Mossy Toyota Scion

4555 Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109

New 888-513-7892
Used 888-514-2098
Service 866-540-8670

No games, just discount pricing everyday

Don't bother.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I swapped a half dozen emails with an internet representative about availability and pricing before driving to San Diego from LA - and despite repeatedly asking the same questions (is the car available, will you match a certain price), they refused to actually answer them, responding with "just come down, we'll take care of you". No thank you.

Great first time buyer experience!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I had an outstanding experience today at Mossy. The whole team was friendly and made this a smooth, comfortable and great process. Dan, Matt & the finance team were AMAZING! Great & perfect first time buyer experience! My family loves Mossy!

Best Salesman Ever (Internet Sales - Hans)

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought a car strictly because the salesperson (Hans) was respectful of my time... taking me on a 15 minute test drive on my lunch break from work... and letting me wait 3 days to come in on a Saturday, where he tolerated more than he should have. If he hadn't been there, I would have moved on to the next dealer. The process of paying cash for the car is a little bit more drawn out than I feel it should have been, but, Hans made it all worthwhile.

Mossy Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 25, 2013

First of all we would like to thank you for your business. Hans does a great job, and we are happy he went the extra mile for you. Thank you for letting us know about the process for paying cash. We will definately review that process to make sure it goes smoother. We appreciate the feedback, and we appreciate your business here at Mossy Toyota.

:Lousy Experience:

by from San Diego |

BY using Cars.com I thought I was going to skip all the dealer games, but I was wrong. I had my financing pre-approved and I was assured that they had he car I wanted at the price we had aggeed on. When I arrived at the dealership they tell me that the car I wanted was just sold but they have another on for just $1000 more. In the end I got the car I wanted for the price we had agreed upon but it took three hours of fighting.

Mossy Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 25, 2013

We are sorry you had that expierence. Mossy Toyota is a President's Award Winner for customer service, and we take great pride in our commitment to customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future. We appreciate your feedback, and will do all we can to make sure every customer has an excellent buying expierence here at Mossy Toyota.