Lindsay Chevrolet

Service 877-463-1603

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Worst Service Ever

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I have been going to Lindsay Chevrolet to get my 2007 Escalade serviced since 2007 (my current truck and my previously owned 2004 Escalade), and I never had any issues. I started coming to this dealership after receiving poor service at the GMC dealership in the same city. I went in for a 11:15 am appointment on 15 Oct 2014. I left my vehicle and went to the gym, at this time the service manager did not say there was a back log or to expect my service to take longer than normal. I returned at 01:45 pm, not only was my vehicle not ready, it wasn't even looked at. As I explained my frustration about the fact it shouldn't take 2 hours for a routine oil change and tire rotation, the service manger Steve Noble cuts me off and says just because you have an appointment doesn't mean your vehicle would get looked at or worked on at the time. If he would have set expectations that it would take longer than normal, I would have not came back 2.5 hours later. Again, as I mentioned I have been coming here since 2007, and the service managers always went above the call to resolve any issue. Of all of the odd circumstances, as I was waiting for Mr. Noble to tell me how long it would take after the current 2.5 hour wait, in which he could not give me a time when my vehicle would be seen (plus I had to track him down versus him coming to tell me the status, even though he came in the waiting area and didn't even say anything to me). I eventually left after waiting 20 minutes to get my truck, based on the fact I was going out of town the next day and they could not perform the requested service in a timely manner. A older gentleman came in around 2 pm, and as I sat there in the waiting area Mr. Noble and the maintenance manager came into the waiting area and went out of their way to assure this customer that they would get him in and out ASAP. This really left me with a sullen feeling that after 7 years of coming to this dealership my patronage did not mean anything. I even posted a inquiry to the dealership contact page, not only did I not get a call to correct this issue, someone called to ask if I wanted to purchase a vehicle after reading my inquiry about poor service. I am extremely disappointed by the way it appears I was disregarded.

October 31, 2014

Hi Curtis, We appreciate you providing us with this feedback. We were sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience, which is why we have communicated your concerns to our management team. Our Corporate Customer Care Representative, Carney Link, would like to offer you compensation for the inconvenience and miscommunication you experienced during your visit. Please reach out to her directly at 702-580-7009 or clink@lindsaycars.com at your earliest convenience so she can assist you. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show you how much our customers mean to us at Lindsay, so we hope to hear from you! Thank you.

Excellent Dealership & Superior Customer Service!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Love these guys. They have a friendly atmosphere and everyone there makes a concerted effort to ensure the customers are taken care. Every time I go to the dealership, whether its services, sales or parts, they always make me feel right at home. And a special thanks to Joshua, Eliana, Julie and Nic for their professionalism in their respective areas. I am getting ready to move and if the new dealership is half as good as these guys, I will be in good hands.

April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to hear our team has been able to provide you with great service for all of your automotive needs.

I don't recommend Lindsay

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

I do not recommend buying a vehicle from Lindsay. My experience with Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, Virginia was awful. If you decide to go to Lindsay I recommend that very early in your discussions with them you ask them: What is Lindsay?s ?out the door price? for the vehicle? What rebates are included in that ?out the door price?? What is the name of each rebate included and its amount? Am I eligible for each of those rebates? What is the name and amount of each cost item Lindsay adds to the sale price to get to the ?out the door price?? These are straight forward questions that almost all dealers will be glad to answer. However, when I visited Lindsay they refused to answer them, and they were not nice about it. They became tremendously rude when I asked the above questions. My visit to Lindsay was an extremely unpleasant experience. I certainly will never set foot in Lindsay?s dealership again. You should insist on getting answers to the above questions before you sign anything at Lindsay. You must have the answers to these questions to be able to compare Lindsay?s price to the prices from other dealers. The ?out the door price? is a good comparison to use between dealers. Trying to use ?sales prices? is not, because each dealer adjust their ?sales prices? differently to get to their ?out the door price.? You should only compare a dealer?s ?out the door price? to another dealer?s ?out the door price.? ?Sales prices? are virtually meaningless. As soon as you get Lindsay?s ?out the door price? and the above answers take Lindsay?s ?out the door price? to another dealer and see if that dealer can beat Lindsay?s price. Make sure to tell that dealer it is Lindsay?s price. You want that dealer to know you are working with another dealer. That dealer will try very hard to beat Lindsay?s price. The new car sales business is a very competitive business. Dealers know they have to compete aggressively with other dealers to survive in that business. Working with more than one dealer is by far the best way to get a good price on a new car.

never again

by from woodbridge, va |

spent the holiday weekend closing the deal of a 2013 suburban that needed to be shipped from another state. put deposit, traded in my car and 4 days later i'm told that the dealer in the other state does not want to release the car. for 4 days Paul Smyth and his management team did not call me back or provide any customer service. terrible experience and will never buy chevy as i'm sure most of the dealers are the same.

Think twice before buying at Lindsay Chevrolet

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The service after you purchase a car is the true test of customer service. The staff at Lindsay Chevrolet bent over backwards (sort of speak) when I purchased a 2012 Chevy Equinox in December. However something happened yesterday that was an eye opener for me. I spoke to one of the financial staffers (Jewel Kelley) that Thursday regarding a returned check for $1500. The $1500 would had been the final installment of a $3000 down payment. I explained to Jewel that I wanted to make good on the payment, but a 1st and 15th payment would be the only way possible for me. Jewel told me that was fine and that I should bring post-dated checks in. So yesterday my daughter and I entered Jewel?s office thinking that I was only dropping off checks. Boy was I surprised when Keith Offenberg (Finance Director) came into the office and proceeded to demand $1500 immediately. I told him the same thing I told Jewel, that I wanted to pay the returned check but immediately would not be possible. He raised his voice, threw papers down and even threw my driver?s license across the table. His hair became disheveled and his face was red with anger. At this point I asked my daughter to leave the room because I could see what was happening; also, she was scared and confused. Mr. Offenberg left the room, although I could hear him shouting outside the office about what had happened. Next, Jim O?Meara (I?m making sure that is the correct name) came into the office and proceeded to behave the same way, and shout the same request at me?..continuing the intimidation process. They both said that what I did was a felony, and that they would have the police at my door on Monday. I never played into their bad cop, bad cop routine and simply told them to do what they had to do. I was there for about 30 minutes before I left, stunned at the tactics. I will pay the $1500 just like I told them, but to have been treated like that in front of my child was in stark contrast to the show put on to get me to sign that contract. Please do the research, talk to other customers, read reviews before doing business at Lindsay Chevrolet.

September 30, 2013

We were sorry to hear that your experience with us did not go well. We apologize for any miscommunication. At Lindsay our goal is always to treat our customers with respect to ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible.

Not going back

by from Stafford, VA |

I purchased a used Silverado from this dealership. The buying process was typical, with high-pressure sales tactics. My real complaint, however, is with the customer service in the service department. I spent hours on the phone with them trying to get credit applied for a coupon that they had promised to honor, only to be ultimately told that they would only honor half of the advertised discount. It wasn't worth my time to continue to press the issue, but this type of underhanded dealing makes it so that I will not return to Lindsey Chevrolet for any issue in the future.

August 31, 2012

Car buying is frustrating as it is, so any extra hassle can be annoying, we know. It has been a year since this incident, however we would still like to apologize and hope you will give us a chance to earn your trust back in the future. Thank you for submitting this review.