Lindsay Cadillac

New 888-273-1563
Used 888-209-5452
Service 888-462-9660

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Absolutely great assistance on car purchase!

by from Washington,DC |

This was the most pleasant experience I've had, in over 40 years of driving and purchasing vehicles. I was purchasing a vehicle for my mother, as a surprise. Leigh was very patient and insightful on the vehicles available. He went out of his way to be helpful and match our vehicle preference with our budgetary constraints. The SRX we finally purchased is great!! My father always felt Cadillac was the car to drive and I agree. I can now add that Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria is the dealership for all future purchases. C.R.Weaver

March 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback! We are so glad Leigh was able to help you find the perfect vehicle for your mother and your budget!

Top of the line buying experience

by from Fairfax, Va. |

Dan is the perfect salesman. He is knowledgeable, caring, honest, and a fast friend in your corner. It would be hard to imagine better customer service from a car salesperson. Contact him and let him work his magic for you. He did for me! Thanks, Dan

Jossey Bareille is AMAZING and so is Lindsey!

by from Washington, DC |

I'm happy to write this review on behalf of my sales associate Jossey Bareille. She was amazing, personable, knowledgeable, and committed to me having the best experience. She took the time to hear what I wanted then strategically came up with a quick plan to make it happen. What I loved about my car shopping was that I felt absolutely NO PRESSURE to buy or trade my vehicle. I highly recommend her (especially for women car shopping alone)!!! This is my second purchase from Lindsey Cadillac and if I choose to purchase another car I will definitely return to this dealership.

June 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that our team member, Jossey Bareille, provided you with such an incredible experience. We appreciate having you as a loyal Lindsay customer, and we look forward to assisting you with your next service or Cadillac purchase!

Nightmare after purchase

by from DMV area |

I typically don't leave reviews and to be honest I almost wasn't going to. PLEASE do not deal with Ernesto Saca from this dealership. I can not even begin to explain the disappointment I've had after purchasing a car with him. Sure mistakes happen, sure no business can do everything right 100% of the time. I am beginning to loose count of how many excuses he has given me. Although I do not want to put my exact problem on here I'll just say avoid Ernesto Saca, I'd expect my issues from a cheap buy here pay here dealership NOT Lindsay Cadillac. Only reason I will leave two stars... Daniel Kuykendall from finance was awesome, honest and super friendly. I did not feel like just a money sign when talking with him. Also the facility was SUPER clean and numerous other staff members made me feel welcomed. If the car you want is at this dealership please do not deal with Ernesto. He has shown it's only about the sale everything after that is not his problem, even though it is 100% his job to complete the task. I'm sure other members of the sales team are great at what they do and will do an awesome job.

May 16, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. It is always our goal to have our customers completely satisfied with their experience at Lindsay Cadillac, which is why our General Manager, Tim Robinson, has attempted to reach out to you. He would love to help address your concerns, so please feel free to reach out to him at 703-998-6600 or provide us with the best way to reach you at support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Lorton, VA |

I bought a 2008 Volvo from Lindsay a couple of weeks ago. My experience was awesome! Rick Waqas was GREAT! I was a little nervouse about purchasing a car but he put me at ease and I felt he was very honest and knowledgeable. I would DEFINITELY recommend Lindsay and Rick for your next car purchase.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for this positive feedback! We are very pleased that Rick was able to help make you more comfortable throughout the purchasing experience, and we hope you enjoy your Volvo!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Lorton, VA |

Great buying experience at Lindsay Cadillac

by from Toronto , On |

I had a great experience with my purchase of a used 2008 Cadillac STS. Rick Waqas is honest and very professional. He made my buying experience very easy and straight forward. I have dealt with many dealerships. Lindsay Cadillac just stand out !. Since I was buying this car for overseas export, with his professional experience , Rick Waqas went the extra mile to secure delivery of my car in an efficient and timely way. I know where to focus on my next car purchase, it will be from Lindsay Cadillac !!!

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing the positive experience you with our team member, Rick Waqas. We are so pleased he was able to provide you with the information and attention you needed in order for you to purchase your 2008 Cadillac STS!

Awesome Service

by from Washington DC |

This was by far the BEST experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. As a single, working mother a quality vehicle at an affordable price is essential for my budget and quality of life. Mr. Voglezon understood this completely and did not waste valuable time showing me vehicles outside of my price range. With my credit score being weak I was apprehensive and believed any options given to me would be extremely expensive. I was so wrong, the staff at Lindsay Cadillac literally got me a deal I call a "steal" my payments are affordable, and I drove away the same day in the car of my dreams. Thank You Leigh Voglezon after falling on hard times, I am finally driving a vehicle I am proud of again!!!

April 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing this incredible feedback! At Lindsay, it is always our goal to help each of our customers find the car they want at a price they can afford! We are so pleased that Leigh was able to provide you with such a positive experience. Please enjoy your new vehicle and remember Lindsay for all of your service needs as well!

Great Experience

by from Germantown, MD |

Great Experience I recently purchased a XTS from Lindsay Cadillac. My sales person was Jossey Bareille. Jossey was a pleasure to work with, she immediately knew what I was looking for and made the experience quick and painless. I never felt like she was pushing me into something I did not want. She took care of every detail. Everyone I met was friendly and easy to deal with. I would certainly reccomend Lindsay Cadillac and Jossey.

April 4, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our sales team member, Jossey. We are so happy to hear she provided you with such excellent service!

Purchase of 2014 SRX

by from Manassas, VA |

We had a great experience with our purchase of our new 2014 SRX. Rick Waqas made the buying experience very easy and was very professional.

April 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing!

Darrell Jones

by from Freeland, MD |

To all concerned parties, Rick Wagas is a very skilled and professional salesman. He is very knowledgeable of his products and is a great asset to your business. He is not a pushy salesman, but is effective in asking for the sale. Based upon my past experience as a Sales Manager I can appreciate his cander and the fact that he believes in ABC (always be closing). It was a pleasant experience in working with Mr. Wagas and should I need or any of my friends need a car I shall recommend them to Rick. I rated the dealership and Mr. Wagus as I did because " Great Service" is hard to come by, and it should be known to all where they can find it. I traveled 100 miles to make my purchase and I am truly satisfied with everything!

March 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding our team member. We are so pleased our team was able to provide you with such a great purchasing experience.