Mossy Toyota Scion

4555 Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109

New 888-513-7892
Used 888-514-2098
Service 866-540-8670

No games, just discount pricing everyday

Great service

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought my Toyota Prius here at Mossy Toyota and I'm very please with the level of service they provided. Thomas Larkin was the the sales rep. that helped me and he went far and beyond to make sure I got what I'm looking for in my prius. The rest of the team was very helpful and respectful and they were eager to make the sale process as smooth as possible.

Love my rav4!!!!

by from San Diego |

When I first walked in I was greeted right away and was offered refreshments. Right away the pressure of buying a car was off! My sale consultant was Thu and she did a phenomenal job demonstrating all the cars I was interested in. All my previous cars was a Toyota so of course my next one I wanted to stick with Toyota. Thu was very very patience with my husband and I. We had ton of questions and she answered each and every single one of them. After test driving the 4Runner, prius V, and the RAV4, I loved the RAV4 the most. Just enough cargo space and sportiness that I need. I couldn't spare any more time that day I dropped by so Thu was flexible enough to make an appointment with me that met my availability. When I came back two days later, Thu was already standing outside with the RAV4 I test drove prior. Talk about going the extra mile! She wanted me to look at it one more time to make sure it's the vehicle I wanted. Afterward we went inside and wrapped everything up quickly. This was by far the easily, quickest, and best car buying experience I've ever had.

Thu is the Best!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I came in looking for a used prius. My sale person, Thu, was very helpful and thorough. I never driven a prius before and she explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions honestly. After a quick drive with her, I felt like the prius was the perfect chose for me due to my long commute and since it was a certified car, I was more at ease buying a used car. The whole process was painless, and very enjoyable. They were very helpful with my financial situation and was able to get my financed with zero money out of pocket! I highly recommend this store, especially Thu! P.S having some cookies and popcorn to munch on was a plus! :)

Awesome Camry

by from San Diego,CA |

I got an awesome deal on my new 2014 camry during a holiday weekend! Went in with the ad in my hand and that's exactly what I got. Fast, easy, and professional services. My sale person was Thu Tran and she was awesome! Very knowledgable and sincere. I would definitely recommend to ask for her when you walk into Mossy. The finance dude, Truman, was super funny and entertaining. He made the signing process very fast and bearable. Would definitely get my next car here from Thu and Truman.

Mossy always delivers, makes it easy.

by from San Diego, cA |

We just bought a second 4Runner from Mossy Toyota, and our second buying experience only reinforced to us how great the folks at Mossy are. Every aspect of the process is no-pressure, and you can actually go through the experience not believing you're at war with the dealership and staff. Jennifer Minadeo was our Internet/Costco pricing dealer, and she was excellent throughout. Despite being busy with other clients over the few days we were working on the car, she always got back to us briskly with answers to our questions, and even personally drove our new 4Runner back from the Long Beach dealership they sourced it from. She was very friendly and easy to work with. If you're planning on buying a new or used Toyota in the central part of the city, just head to Mossy and relax.

Great Customer Service

by from San Diego, CA |

I first called Mossy Toyota with a question regarding a car on the website, spoke with Jennifer M. and she was polite and answered my questions. I went to the dealership the next day and again dealt with Jennifer. She was very helpful and patient, even asking questions to make sure I looked at cars that worked for me and fit what I wanted. She also went out of her way to ensure that we both had everything we needed for the sale to go through. Ended up buying a used Nissan the dealership had that day with her help. I would definitely recommend the dealership.

Thu is awesome!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought my dream truck from Thu at Mossy Toyota and I can't say enough about what a great experience I had. She had answers to all of my questions, she was quick and efficient and she was really easy to work with. If you need a new car, call Mossy and ask for Thu!!!!

Great service, real satisfied, good experience,

by from San Diego, CA |

Just bought a 2014 Tundra SR5db cab. Have been eyeing toyota trucks for years. I only came in for maintenance on my lease. while waiting and after some Tacoma and Tundra test drives, i'd say these trucks sell themselves. But the easy straightforward manner of sales rep Eric Castro made all the difference of going home with that beautiful truck or waiting several months before looking again. Staff at Mossy was great and Eric was an exceptional treat in the often unattractive process of car buying. Loving that vehicle.

Love My Corolla

by from San Diego |

I needed a new car and went shopping around. I decided to start at Toyota and I was really impressed with the facility and the cars they had to offer. Thu Tran was sales rep that helped me out. She was very friendly, helpful and professional. I didn't go anywhere else because she valued my time and took care of all my needs. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. Five Stars all around! Great service.

Great experience!

by from San Diego, CA |

I had a very great experience at this dealership. I've always taken my car there for service, and when it was time to buy a new one I worked with Jason Adame to get my Corolla. He also helped make sure I got a great deal by qualifying me for the college grad discount and getting me a loan even though I was a first time buyer. I always hear horror stories about car sales men, but even though this is my first and only time I actually enjoyed it. He is very professional but more importantly patient, and VERY knowledgeable! If you ever go there I highly recommend asking for him. He'll also tell you where the best fish tacos in San Diego are! :)