588 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, CA 92108

Used 877-790-6863
Service 888-816-3702

Family Owned & Operated

by from San Diego, ca |

The sales person was informed, easy to talk too, enjoyable. He showed concern about our wants and needs. We both felt like we were talking to family. All of the sales people and staff made us feel welcome.

February 24, 2014

Robert, thank you for the excellent review with high ratings! We're happy to hear of your great experience and your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that we were able to meet your needs. At Witt Lincoln, we always strive to ensure all of our customers are happy and leave with the right vehicle at the right price. We look forward to assisting you in the future! Thanks, Todd Witt-GM (619) 358-5007

Purchase of new 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

by from San Diego, CA |

After more than 8 months of comparing various vehicles (mostly, SUV's, hybrids, diesel sport wagons/sedans), I finally purhased the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. Criteria for my vehicle selection included style, fuel milage economy, interior space, ride/creature comfort and size that would fit in my garage alongside my Chevy Tahoe. The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid fulfilled these criteria better than others that I compared. Probably creature comfort/ride quality and milage economy were the the concluding features, Barry Alves and others were very courtious and helpful. My wife, Sharon, and I both appreciate the non-aggressive negotiation of the purchase. Lincoln provided some incentive deducts that convinced my purchase. Barry and dealerahip have extended supportive follow up to questions on features of our new Lincoln. Your cordial attitude towards us has earned our trust and recommendations to others. We look forward to an on-going good relationship with Witt Lincoln. Gary Decker-

attentive front desk

by from san diego, CA |

Just wanted to note that the pedals retraction switch stopped working when I got my car. Seat had to be adjusted and pulled back to accomodate my ride height because pedals were too close to me, the driver.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for your honest feedback, Joseph. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you and we will be more than happy to help! Take care!

Excellent staff.

Very good experience. Very good experience. Very good experience

Happy Customer

by from San Diego, CA |

I have a MKZ Lincoln 2015. The service was good. Very friendly staff. Had my car ready when I got there. A gentleman opened my car door for me and gave me a bottled water for the drive home. Very sweet :) Thanks Michelle Johnson

May 18, 2015

We're glad our Staff took such great care of you on your recent visit with us, Michelle! Thank you for your amazing review and we look forward to seeing you again! Take care!

Witt the excelect service provider

by from San Diego, CA |

I have upgraded to a new 2015 Explorer XLT. It will be serviced by Whitt only, just as my Edge was. Thank you Witt for being an excellent service provider.

Beautiful Facility, Clean and welcoming

by from San Diego, Ca. |

The salesman took his time show me the different styles and colors answered all my questions. Was well groomed and pleasant and helpful. Made my buying experience enjoyably.

May 14, 2015

We really appreciate your wonderful review, Richard! Thank you so much for choosing Witt Lincoln and we look forward to assisting you again down the road!

Excellent & Honest Customer Service!

by from Murrieta, CA |

I am a huge Lincoln fan; no other brand can compare! This is my third one. My most recent purchase was a 2015 Navigator. I have owned many new vehicles and this by far is my favorite!! My entire experience was fantastic, from start to finish. Laila, my sales person, was very knowledgeable and friendly. She has been working at this dealership for almost 20 years. I think that says a lot right there. The amazing customer service continued through financing and signing documents. They were quick, honest, and reputable. I would absolutely recommend buying/leasing from Witt Lincoln.

Service To Count On

by from Escondido, CA |

I have always been completely satisfied with the service I have gotten at Witt. The people are friendly, the check-in procedure is efficient and the estimate of wait time is always close to actual. The waiting room area is pleasant and anyone passing by has a smile and a greeting for customers. When my car is serviced I always know what was done, what should be watched for next time, and if something needs doing, I will understand reasons and cost. When my lease is up I will look forward to dealing with the sales department to get my new MKZ.

May 13, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Hope! Thank so much for your continued business and loyalty to our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

by from San Diego, CA |

As usual we were treated great and we love the service provided by Service Consultant Libia Arevalo.

Customer

by from San Diego, Ca. |

Excellent service . Clean facilities. Pleasant personnel.

May 11, 2015

We really enjoy reading your feedback, Alex! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future!