Lindsay Chevrolet

15605 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

Used 703-670-8181 Used 703-670-8181

Best sales experience yet

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had a great experience with Lindsay, specifically my sales rep Dorothea Pack. While the initial vehicle I went to the dealership had sold before I was able to purchase, Ms. Pack helped me find the perfect truck for a wedding present to my soon to be bride. She went above and beyond to help with the surprise of the truck, even going out of her way to make sure we had a bow on top for the big reveal. I would recommend Ms. Pack to anyone interested in a vehicle at Lindsay. She was very accommodating to my schedule and making sure the truck was a wonderful surprise. Her service knowledge of the vehicle and the overall lot inventory for the specific vehicle I was looking for were outstanding. She was personable and a true pleasure to work with. The only knock is the construction which is unavoidable. Again, overall an amazing experience.

November 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that Dorothea was able to help you find the perfect wedding gift for your son and his wife.

Great Buying Experience at Lindsay Chevrolet

by from Woodbridge, VA |

We just brought a brand new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu at Lindsay Chevrolet and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Our salesperson, Lyndsey Selwaeh helped us to get a really great deal and we could not possibly be happier with the car. Lyndsey spent a lot of time with us and, best of all, she never pressured us in any way. I would not hesitate to buy another car from Lindsay Chevrolet. Just be sure to ask for Lyndsey at Lindsay. She?s honest and she has a great smile. You really can?t go wrong.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for this stellar review! We're happy that you and Lyndsey were able to find a satisfactory deal. We are sincerely pleased to know that her efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Please reach out if you need anything in the future. Congrats on the new Malibu! Best regards, Ms. Carney Link - Executive Assistant to the Dealer 703-580-7009 - clink@lindsaycars.com

Lindsay

by from Woodbridge |

An incredible experience at Lindsay Chevrolet. Bought my first Equinox from here, I was helped by Josue who was courteous, very knowledgeable and great customer care. He truly made the experience the best, highly recommend him to anyone

Great Dealership

by from Woodbridge,Virginia |

Tyler Phillips and Lyndsey Selwaeh provided outstanding service during the process of finding a vehicle that fit my families needs. With their assistance I purchased a terrific 2016 Chevrolet Traverse.

horrendous customer service!

by from Woodbridge, va |

I went to get a key fob, it took over 2 hours and when I spoke to the manager Jose C. his immediate First Response after I said that I was frustrated for waiting more than two hours was Well ma'am you're being unreasonable because we're busy. I was getting responses from him like I'm sorry I don't meet your expectation for customer service or yes they should have told you that we check the car for safety reasons but even if they didn't you signed a paper and I'm sure it said it on there you should have read before you signed it. The icing on the cake was when he said : I don't understand why you are upset because we are doing you a favor by providing a free service of checking your car! Oh yes, and then they wanted to charge me $129.99 for programming the key fob! Horrendous customer service, nowhere close to a five-star!

April 8, 2016

Clare, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value hearing from our customers, and I am very sorry to hear about the inconvenience that occurred in our service department. If you have any questions or would care to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Ms. Carney Link - Executive Assistant to the Dealer 703-580-7009 - clink@lindsaycars.com

Outsanding Car Place

by from WASHINGTON, DC |

Lindsay has great people their and the Salesman Mike Milligan is best got me in the car I wanted with no problem

April 8, 2016

Tyrell, thanks so much for the excellent review! Mike is definitely a key component of our team, and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best regards, Ms. Carney Link - Executive Assistant to the Dealer 703-580-7009 - clink@lindsaycars.com

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had a great experience with the Lindsay Service Department. My vehicle was completed in a timely manner. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

April 8, 2016

Tiffany, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. All the best, Ms. Carney Link - Executive Assistant to the Dealer 703-580-7009 - clink@lindsaycars.com

Great overall service

by from Triangle Va |

I bought my truck from Lindsay about a month ago,the customer service was great. The sale person was Josue Caban he could not have nicer or more helpful. If I ever buy another vehicle from Lindsay I will be looking for him to help me with the sale. Also the Mgr I work with was great made me feel very comfortable with buying a vehicle. I would recommend them in the further.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had an excellent experience purchasing my Camaro at Lindsay Chevrolet. My Sales Consultant was Lyndsey Selwaeh she was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The whole test drive to purchase process went very smoothly thanks to Lyndsey, Marc, and Tino. I would certainly recommend to check out Lyndsay Chevrolet next time you are looking to purchase a car.

Went lookig to buy 2016 chevy cruze

by from Woodbridg va |

Steve did great job along with sales manager, happy overall with dealership