Lindsay Cadillac

1525 Kenwood Ave, Alexandria, VA 22302

New 888-273-1563
Used 888-209-5452
Service 888-462-9660

You'll Love It At Lindsay - Download mobile app at the APP Store - Search - "Lindsay Cadillac"

GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY, SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from WOODBRIDGE, VA |

My wife and I bought our very first Cadillac SUV yesterday from Josh Levy was our Sales Consultant. As a Professional, Josh was superb in his presentation of our selected vehicle. My wife had researched buying this vehicle for almost two years. Yesterday, Josh ended that search for us. He was patient with us, followed up with telephones calls, demonstrated and explained the features to our level of understanding. The most impressive quality we admired was the relaxed feeling Josh presented and he had a smile all the way through the sales process. I have had several car buying experience over the years and Josh ranks at the top if not the best car buying experience my wife and I have experienced. We left with a confident feeling on the new technology and how to use it! In closing, who ever hired this young man made the right choice! He made my wife and I extremely happy with our purchase and I will definitely buy another Cadillac from Lindsay. We loved the professionalism, entire staff's friendliness, and appearance of the facility. I am a retired USAF First Sergeant & Professional School Counselor. I know good people! Lindsay staff is among the best! TJ & JoAnn Johnson

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and endorsement of Josh. We appreciate your business and service to our country. Have a great day! Tim Robinson General Manager

Simply Incredible Experience!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I had been searching for a very specific vehicle and although I live in Maryland, the trip to Alexandria was well worth it! My experience began with a call to the dealership to inquire about the car, and the sales associate, Remi Bamidele, was incredible! He held the car for me for two days, and it was everything (and then some) that I had hoped for. Remi met my fiancÚ and I in the parking lot as we arrived. From there, it was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had, and I've been around the block a few times and have bought many cars in my life. Remi had the car ready for my review right away and spent our time there making us feel like we were royalty, spending as much time as we needed and allowing us personal time when we needed to discuss the purchase privately. No pressure and high attentiveness are the hallmarks he impressed us with. If you go to Lindsay in Alexandria, and I highly recommend it, ask for Remi. The Finance Manager, Kim Mosely, also helped make the experience memorable in a very positive way. He went above and beyond in working with me over a lost title for the vehicle I had traded in. In all, we were so impressed with our experience that I will be looking once again at their pre-owned inventory for an SRX for my fiancÚ who now, after enjoying the luxuriousness of my XTS, wants a Caddy of her own. Hoo Boy, what have I created?!! Thank you Remi, Kim, and Lindsay Cadillac for making this such a great experience.

August 29, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience. We work hard to provide a great environment and exceptional customer service. Enjoy your XTS!

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Alexandria, VA |

This was a long distance purchase and I specifically asked the sales person (verbally and in writing) to go over the car with a very critical eye and fine tooth comb to list any damage on the car. I was told there were two small dents that would be fixed. After agreeing to a price and making a deposit I flew to Alexandria to personally inspect the vehicle. I discovered many visible scratches, door edge chips and dents. I felt I was a hostage to the situation as I would have incurred additional expense to get home. They told me $500 would cover having the damage fixed and took that off the price. Imagine my shock and surprise when I received a $3,000 estimate from my local dealer to fix the damage. The sales manager refused to do anything further and they stopped responding to my messages. Had I realized the extent of the damage I would not have completed this transaction. I should have insisted on an estimate right then to fix the damage and I should have just said no. Lesson learned the hard way.

August 29, 2015

We are very disappointed that you left our dealership dissatisfied. We worked very hard to earn your business honestly, and agreed with you on a discounted price to compensate for any repair of the scratches known to exist on this vehicle. Our mission for over 50 years is to always treat customers with respect and transparency, and it deeply disappoints us that you felt this was not the case for you. Should you wish to discuss further, please feel free to reach our General Manager, Tim Robinson, directly at 703-647-8647. Thank you for your time.

Mediocre Service

by from Washington, DC |

The first time I had my car serviced here I had a couple of services done (Jan '15). Among them was an oil change. I drove home that day only to find that my car was leaking oil. It turns out that the drain plug hadn't been tightened properly. I had also expected a courtesy ride back during that visit (I only live 7 miles away) as I've experienced this courtesy at the other cadillac dealerships, but it turns out that this one doesn't offer that service which is fine. I was offered a ride to the nearest metro but after after 45 min of waiting, I chose to call an uber. I turned in my car on Wednesday morning (7/15/15) for service because the check engine light was on. The car was there at by 8:30 am. They didn't get my car in and call back until 4:30 that afternoon. The service rep said a (350$) cylinder leak down test was necessary. I called him back about 25 min later an OK'd the test. He said he would try to get my car in before the end of the day. The next day after not having heard anything all day I called the service dept to find out the status of my car. It was a 20 MINUTE call where I was looped back to the receptionist 4 times and put on hold. Finally, the last time I spoke to the receptionists she offered to have a service rep call me back after I had told her how many times I had been put on hold. I've been to several cadillac dealerships for service and have come to expect more.

August 2, 2015

Hi Kevin, we would like to thank you for leaving us your feedback, and also invite you to connect with our Service Manager so that he can better address your concerns. Please consider contacting Mr. Sargio DesDunes directly at 703-647-8628 or sdesdunes@lindsaycars.com - Thanks again for your time.

Fast and Friendly!

by from Bowie, Md |

This is my second Cadillac purchase from Lindsay Cadillac. What brings me back are warm, knowledgable, and friendly sales people like Richard Davidson. I told him what I was looking for and he did not disappoint. He not only showed me what I was looking for, he also gave me other options to consider without pressure. He was able to get me in and out the door with my selection without unneccessary chatter! The finance director Daniel Kuykendall was the "cherry on top" of my wonderful experience. His wonderful personality and warm disposition leaves you with a feeling of complete satisfaction. Don't change a thing about your staff!!

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsements of Richard and Daniel. We appreciate your business. Take Care, Tim Robinson General Manager

Great Sales

by from Woodbridge, VA |

PURCHASED A USED CADILLAC ESCALADE FROM RICHARD DAVIDSON. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE ~ WII DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND RICHARD TO FRIENDS. THANKS RICHARD.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsement of Richard. We appreciate your business. Have a great day. Tim Robinson General Manager

Great service, friendly, and easy to work with

by from Alexandria, VA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Lindsay. My sales rep, Josh Levy, was honest, straight-forward and easy to work with; in short, it was a very good overall experience. I was happy with every step in the process and would highly recommend Josh and the team at Lindsay Cadillac to others.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day. Tim Robinson General Manager

Excellent Customer Service

by from Meadow Bridge WV |

We purchased a 2014 Cadillac SRX from this dealer over the weekend. Living 5 hours away, I was a little nervous to travel that far to trade for a vehicle that we had never seen in person. I had been dealing with Daniel Doherty, who was such a joy to work with. He was so friendly and helpful, answering the many questions that I had. Once we arrived, he was just as nice as he had been on the phone. He even set up the xm radio and paired my phone for me! The car is absolutely beautiful and Daniel provided the best trading experience I have ever received. I highly recommend this dealership and Daniel Doherty.

April 24, 2015

Thanks for the kind words about Danny and driving more than 5 hours to buy from Lindsay Cadillac. We appreciate your business. I hope you have a great day! Tim Robinson General Manager

Great Service

by from Lorton, VA |

I received Outstanding service from the Sales Consultant Josh Levy. He was very understanding,considerate and very knowledgeable. I purchase a beautiful Cadillac XTS. I highly recommend Lindsay Cadillac.

March 17, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your XTS :)

First Class Dealership

by from Yorktown, Va. |

I cant say enough about these guys. Josh Levy went above and beyond for me and made my buying experience great. Kim Mosley went all the way through the financing part of the transaction and then received a late email from a bank with a little lower rate. Instead of ignoring it and being lazy, he completely started over without me asking him too just to save me some money. Last but not least, as I was leaving the Dealership, I noticed my vehicle only came with one key and remote. I think Josh realized my disappointment and went inside to talk with sales manager Chris Eader. Chris told me to order one from a local dealer where I lived and he would reimburse me. I did just that and sent Chris a copy of the receipt and received an reimbursement check a few days later. My wife called me crazy for driving three hours to this dealership, however it ended up being a great decision. I would do it again in a second just to deal with these guys again. Thank you Josh, Kim, and Chris. Robb Berryman

March 17, 2015

Thanks for making the drive to Lindsay Cadillac! We certainly appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Beautiful car, great experience!

by from Oakton, VA |

We just picked up our 2015 Escalade ESV from Bob Perotti at Lindsey. We had a great experience with Bob who was able to deliver exactly what we wanted in less time than anticipated. We also enjoyed working with Daniel Kuykendall in Finance. I love my new car and would highly recommend Bob and Daniel at Lindsey to anyone in the market for a Cadillac.

February 9, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review. I'm pleased to hear we delivered the right vehicle in less time than you expected. We want every customer to have a great experience. Thanks for sharing yours. Best Regards, Tim Robinson General Manager