and insightful on the vehicles available. He went out of his way to be helpful and match our vehicle preference with our budgetary constraints. The SRX we finally purchased is great!! My father always felt Cadillac was the car to drive and I agree. I can now add that Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria is the dealership for all future purchases. C.R.Weaver

March 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback! We are so glad Leigh was able to help you find the perfect vehicle for your mother and your budget!

Awesome Service

by from Washington DC |

This was by far the BEST experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. As a single, working mother a quality vehicle at an affordable price is essential for my budget and quality of life. Mr. Voglezon understood this completely and did not waste valuable time showing me vehicles outside of my price range. With my credit score being weak I was apprehensive and believed any options given to me would be extremely expensive. I was so wrong, the staff at Lindsay Cadillac literally got me a deal I call a "steal" my payments are affordable, and I drove away the same day in the car of my dreams. Thank You Leigh Voglezon after falling on hard times, I am finally driving a vehicle I am proud of again!!!

April 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing this incredible feedback! At Lindsay, it is always our goal to help each of our customers find the car they want at a price they can afford! We are so pleased that Leigh was able to provide you with such a positive experience. Please enjoy your new vehicle and remember Lindsay for all of your service needs as well!

Great Experience

by from Germantown, MD |

Great Experience I recently purchased a XTS from Lindsay Cadillac. My sales person was Jossey Bareille. Jossey was a pleasure to work with, she immediately knew what I was looking for and made the experience quick and painless. I never felt like she was pushing me into something I did not want. She took care of every detail. Everyone I met was friendly and easy to deal with. I would certainly reccomend Lindsay Cadillac and Jossey.

April 4, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our sales team member, Jossey. We are so happy to hear she provided you with such excellent service!

Purchase of 2014 SRX

by from Manassas, VA |

We had a great experience with our purchase of our new 2014 SRX. Rick Waqas made the buying experience very easy and was very professional.

April 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing!

Darrell Jones

by from Freeland, MD |

To all concerned parties, Rick Wagas is a very skilled and professional salesman. He is very knowledgeable of his products and is a great asset to your business. He is not a pushy salesman, but is effective in asking for the sale. Based upon my past experience as a Sales Manager I can appreciate his cander and the fact that he believes in ABC (always be closing). It was a pleasant experience in working with Mr. Wagas and should I need or any of my friends need a car I shall recommend them to Rick. I rated the dealership and Mr. Wagus as I did because " Great Service" is hard to come by, and it should be known to all where they can find it. I traveled 100 miles to make my purchase and I am truly satisfied with everything!

March 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding our team member. We are so pleased our team was able to provide you with such a great purchasing experience.

Absolute professional

by from Herndon, VA |

Matt M., Lindsay Cadillac?s sales rep in Alexandria, VA, is one of most pleasant and professionals I have come across in this industry. Having done months of researches coupled with the defense mechanism, I walked into the dealer, yet with undeniable anxiety and vulnerability encompassed the fact that a woman alone trying to purchase a vehicle. However, his professionalism, firm yet accommodating and willingness to help, has earned my trust quickly. His professional mannerism certainly reflects Lindsay Cadillac?s reputations as well.

January 22, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review!

2012 Cadillac CTS Performance Coupe

by from Waldorf, MD |

I came to Lindsay Cadillac to specifically look at a white 2012 CTS Coupe. My experience from the visit was far beyond anything I could have imagined. I have never bought a car and the experience was fun and short. This one was. The end result, I drove off with the car I wanted and I had the rest of my day to myself.

December 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to provide you with such an easy and enjoyable experience.

Used Escalade Purchase

by from Arlington, VA |

I bought a certified used Escalde from Lidsay/Matt Milici last week. It was a great experience. Everything was 100% perfect. Very Happy, I highly recommend Matt and Lindsay

November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing this positive feedback!

My 2011 Cadillac CTS is fabulous & so is Lindsay

by from Va. Beach, VA |

I saw this beautiful car online and contacted the dealer. After some more research, I found out that this was priced really well for the luxury package this car had. The salesman Malik was very helpful and gave me lots of great information about the history of this car and all the features. Also explained how value the "certified car " designation is and all the warranty information. I pre-negotiated a final price over the phone with the very helpful manager Chris. I drove 160 miles from Va. Beach to view the car and immediately fell in love !! They made the whole paper work process painless, and the friendly detailer gave the car another thorough cleaning while the paperwork was being finished up. I am very pleased with my whole experience at Lindsay and all the staff & would definitely recommend them to purchase your next Cadillac. I will refer my friends and family to Lindsay in the future. Best of all ......My beautiful red Cadillac CTS is amazing ..... Love it !!

November 7, 2013

Thank you for this incredible feedback! We are so pleased that we were able to help find the perfect car for you!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Prince Georges Md. |

My experience was met with professionalism and courtesy from the first phone conversation. I started my search online and called the dealership. They actually called me back with a vehicle that met my needs such as the make/model, good safety record, low mileage, appearance and Price. I actually made my purchase by phone.No crazy haggling. When I came into finalize my purchase I was greeted by Jossey Bareille/Sales Associate. The entire team was great. Chris Used Car Manager and Daniel in Financing Dept. Thanks again..!!!

November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that our team has been helpful to you throughout your entire search!

great buying experience!

by from Randallstown, Md |

Working with Ian was a pleasure, he was very knowledgable about the car. He and the sales manager Dan were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car!

November 7, 2013

Thank you for your review!