Kearny Mesa Toyota Scion

4910 Kearny Mesa Rd, San Diego, CA 92111

New 888-348-8768
Used 888-521-1690
Service 866-808-3026

Under Construction, GET A GREAT DEAL NOW while we are getting our great big facelift!

My buying experience.

by from San Diego, CA |

My husband and I went into Kearny Mesa Toyota Scion to purchase a used Toyota RAV4 that I had found on the internet link. We were approached by a very polite employee Mr. Peter Lunsford, who helped us out. He made us feel comfortable and explained things thouroughly. Mr. Lunsford has excellent people skills and answered all our questions and concerns. I am glad that our auto purchase was handled by Mr. Lundsford. I would recommend the Kearny Mesa Toyota Scion Dealership to my family and/or friends. Sincerely, Mrs. Lorena Hodgins

my buying experience

by from san diego, ca |

I was contacted by David Flagg who saw me looking on line. I was invited to the car lot where I was amazed at the great condition of their used cars. david is really a great people person and made me feel at home. we discussed what I wanted in used car and 2 cars later I found mine. david and his team made the whole process fast and easy. I have several friends at work that will be getting my recomendations for Kearny mesy Toyota and probably the best sales man I have ever met David Flagg.

Customer for life!

by from Kearny Mesa, CA |

This was truly my first time buying a brand new car.....and now I know why Kearny Mesa Toyota was highly recommended to me. From the salesmen to the cleaning crew this lot is awesome. I must of made Brian travel the lot 13 times before finding MY car...2013 Toyota Corolla... It was then that Brian went above and beyond to make that car mine. I don't have perfect credit but he found a way to finance me.. I truly thank you for believing in me.

Experience review w/ Reuben Yorba

by from San Diego ca |

Rueben helped me decide on my 3rd Prius over my husbands preference of a volt. He was thorough with options and came to a lease that is comfortable.

Free lunch!

by from San Diego ca |

Free lunch! Good service from Kearny Mesa Toyota and Mr. Fraser Heaton!!

Great service!

by from San Diego ca |

Very knowledgeable ( Ocie Young) accommodating, patient, allows customers to make their choices, makes recommendations as needed. Very personable! Thank you!

Knowledgable friendly service

by from San Diego ca |

Process was relatively painless. The car was great and we love it! Dealer was clean and had lots of options.

Great service

by from San Diego ca |

Scott C. Was very knowledgeable about your car. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. He helped my family choose the right car for me. I will recommend Scott to my friends and family.

Great Svc 1st time - Rtnd back a month later!

by from el centro, ca |

RICH MANASS - best scion salesman ever - professional/knowledgeable/patient/reliable we traveled to san diego from imperial county to buy a scion - though we had wanted to buy locally in imperial county, we found the service at the local dealer lacking in all we needed. my son went to kearny mesa without making an appointment after seeing online that they had what he wanted - the sale was wrapped up and he was driving off in his new scion in less time than what it took to get there. since his purchase he has returned to add/enhance his car - which is the scion philosophy. we were so happy with the sales process and experience that my daughter returned a month later to buy her toyota. their staff is friendly - their parts department well stocked - their shop incredible - waiting area terrific! thank you KEARNY MESA SCION/TOYOTA for making my family's buying experience a terrific one!

Great service

by from El centro ca |

It was a good chance to buy a car here. Mr. Malik was a good consultant. He helped a lot and very kind when we purchased a car here. Someday, I want to recommend here for my friends who want to buy a car.

Great, friendly service

by from San Diego ca |

Fraser was awesome to work with. Things were explained clearly, there was no pressure, and he was very professional and friendly.