Ramey Chevrolet Cadillac

600 E Lamberth Rd, Sherman, TX 75090

New 888-879-4307
Used 888-328-2698
Service 888-370-9638

Nobody beats a Ramey deal!

Love my car!

by from Sherman,TX |

I stopped at Ramey Chevrolet for some other purpose. Buying a car was last thing on my mind. I guess of it's meant to be than it will happen. I just uttered a word about buying a car to Shawn Davis and baam he was like there's a car that I might like. And he was right, I did like it. After couple of hours, I drove out with my new car. :). I thought car buying is suppose to be more complicated than that. I had an awesome experience and without a doubt I will go back to Ramey when I need to buy or trade a car. Big thumbs up!!!

January 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are glad Shawn was able to help you find the new car you didn't even know was missing from your life! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. We appreciate your business!

Great folks. Great cars. Friendly service

by from Sherman, Texas |

Best Folks around. My favorite dealership. Great inventory. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

History of Good Deals

by from Sherman, TX |

I have been buying cars at Ramey for the past 15 or 16 years and have consistently received fair treatment and almost always found a vehicle to fit my needs, that was clean and in excellent condition. Additionally, I have always found their pricing to be competitive and their willingness to meet me halfway on pricing admirable.

Once the deal is done they are done with you

by from Luella TX |

This dealership has the worst customer service from the sales dept I have ever experienced...Once the deal is done they are done with you!

Ramey Chevrolet

by from sherman tx |

Ramey Chevrolet has the best team of salesman I have ever dealt with!! The service department is also amazing! If you have a problem they will fix it right away!! They are #1

January 18, 2015

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review our dealership. Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

car repairs

by from Sherman, TX |

When we bought our car they were very helpful and worked hard to get us the price we wanted. We had to take our car in for a recall and they got us in right away. Got the repair done quickly. The service dept is always very nice and friendly and answer any questions we have. We take my car there for my oil changes too. They always get it done quickly and the price is right. This is the 3rd car we have bought with Ramey. It has always been a great experience.

January 18, 2015

Thank you Kim for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear you had to deal with a recall but we are glad we were able to get it fixed quickly. Thank you again for your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

The Best Service Department around!

by from Sherman, TX |

Ramey Chevrolet has the best Service Department around! I also feel that I am well taken care with their well trained staff. I would highly recommend Ramey Chevrolet!

January 18, 2015

Thank you Amanda for taking the time to review our dealership. Our service department works hard to provide the best service at all times so we are glad to hear about experiences such as yours. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you!

Appreciate Quality Service Dept!

by from Sherman Texas |

Purchased a new 14 Corvette from Ramey about a year ago (LOVE the car!), and the whole experience was great. How often does it happen that after negotiating an interest rate, when you go in to close they tell you they manage to find financing two percentage points less???? Recently, however, I took MY WIFES VETTE (get the picture?) in because I had caught my belt on the vette emblem in the back of the seat and broke it. I was trying to get it fixed before she saw it......they got it ordered, notified me when it came in, and got it in and out so I didn't have to leave it (and get busted!). Really appreciate that! Sincerely, No longer in hot water

January 18, 2015

Thank you Brett for the great story and taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad we were able to help you without getting you in trouble with your wife! Please let us know if we can help you again in the future. Thank you for your repeat business.

Anybody need a corvette?

by from Denison, Tx |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Rocky Watson at Ramey Chevrolet in Sherman, Tx. A 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT when I was 19, the finance manager and the Ramey team made it happen, and it was a very pleasant and simple buying process. Then 11 months later I traded in for a 2011 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT at 20 years of age. Rocky wasn't expecting me to come back for the Vette but when I did we got the process done in a matter of hours and I couldn't be happier. Ramey has great prices and great salesman that are trained well to get you the best deal. Thanks again!

January 18, 2015

Thank you Bradley for taking the time to review our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new Corvette! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your repeat business.

Good experience

by from Flower Mound, TX |

Purchased a 2014 Chevrolet 2500HD. Sales team was helpful in meeting our needs for this purchase.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new 2500HD! Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

Purchase of my New 2014 Chevrolet Impala

by from Sherman, Texas |

Ramey Chevrolet is Tops on my list of places to do business. My story starts with my 1996 GMC pickup truck that I still love but it's in the shop a couple times a year so I rent a car for transportation. When I rented a Chevy Cruze from a local business and realizing I didn't know how to open the trunk or fuel door on the car, I stopped at the Ramey dealership and asked for help and wanted to look at a few cars. Jeramy greeted me, he was helpful, knowledgable and excited about the new models. It was three hours later; I made the deal, the car was detailed, I finished the paperwork and drove my new Impala home. This was the first time purchasing a car or truck that wasn't fumbling with my time haggling. I've returned a couple of times for questions and a brake recall and even cut up with the staff. It has all been very fun and now I have a happier repaired GMC pickup truck and a sexy reliable new Chevy Impala. It's all black with the silver window trim, and the new body style sexy hood and grill. I use a microfiber towel after washing it. Usually drys off streak free in about 10 minutes. But occasionally I'll notice I missed a spot so I carry the towel with me and don't mind giving this neet car a little loving care.

January 18, 2015

Thank you Steve for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again!