Lindsay Cadillac

(4.4) 5.0 69 Reviews

1525 Kenwood Ave, Alexandria, VA 22302

GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY, SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from WOODBRIDGE, VA |

My wife and I bought our very first Cadillac SUV yesterday from Josh Levy was our Sales Consultant. As a Professional, Josh was superb in his presentation of our selected vehicle. My wife had researched buying this vehicle for almost two years. Yesterday, Josh ended that search for us. He was patient with us, followed up with telephones calls, demonstrated and explained the features to our level of understanding. The most impressive quality we admired was the relaxed feeling Josh presented and he had a smile all the way through the sales process. I have had several car buying experience over the years and Josh ranks at the top if not the best car buying experience my wife and I have experienced. We left with a confident feeling on the new technology and how to use it! In closing, who ever hired this young man made the right choice! He made my wife and I extremely happy with our purchase and I will definitely buy another Cadillac from Lindsay. We loved the professionalism, entire staff's friendliness, and appearance of the facility. I am a retired USAF First Sergeant & Professional School Counselor. I know good people! Lindsay staff is among the best! TJ & JoAnn Johnson

Lindsay Cadillac responded to this review

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and endorsement of Josh. We appreciate your business and service to our country. Have a great day! Tim Robinson General Manager

Great experience finding our new car

by from Alexandria VA |

We had a great experience with the dealership while shopping for our new car; we had visited several other dealers and Lindsay's staff (Keith Carpenter) was by far the best to work with. He was able to find the car we were looking for when other dealers could not, and we were very satisfied with both the price and the service we received.

Matt Millici and Lindsay Cadillac are great!

by from Washington, DC |

Matt Millici guided me through purchasing a new 2016 ATS-V. He is amazing. great service. Put up with me changing my mind on what I wanted, and found a car that I love. Couldn't have asked for better service from him and the whole Lindsay team. Love these guys, but ask for Matt, or even better call him at 703-665-5615, or email him at mmilici@lindsaycadillac.com.

Great Service It was very pleasant and was treated

by from District Heights, MD |

great job excellent work very pleasant my representative was very excellent and helped me out well

Great, Fantastic & Outstanding Service over 30 yrs

by from Temple Hills |

We have been dealing with Lindsay Cadillac of Alexandria for 30 years, We have purchased Lexus & Cadillac cars. The customer service that we received from the sales department (Peggy McGuire) & (Donna Woznaik) from the service department has been truly been fantastic! I would recommend anyone to Peggy & Donna, and to Lindsay Cadillac. Carlton & Cheryl Jackson Temple Hills, Md

Not what I was prepared for

by from Manassas, Va. |

I was prepared for the worst , hoping for the best when I arrived at the Lindsay Dealership to purchase a used 2010 CTS wagon. The feeling of being a wounded Impala on the African Plains surrounded by a pack of predators thankfully never materialized. In fact just the opposite. Upon entering the front doors the first thing I noticed was the lack of "divide and conquer" mentality usually used by Showroom Salespeople. The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting. I met with Matt, a Sales Associate. I explained my budget as well as my apprehension of purchasing a pre owned auto with no warranty. This is when the car buying process took a turn to the unexpected. He actually listened and addressed all of my questions and concerns. He understood that my budget wasn`t a "starting" point but rather the final number I wanted to spend on a payment each month, (with a warranty included). We discussed the need for a few dings and dents to be corrected by their body shop. His reply was (wait for it).............NO PROBLEM. I came back a few days later to examine the cosmetic repairs, finalize the deal and meet the "dreaded" Finance Manager. Dennis kept me within my budget while giving me the best warranty coverage available. I almost fell off my chair when he revealed an even lower interest rate than discussed earlier. As Butch Cassidy said to Sundance, "WHO ARE THOSE GUYS ?" All in all a wonderful car buying experience. I can only hope , when the time comes for servicing my car, I will be equally impressed.

Service

by from Vienna, VA |

Great - It was very good and I recommend the dealer.

Great car buying experience

by from Odenton, MD |

Leigh was a great salesman. I told him what I was willing to pay and what I expected for my trade, and he set everything up before I arrived to test drive the car and close the deal. The only demerit against the dealership was the guy in finance trying to sell me extra stuff during the final paperwork process. I know it's his job, but he was visibly annoyed when I told him I wasn't interested in buying extra warranty and protection plans. The process still went smoothly, and I was in and out in only a few hours, and I got exactly what I wanted. I definitely recommend this dealership, and Leigh specifically, to anyone in the market for a new or CPO Cadillac.

Love Lindsay

by from Clifton, Va |

Jim Kunzler kept me well informed and GM Tim Robinson actually greeted me along with service manager Sargio when I picked up the vehicle. Very classy team. A wonderful experience.

Excellent customer service

by from lorton, va |

I recently bought a car from Lindsay Cadillac. Katarina Berger was the sales consultant. She was knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealer and this sales associate. It was a very pleasant buying experience. With the complexity of today's cars, service after the sale is as important as the quality of the car itself. Like visiting the Apple store, it is nice to know there is someone to explain the features and help you if you cannot get something to work. I feel confident that Katarina will make sure any issues are satisfactorily handled.