Lindsay Cadillac

1525 Kenwood Ave, Alexandria, VA 22302

New 888-273-1563
Used 888-209-5452
Service 888-462-9660

You'll Love It At Lindsay - Download mobile app at the APP Store - Search - "Lindsay Cadillac"

The Best

by from Rockville, MD |

I have purchased many cars over my life time and never had an easy experience until I've worked with Leigh Vogelzon. He made the purchase of my 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum edition smooth and stress free. Usually I would go into a dealership ready to do battle but Leigh shortly removed that mindset. He hit my price on the first try and helped me get a lower interest rate. What more can you ask for. I will refer Leigh to all of my friends and family. He is the best!

November 15, 2014

We appreciate you letting us know about the great experience you had with our team member, Leigh Vogelzon! We are so glad he was able to help you find the right vehicle for you without the hassle of your previous experiences at other dealerships. Thank you for choosing Lindsay!

Great service

by from Fort Washington, MD |

Wow was I impressed. I purchased a SRX a couple weeks ago from a saleman named Steve R. He was professional, courteous, helpful, and made me feel I was valued as a customer without all of the pressures you sometime feel when making a major purchase. Thank you Steve for an excellent job making me feel at ease. This was the first time I've made a major purchase since losing my husband, but I believe he would be happy about my choice. We've owned Escalades and other Cadillacs over the years so I'm satisfied with the service and car. When you visit or make your purchase, ask for Steve R.

November 15, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive experience you had with our team member! We are so glad to hear he was able to provide you with the positive experience you deserve. Enjoy your new SRX!

Reasonable Purchase

by from Delaware |

My wife and I are thrifty car buyers. Because we are educated buyers, most car places cannot stand us. This dealership proved to be different. Like any vehicle, no car is prefect; neither was ours, but instead of refusing to acknowledged the issue, the sales manager Ian went out of his way to seal the deal. Our salesman John also showed great patience, and an outstanding dedication to customer service. While all car dealerships have an agenda, the Lindsay Cadillac is one of the few who showed special attention to understanding ours.

November 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We train our team to be attentive and cater to our customers specific needs and wants. We try to do everything we can to ensure you have the personalized and positive experience you deserve. We appreciate you choosing Lindsay, and we look forward to seeing you at your next Lindsay visit!

Amazing

by from Washington, DC |

I was looking at all the Cadillac dealers in the area during Labor Day and originally wasn't dead set on going to Lindsay. I called around and after speaking with Leigh I was assured this was the right place to look at. I went into the dealer a few hours later and the first thing you notice is the world class, amazingly designed showroom, service center and sales offices. It just set the tone for the excellent service that was to come. I met with Leigh, we went for a few test drives, and talked about all the options. Being that it was my first car, Leigh was extremely helpful in explaining all the information but it was not just to sell me a car. He took a genuine interest in making sure I was comfortable and got what I wanted. The whole process was amazing and I couldn't be happier that I chose Lindsay. The best part is the amazing service and support does not end when you leave with your new car. It has been a few weeks now and I am in regular contact with Leigh and the dealer making sure everything is going great. Can't recommend Lindsay enough for a wonderful, comforting car buying experience. And if I didn't say it enough yet- big shout out to Leigh for making it all happen!

November 15, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so glad Leigh provided you with the high level of customer service and attention you deserve, especially with this being your first vehicle purchase!

A Brand New XTS4 Caddy for this Lady Golfer!!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Hey Jossey - Thanks for making my first purchase of a classy luxury Cadillac sedan a wonderful experience! After visiting several Cadillac dealerships, it was your warm and professional customer-friendly service that held my attention. Not many sales associates would have gone the extra mile that you did by finding the Cadillac of my specifications and delivering it just in time for me to drive on my vacation trip. I enjoyed the ride even more and made quite an impression at my family reunion. A special thanks to Kim Mosley for his patience and assistance with financing that fit my budget! I'll be sure to refer friends and family to Lindsey Cadillac! Keep up the great team work!

September 9, 2014

We really appreciate you providing us with this positive feedback! We are so pleased to hear that Jossey provided you with the world-class customer service we strive for with all of our customers. Enjoy your new Cadillac!

WOW, Great Service

by from Bowie MD |

This was my best vehicle transaction thus far! Jossey is the best, she even won my husband over and that is hard to do. She never pressured me, only followed up which now means I have my dream ESV. Kim in finance is very detailed and gave me the best options available for my company. Great Service Michelle Johnson

September 8, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about the great experience you had with our team member, Jossey. We hope you will keep our service department in mind for any future maintenance needs!

Top of the line buying experience

by from Fairfax, Va. |

Dan is the perfect salesman. He is knowledgeable, caring, honest, and a fast friend in your corner. It would be hard to imagine better customer service from a car salesperson. Contact him and let him work his magic for you. He did for me! Thanks, Dan

July 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with our sales team! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Jossey Bareille is AMAZING and so is Lindsey!

by from Washington, DC |

I'm happy to write this review on behalf of my sales associate Jossey Bareille. She was amazing, personable, knowledgeable, and committed to me having the best experience. She took the time to hear what I wanted then strategically came up with a quick plan to make it happen. What I loved about my car shopping was that I felt absolutely NO PRESSURE to buy or trade my vehicle. I highly recommend her (especially for women car shopping alone)!!! This is my second purchase from Lindsey Cadillac and if I choose to purchase another car I will definitely return to this dealership.

June 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that our team member, Jossey Bareille, provided you with such an incredible experience. We appreciate having you as a loyal Lindsay customer, and we look forward to assisting you with your next service or Cadillac purchase!

Nightmare after purchase

by from DMV area |

I typically don't leave reviews and to be honest I almost wasn't going to. PLEASE do not deal with Ernesto Saca from this dealership. I can not even begin to explain the disappointment I've had after purchasing a car with him. Sure mistakes happen, sure no business can do everything right 100% of the time. I am beginning to loose count of how many excuses he has given me. Although I do not want to put my exact problem on here I'll just say avoid Ernesto Saca, I'd expect my issues from a cheap buy here pay here dealership NOT Lindsay Cadillac. Only reason I will leave two stars... Daniel Kuykendall from finance was awesome, honest and super friendly. I did not feel like just a money sign when talking with him. Also the facility was SUPER clean and numerous other staff members made me feel welcomed. If the car you want is at this dealership please do not deal with Ernesto. He has shown it's only about the sale everything after that is not his problem, even though it is 100% his job to complete the task. I'm sure other members of the sales team are great at what they do and will do an awesome job.

May 16, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. It is always our goal to have our customers completely satisfied with their experience at Lindsay Cadillac, which is why our General Manager, Tim Robinson, has attempted to reach out to you. He would love to help address your concerns, so please feel free to reach out to him at 703-998-6600 or provide us with the best way to reach you at support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Lorton, VA |

I bought a 2008 Volvo from Lindsay a couple of weeks ago. My experience was awesome! Rick Waqas was GREAT! I was a little nervouse about purchasing a car but he put me at ease and I felt he was very honest and knowledgeable. I would DEFINITELY recommend Lindsay and Rick for your next car purchase.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for this positive feedback! We are very pleased that Rick was able to help make you more comfortable throughout the purchasing experience, and we hope you enjoy your Volvo!