Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah

1601 18th Ave NW, Issaquah, WA 98027

New 866-616-0342
Used 888-239-0664
Service 888-499-6651

Where it's all about you

A 5 star experience!

by from Seattle, Washington |

My car broke down and they helped me get into a new car the same day. This is a great groupe of guys! They picked me up from home and let me take the car to get around in while they got me financed. I don't have great credit but they treated me like everyone else and that is great customer service. I will alway recommend this store.

Fair service prices

by from Issaquah, WA |

Had my vehicle serviced here for the 100k service appt. Checked 3 other dealers. This was the least expensive. Not by a lot but still was a better deal. They gave me a free loaner to run errands while they serviced it. Good dealer. Clean on the inside and nice waiting area. Nothing fancy but more plasent than most of the service shops.

GREAT PRICES IN THE SERVICE DEPT

by from Bellevue wa |

My vehicle broke done and I had to get the engine replaced. I called 5 other places and their prices were all higher. They also gave me a free rental vehicle while they serviced my car. Exellent dealer.

Quick & easy

by from Bellevue, WA |

Car .com was great it le tme shop at my own pase, when I fond what I was looking for Michel's Chevrolete of Issaquah was fast professionail and frendly, I would teel other to look at Car.com and Michels Chevrolete there buying exsperience! Thanks

They make buying cars easy

by from Washington |

I went to 3 other dealers and played all of their games. I got Michael's Chevy's best price up front. I got as far as the F and I guy at a dealer south of this one just to find out there were other fees and the rate was way higher then any other dealer. I started the process with the internet dept and only spent about 45 mins in the showroom. Everything was put together online. Nothing ever changed. Great service and ill recommend them to anyone I know!

Better prices and better customer service

by from seattle wa |

The buying process is so much better here. They make it easy. I did my whole deal online and it was so much less expensive then all the other dealers. Plus no games at this dealer. Id recommend.

Great family dealership

by from seattle, wa |

Great dealership. I bought 2 cars from them and they have always beat the other Chevy dealerships in the area. The customer service is second to none.

Great customer service!

by from Bellevue |

Well I didnt buy a vehicle from this dealer but I get my car serviced there all of the time. I always get great customer service!

Bought a new Chevy Tahoe

by from Washington Seattle |

This is an awesome dealership. I went to a chevrolet dealership in Bellevue, Renton, and in Shoreline and none of them could come close to their prices. I talked to Brandon in the internet dept. I told him the price I wanted to buy it for and he had it done and approved before I got to the dealership. All of the others wanted to play games. He gave me more info on the phone then all the other dealers during my test drive. I am very impressed and very happy with the service I received! A++ to Chevrolet of Issaquah!

Great price!

by from Washington |

I bought a used Honda Accord from Michael's Chevrolet and it was the best deal that I could find in the washington state area. I was thinking it was to good to be true. As most people who read this stuff know that it normal is. The car I bought from them was not only in better condition than the 5 other dealerships I went to but it was also less money. I think they have very good deals.

Great customer service!

by from Seattle WA |

I bought my Chevy Tahoe from this dealer and am very happy with the purchase. Casey was a very easy going fun sales person. I never felt pressure at this dealership. Ive been at some bad places in the past. This one was all about the customer service and I feel I got a good price as well. I couldnt find it anywhere else online for less. Casey even called me the next day and walked me through how to use my bluetooth. Great experience.