5 Points Auto Masters

Used 866-982-1243

1 of 1 review

Good service but...

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Took time with me to look over many cars, was very patient but was condescending in attitude, not disrespectful, but pressure to purchase, told me I wanted my cake and wanted to eat it too, and he was not going to waste his time helping me get financed if I was not going to buy the car, we filled out papers on a Saturday, and had to wait for the banks to open, but could not make it back to bank until Wednesday, the bank did not want to finance over 2 years. I told him if it was Gods will it would happen and he proceeded to tell me God wants us to get off our bottoms and make things happen.... And it did not end there about his advice for what I should be doing about getting down there to get this car. I was not willing to finance for 2 years, would have made my payment to high. So he gets me another car and faxes a bill of sale over to the bank before I even saw or asked about another one, after he said he would have no problem financing the one I picked out with money down. They have some good cars, and were willing to take the time to let me look and no pressure, until I found one I really liked, then...pressure. I am extremely upset with the way I was talked to after I picked one out, obviously he is a really high pressure sales man or he has no clue where his boundaries are, he went way over the line and I am not sure I even want to go back at this point, but I really liked the car I picked out.

(1-1 of 1 review)