Lindsay Chevrolet

Service 877-463-1603

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Best sales experience yet

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had a great experience with Lindsay, specifically my sales rep Dorothea Pack. While the initial vehicle I went to the dealership had sold before I was able to purchase, Ms. Pack helped me find the perfect truck for a wedding present to my soon to be bride. She went above and beyond to help with the surprise of the truck, even going out of her way to make sure we had a bow on top for the big reveal. I would recommend Ms. Pack to anyone interested in a vehicle at Lindsay. She was very accommodating to my schedule and making sure the truck was a wonderful surprise. Her service knowledge of the vehicle and the overall lot inventory for the specific vehicle I was looking for were outstanding. She was personable and a true pleasure to work with. The only knock is the construction which is unavoidable. Again, overall an amazing experience.

November 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that Dorothea was able to help you find the perfect wedding gift for your son and his wife.

High pressure, confusing forms - Stay Away!

by from Washington, DC |

High pressure, confusing forms and lots of mumbo jumbo for an inexperienced buyer. Taken for a ride that will cost a lot of money for a long time. How unfortunate, don't know how they sleep at night. Stay away!

Great deals on Pre-Owned!

by from Haymarket, Va |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle and I had a great experience! I'm a sales expert myself, so I feel as if I can detect good talent. Priscilla was my representative and she was extremely patient. For me that's tough because, I'm a "do your homework kind of guy." And her price was the best value of all the places I shopped around. Be sure to ask for her direct line. It's worth saving the money by dealing with her. -Mike B

June 27, 2015

Mike, thank you so much for this review! We're delighted that Priscilla could assist you with purchasing the perfect vehicle. We know she was more than happy to help you however she could! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Excelllent Sales Experience

by from Alexandria VA |

Kelvin and Alfonso helped to find the right vehicle at the right price for our growing family.

June 12, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Kelvin and Alfonso! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

Damaged Wheels

by from Owings, MD |

On July 16, 2014, I bought a 2013 Lexus RX450H from your dealer. As the car was being prepared for me to take home, one of your shop employees put some kind of chemical on the wheels of the car which caused the wheels to loose the aluminum color and turn black. I was told by you to bring it back to be fixed which I did on 7/30/2014. The service manager was P. Gerardi. When I recently looked at the wheels of my car, I noticed that some of the paint you used on the wheels is peeling off. I wrote an email on February 13 to the salesman F. Burnette and your managers P. Smith and Y. Sharma for your dealer to remedy this situation in a more permanent way. I am yet to receive a response.

March 3, 2015

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, Marjorie. You concerns are being directed towards the appropriate people. Thank you

They made it happen!

by from stafford, va |

We just bought a 2015 Chevy Tahoe from Lindsay. Our situation wasn't the easiest as our demands for type of car and payments were particular. They worked hard to find the right deal for us and provided advice on how to make the investment work for us in the long run and that is the type of service I expect from a reputable company!

March 3, 2015

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to work with you! We strive to do what we can for our customers and we're so happy to hear our team worked hard to meet your specific needs. Congrats on your new Tahoe and we hope to have the chance to work with you again!

Worst Service Ever

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I have been going to Lindsay Chevrolet to get my 2007 Escalade serviced since 2007 (my current truck and my previously owned 2004 Escalade), and I never had any issues. I started coming to this dealership after receiving poor service at the GMC dealership in the same city. I went in for a 11:15 am appointment on 15 Oct 2014. I left my vehicle and went to the gym, at this time the service manager did not say there was a back log or to expect my service to take longer than normal. I returned at 01:45 pm, not only was my vehicle not ready, it wasn't even looked at. As I explained my frustration about the fact it shouldn't take 2 hours for a routine oil change and tire rotation, the service manger Steve Noble cuts me off and says just because you have an appointment doesn't mean your vehicle would get looked at or worked on at the time. If he would have set expectations that it would take longer than normal, I would have not came back 2.5 hours later. Again, as I mentioned I have been coming here since 2007, and the service managers always went above the call to resolve any issue. Of all of the odd circumstances, as I was waiting for Mr. Noble to tell me how long it would take after the current 2.5 hour wait, in which he could not give me a time when my vehicle would be seen (plus I had to track him down versus him coming to tell me the status, even though he came in the waiting area and didn't even say anything to me). I eventually left after waiting 20 minutes to get my truck, based on the fact I was going out of town the next day and they could not perform the requested service in a timely manner. A older gentleman came in around 2 pm, and as I sat there in the waiting area Mr. Noble and the maintenance manager came into the waiting area and went out of their way to assure this customer that they would get him in and out ASAP. This really left me with a sullen feeling that after 7 years of coming to this dealership my patronage did not mean anything. I even posted a inquiry to the dealership contact page, not only did I not get a call to correct this issue, someone called to ask if I wanted to purchase a vehicle after reading my inquiry about poor service. I am extremely disappointed by the way it appears I was disregarded.

October 31, 2014

Hi Curtis, We appreciate you providing us with this feedback. We were sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience, which is why we have communicated your concerns to our management team. Our Corporate Customer Care Representative, Carney Link, would like to offer you compensation for the inconvenience and miscommunication you experienced during your visit. Please reach out to her directly at 702-580-7009 or clink@lindsaycars.com at your earliest convenience so she can assist you. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show you how much our customers mean to us at Lindsay, so we hope to hear from you! Thank you.

Do not recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from waldorf, MD |

The dealership advertises their vehicles with the absolute minimum price "quote" on "quote", however they will surprise you with a whole bunch of stuff at the last minute. Their main goal is to get you in there and try to work a deal that is not good for you but them. I personally had a bad experience with them 2 times!!! I absolutely do not recommend this dealership.

November 15, 2014

We apologize for any miscommunication you experienced during your visits to our dealership. We do everything we can to ensure our pricing is accurate, but we understand often disclaimers are overlooked, and sometimes errors do occur. We appreciate your feedback, and we have communicated it to our management team in an effort to continue improving for our customers. If you would like someone from our management team to reach out to you, please email us at support@lindsaycars.com. Thank you.

Wonderful experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I was in looking to purchase a red Equinox but couldn't shake the feeling that I had once I saw the blue one. This vehicle had all of the room and features that I was expecting. I liked the way it handles on the road, similar to a sedan. A truly wonderful buying experience.

November 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing!

Poor customer service

by from Lynchburg, VA |

I spoke with more than one gentleman on several occasions prior to driving 3 HOURS to buy a vehicle. I was told each time this vehicle was available and ready for me. When I arrived the vehicle was NOT ready and had not been through inspections and maintenance! I wasted money and time making this trip and came home empty handed. I thought this would be an easy process for me especially since I required no financing and I had a cashiers check already made out to them! Poor service and bad communication within the facility!

Kelvin Mitchell was a pleasure to deal with

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Dealing with Kelvin was great, he was professional and very welcoming. I will be returning to purchase a car from him.

November 14, 2014