Marvin K. Brown

(4.6) 7 Reviews

1441 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, CA 92108

Used 800-640-0204

Excellent buying experience! Definitely a winner.

by from Friendswood, Texas |

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Anthony Saputo for making my online Cadillac purchase such a pleasant experience. His knowledge, help and outstanding communication are top notch. His sales manager, Greg Hewett and contract manager Jim Pseles were also extremely helpful and professional. Anthony and Greg went the extra mile to ensure the purchase and even transportation of the vehicle to Texas was protected and complete. I'll be sending some photos of my beautiful 2002 Collector Series Eldorado to Anthony and Greg very soon. I highly recommend this dealer and his excellent staff.

Most pleasure car buying experience

by from San Diego, CA |

Most pleasure car buying experience I bought to car from MKB. The Mitsu IMiEV and Mitsu Galant. Frank and Fred are very courteous and patient. They answered all questions I have and took time to show me many things on the EV because it is completely new to me. The finance was fast. They offered options but they are not pushy. I bought cars from other dealers. After hours with their sales person. You have to prepare to spend hours with their finance person. They tried to sell you add ons and make rude comments if you refuse. I would definitely buy from MKB again when shop for new car.

Customer service

by from Lakeside, CA |

We had our first-year service and was very satisfied the way it was done. We bought our car at Marvin K. Brown because we knew it had good service and would take good care of us.

The Best Cadillac Dealer in the country !

by from San Diego, Ca. |

I have been a customer of Marvin K. Brown for over 32 years. Every part of their business is the best. End of story !! I also am not related since my name is Charlie Brown

2002 cadi deville to chk eng/trans

by from SAN DIEGO, CA |

11/23/12 took car in for check of engine performance and transmission concern. I was advised trans bad and engine leaked oil and coolant. I should replace both. I had never noticed any coolant leak in my garage or in the fill tank before this. When I got home and drove the car for a while started seeing the leak. Strange, not before but only after the leak was reported by MKB. Took car to trans specialist who said trans ok no need to repair or replace. Have car at another shop to investigate sudden coolant leak.

January 2, 2013

Dear John -- we looked at the Repair Order history for your vehicle. On May 29, 2012 we topped off your coolant for you as it was low. You returned on November 20th, and a coolant leak was noticed at that time, etc. There was also a customer comment line on the Repair Order re: transmission 'missing' when you stepped on accelerator. We would be happy to look at the vehicle again with you (with the technician who diagnosed the problems) at no charge to show you what the technician found..and why he was suggesting the work to be done. Please let us know if that will work for you. Sincerely - Jennifer Brown - President (619-291-2040).

New 2013 cadillac XTS purchase

by from Encinitas, CA |

We are really happy with our car buying experience at Marvin K Brown. Harrison Sydney is a superb salesman who anticipated our needs without being pushy or overbearing. The car buying process was absolutely painless, and we particularly appreciate the treatment we received from Joe Pselos in arranging payment. Both of these men are 5-star caliber!

October 31, 2012

Thank you so much! We really appreciate this great review! Look forward to seeing again you soon! Sincerely, Jennifer Brown - President

amazing

by from san diego, ca |

I was surprised at how friendly and not pushy the sales rep was. She did explain the benefits of buying a certified pre owned car over a regular used car from a dealership. I'm definitely buying my CPO car from them!

May 17, 2012

Thank you so much for this Great review! We're happy you had such a wonderful experience at MKB! Sincerely, Jennifer Brown - President