John Hine Mazda

1545 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, CA 92108

New 888-375-1363 New888-375-1363
Used 888-696-0592 Used888-696-0592
Service 866-711-9821 Service 866-711-9821

"John Hine Mazda, It's where to buy a Mazda"

regular oil, filter, tire rotation spot on

by from San Diego, CA |

First time at this dealership for an oil and filter on my new 2015 Mazda 3. I've owned two mazdas and always taken them to the dealer who sold me the car, but Hine was exceptional and the service rep, Tina, was awesome and made me feel at home as she explained all the benefits of having my car serviced at Hine. The wifi, desktops, snacks, coffee and bottled water made me feel like I was at a Lexus dealership (and I've owned 2 Lexus models, 2 Infiniti models). I miss the complimentary car wash but we have a drought here in San Diego. I look forward to coming back and taking the free shuttle to the Fashion Valley Shopping Center but the customer lounge just might make me stay because I'll just spend money at the mall. LOL PS I did try to buy my new Mazda at Hine but they didn't have the right color combination which another dealer had...next time I'll buy here

Andre is the man!

by from San Diego, CA |

Had a fantastic car buying experience working with Andre at John Hine Mazda! My old Honda was stolen and I needed a solution ASAP. Andre answered my questions in a timely manner and worked with me to find the perfect car that met my needs/budget. He laid out all the options and I never felt pressured to buy something I didn't want. I had my new car in a week. Genevieve handled the financing and got us a price we were happy with. Ended up with a new 2016 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring Hatchback and I am excited to drive it for many years to come!

Just got a new car!

by from San Diego, ca |

I came into the dealership in a rush due to another car not working out elsewhere. I was greeted by Steven Camacho( who also helped me when returning my lease and through a number of phone calls ) who introduced me to Andre! Andre was a great guy who was very calm, knowledgeable and humerous which made our purchase experience awesome! Andre never tried to push us into anything and was someone I actually trusted. I am yet to have a bad interaction with this dealership and I have been leasing from them for close to 10 years now. Thank you Andre for another wonderful experience.

Surprisingly great customer service!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I found a 2013 Jeep Wrangler for sale by Hines on Cars.com There was only one pic online so I called and spoke to Andre. He went out and took pics and gave me a good description of the vehicle condition and even reported some potential aesthetic flaws/scuff, etc. Was very easy going and even though not a Jeep Specialist was responsive to questions. I was shopping from the Long Beach Area so I wanted to make the 2+ trip worth while. Upon my arrival they had the vehicle prepped for a test drive. We drove around a good loop that shows multiple vehicle operations. I had my own financing but their finance department put together a competitive offer in case I needed it. We had negotiated most of the deal on the phone ahead of time and they gave me a fair price for my trade in. They were very low pressure on the dealer upsells and within an hour I was driving home. One of the few positive "Big Dealer" experiences I've had in a long time. I would recommend them for a vehicle purchase.

New 2016 CX-5 - salesman, Arien

by from San Diego, CA |

I've been a client of John Hine Mazda for repairs/maintenance of my 2004 RX-8 for 2 years now and I've always enjoyed working with them. They're helpful, fast, appreciative of my business, and I trust their work. Plus, everyone is super friendly. When it came time to buy a new vehicle for my wife, we had decided on a new CX-5 so it was a no-brainer in which dealer to go to. We had test-driven a CX-5 a couple months before we bought and that's when we met Arien. He's extremely friendly, not-pushy at all, and knowledgeable of all the cool, useful features in the CX-5 (both 2015 & 2016). We decided to give him our business since he was so helpful during the test drive, even though we weren't buying at the time. When we finally decided to buy, he made the process super quick & painless. He even drove the car to our house on his off-day so we could ensure all my wife's equipment could fit in the trunk! Definitely above & beyond what's expected. Thanks, Arien & John Hine! Will definitely keep going here :)

Mazda3 HB

by from San Diego, CA |

I recently purchased a Mazda3 HB--Javier Belendez was my sales professional. Javier approached me within seconds of me browsing inventory on the lot; he was courteous and professional throughout my Mazda purchasing experience. He also hooked up my cell phone to the built-in Bluetooth system, and did so without prompt.

New Mazda3 Great experience

by from San DIego, CA |

Very friendly. They did a great job in showing competitors in a fair manner. Fair pricing and didn't try to run anything past me. Love my new Mazda3.

great experience

by from San Diego, CA |

Great experience from beginning to end. Arturo gave us space to make our decision without any pressure. It was easy and we got a great deal. Thanks!

Purchase Experience

by from San Diego |

I can't believe how easy it was to buy a car at this dealership. I'm normally on high alert when buying a car, but I had done my research. My choices were Honda, Buick and/or Mazda. The salesperson, Arturo Cervantes, was very good at explaining the options and finding the exact car I wanted and more. The price was correct and financing at a 0% comes in handing. The only sour note was waiting approximately 1-1/2 hours to sign all the paperwork, because they had only 1 individual working that part of the business. I left and came back the next morning and was taken care of immediately. This said, the experience was pleasant and pressureless. Thank you Arturo, for making it so.

Suprise! New car.

by from San Diego |

I already had purchased a Mazda 3 hatchback from John Hine Mazda previously. I love Mazda and their cars. I kept getting emails about buying a new 2015 Mazda, I didn't need a new car but having a bigger car would be convenient. I had a crack in my windshield and a dent from some inconsiderate person on the side of my car. I was thinking of trading in for the CX-5 but didn't need a car and could definitely use a smaller car payment. I requested an online quote for one just to see what it would be like. Steven from the online section immediately followed up with me and made everything so easy!! If you don't want to be called and hunted down about quotes I strongly suggest emailing Steven. He was so professional and prompt. I told him what I would prefer and what I had to offer ( my not so great trade in, my credit, ideally what I would want my payment to be, etc.). He came back to me right away with a legit offer, that had all my requirements and told me to come in. I could not believe that all the details had been taken care of so fast!. I went in, Steven unfortunately was busy already but had given me to Art. Art was awesome, got all my paperwork together, gave me options and asked about my specific wants or needs. He was pleasant and treated me like a person instead of some young girl that was just trying to test drive new shiny things (this has happened before). I drove away after less than two hours with the car of my dreams and a smile on my face. Great teamwork Steven and Art. Would definitely come back to you two for future cars and recommendations to my friends!