Kearny Mesa Acura

Used 888-408-3841
Service 866-726-4623

2012 Acura TSX purchase from Kearny Mesa Acura

by from San Diego |

I was shopping for cars and saw my awesome 2012 Acura TSX on Cars.com. I went to the dealership and was comparing the TSX and TL models when I was approached by my sales consultant, William Perks. I explained what I was looking for and we went out for a test drive in the TSX. I was sold! William took the time to explain the navigational system, phone capabilities, XM radio, etc. He also took the time to go through the owner's manual(s) and highlight warranty information and items that would be of interest to me and referred me to the "Quickstart" manual which we went through thoroughly. Although I am still learning, he kept the door open for any future questions I may have. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had at a dealership purchasing an automobile. There was a "no pressure" atmosphere and everyone from the Manager, Finance Manager and Sales Consultant were very professional and courteous. I highly recommend my sales consultant, William ("Bill") Perks and Kerny Mesa Acura!

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Lemoore, CA |

My wife and I spent two weeks looking for her new car and finally found it! We purchased a 2013 Honda Accord from Kearny Mesa Acura, and we are very glad that we did! Our salesman, Anthony, patiently worked with me all week to prepare for our purchase. My wife and I drove all the way down from Lemoore, CA to get this car. Anthony and the team waited up for us 15 minutes past closing and took the time to get all of the details worked out and made sure that we were happy with our car. The detail shop did a great job getting the car looking showroom ready and the staff were excellent. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. From start to finish it was a pleasant experience.

Best car buying experience...ever!

by from san diego, ca |

I cannot agree more with bonnie92101! My partner and I went in looking for a family car hoping for the best but expecting the stereotypical pushy and overwhelming sales person. We were greeted by William Perks aka Bill. He was very helpful and cheery and made our entire car shopping experience a great one! Thank you Bill! :-)