Lindsay Chevrolet

New 866-228-1344
Used 888-638-9867
Service 877-463-1603

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Excellent Dealership & Superior Customer Service!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Love these guys. They have a friendly atmosphere and everyone there makes a concerted effort to ensure the customers are taken care. Every time I go to the dealership, whether its services, sales or parts, they always make me feel right at home. And a special thanks to Joshua, Eliana, Julie and Nic for their professionalism in their respective areas. I am getting ready to move and if the new dealership is half as good as these guys, I will be in good hands.

April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to hear our team has been able to provide you with great service for all of your automotive needs.

DONT GO BEWARE ! REALLY HI PRESSURE SALES & SCAMS

by from manassas virginia |

Saw the price quoted online looked good. Told they had the car in stock. Went in and they didn't have the car. Showed me another car just like it but said price quotes online include ALL possible rebates like gm employees rebate 9 so price is like 3500. To 4500 more then shown what scams. Then i ask them so what's the price on the car and the want me to fill out paperwork ok then it's sign the bottom of the paperwork. .Wait why I ask they say to make sure you are serious about the car. But said I just want a price. They wanted me to sign the paperwork for them to run my credit and we're not even going to tell me and we're going to do it when I asked them not too. SCARES BEWARE. They were pressuring and pressuring wow just want the price of the car and all the tricks. This place gives car buying a bad name. I finally couldn't take seeing threw the games and said I would call them. Went next day to Radley down. The street and they were awsome. Took the true car price and they honored it got the car for much less and they were very kind relaxed and didn't do the same with the sales.

Very Happy Jeep Overland Buyer!!!

by from White Plains, MD |

I have been purchasing automobiles for over 25 years, and I have never had such a wonderful experience as I had at Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA. Even though they are currently in the middle of a huge renovation, the dealership was as neat and well organized as the Ritz Carlton! The staff was extremely cordial and made me feel as if I were dealing with family. Mr. Alfonso Brooks is a rock star!!!!! His superior knowledge of the automobiles and the products that the dealership sells is outstanding! Alfonso epitomizes true honesty, character and a great desire to meet the needs of his customers. Throughout my entire buying experience, he made me feel as I was the only customer in the dealership; he answered all my questions accurately and thoroughly, listened to my automotive needs and desires attentively and responsively, he truly valued my time, and displayed the utmost hospitality. Alfonso also knew absolutely everything about the car I wanted to purchase. He introduced me to all the departments of Lindsay Chevrolet, and ensured that before I drove off in my new car, I was fully integrated into the dealership?s service department schedule for future routine service on my new car. Now that is dedication to service!! Alfonso even had my car washed and detailed before I left the dealership!! I?ve had my new car for a week now, and he?s even called me twice to ensure I was happy with my purchase and just to see generally how I was doing. I wish I could clone this guy and have him on my staff in my office!! We sure could use his dedication to excellence! Mr. Alfonso Brooks is deserving of the highest accolades for his superior salesmanship, extreme professionalism and dedication to world-class customer service. The finance department at Lindsay Chevrolet is too great for words!! They found the best terms for me and financed me efficiently and effectively. They are the greatest financiers I?ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I have truly found my new car buying home. I will always shop at Lindsay Chevrolet, and I encourage everyone in the metropolitan Washington to purchase their automobiles there too!! Keep up the great work Lindsay Chevrolet!! You?re the best in the business!!!

Great Inventory Selection

by from Washington, DC |

This dealership has a great selection of vehicles. The price of the vehicles on the lot could be more reasonable. It was a waste of my time, but I went home without a vehicle.

2014 Chevy Impala

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I purchased a 2014 Impala from Lindsay Chevrolet and Kelvin Mitchell was my seller. Kelvin did an outstanding job of going over the car from bumper to bumper. He answered all of my questions and he was very professional. When I went to finance, Keith Offenberg did everything he could to fit my budget with the loan and really got my payments down. This is the best experience I have had purchasing a car.

1st Time Chevy Buyer

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My wife and I were in the market for a SUV. We have looked at plenty of vehicles and we decided to go with the Chevy Equinox. Let me say that out sales rep, Kelvin Mitchell, did an outstanding job. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the Equinox, he took time to answer all of our questions. He was very polite and he even entertained out kids. The dealership itself is full of professional people as everyone offered help, answered questions or provided my family and I with drinks and snacks. The sales manager, Johnnan "JJ" Johnson gave us a very fair price on our 2011 VW Jetta we were trading in. I have bought about 4 or 5 cars in the last 7 years, and today was the best experience I have ever had. I will be buying my next car at Lindsey Chevrolet! Rafael Webb

July 28, 2014

Thank you so much for providing us with this positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that our sales team was able to provide you with an excellent car buying experience and a great new vehicle. Enjoy your new Equinox!

Great buying experience.

by from Stephens City, VA |

We had a great experience in buying our new Silverado 1500 from Kelvin. Great people with very freindly smiles all around.

June 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing! :)

Excellent and promt service all around

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

My name is Eric and I recently purchased a vehicle from Lindsay Auto. My situation was not the best to deal with, but the awesome team took care of me and made it happen. I can honestly say that this was the best experience I have ever had when it came to shopping for a vehicle. Jimmy (James) Gibson was a rock star!!!!!!! He was extremly knowledgable, friendly, patient, and he listened to my needs and accomodated me in every way he could. He didnt force anything on me for the sake of just selling a car. He even helpled me utilized special discounts that I was not aware of. Who does that.lol............ The turn around on finalizing the deal was super fast!!!!! I also want to acknowlege JJ for his dedication and being so real throughout the process. Well done to you all, well done.

June 29, 2014

We appreciate this positive feedback! We are so happy to hear our team was able to accommodate your needs/wants in order to find you the right vehicle and discounts for a wonderful experience. We hope you will remember our service department for all of your regular maintenance needs, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car! Thanks!

First and hopefully not last experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

It took me lest than 48 hours to decide on a vehicle (well, because I went there during close of business), but the time spent with Alvin Bryant was well worth it. I thought Alvin was getting tired of me, but he remained calm and kept my interest at heart throughout the selection process. Once I selected a vehicle, he ensure that he put me in a vehicle that I like and felt comfortable driving. Overall, I would always recommend Alvin Bryant to anyone looking for a great salesperson to guide him or her through the whole selection, test drive, and buying process. Therefore, listen to me, Alvin is your guy.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share the positive experience you had with our team member, Alvin Bryant. At Lindsay, we train all of our staff to be accommodating to our customers' needs to ensure that we find the perfect vehicle for you. Please also remember our Service Department for all of your maintenance needs! Thanks again!

Outstanding Service

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

The sale person, James Gibson, was the deciding factor in me buying from this dealer. Of all of the sale person I had spoken to at four dealerships, he was the best one with the knowledge and understanding of the vehicle he was selling. His approach was one that was inviting and concerning. His goal was to sale me a car that I wanted and one that I would be satisfied with. The price was right, trade-in was fair and I rode home in a new 2014 Chevrolet. Thanks James.

April 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with our team member, James Gibson. We are so pleased he was able to help you find the right vehicle at the right price. We hope you will also remember us for all of your maintenance needs! Enjoy your new Chevy!

by Dennis from Nashville TN

by from Nashville TN |

Contacted this site as I was interested in purchacing a new 2500 Chevy Express vans. Their prices listed on cars.com were very competive and called to get information. ALl they needed to tell me, what I asked them for is how much is the final cost of the van as I was going to be paying either Cashiers Check or cash and wanted to know how much to bring. They said they honored their price on the internet but could not give me a final cost until I was at their dealership and signing contract. Sounded kinda fishy to me, as the cost of the van is listed on the site, all they needed to do was add their fees, if any and we were good to go. Had FF miles to get free airline ticket to get there but since they never could give me a cost, not even an estimate I shied away and have not pursued the purchace any further.

April 4, 2014

We apologize for any miscommunication you experienced from our team during your car search. If you would like to provide us with the best way to reach you and any additional information regarding your experience, you may email us at support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you.