John Hiester Chevrolet of Lillington

105 W Cornelius Harnett Blvd, Lillington, NC 27546

New 888-449-7048
Used 888-416-7038
Service 855-655-2250

Your Dealership For Life!

Used Car Purchase

by from Newton Grove, NC |

I purchased a 2009 Yukon Denali met the standards of exactly what I had been looking for since the beginning of the calendar year 2013. The customer service was excellent, and I was helped by several different employees throughout my visit with the dealership.

Purchased a Used Car

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased a 2007 Trailblazer SS from John Hiester Chevrolet and had a wonderful experience! We had been searching for a specific vehicle and were not having any luck. When we found this TBSS, it was exactly what we were looking for. We weren't going to be able to come in until after work to look at it and they were able to hold it for us so that we knew it would be there when we got there that evening. Everyone at the dealership was very nice, and helpful. I definitely recommend John Hiester Chevrolet. They have wonderful customer service, answered all of our questions without hesitation, emailed pictures to us of the vehicle and were very patient with us as we lined up everything on our end. This is a great dealership to work with and they have a small town atmosphere which we also loved! Thank you!

July 23, 2013

Thank you Trey and A.C. I'm glad we were able to meet your needs. I hope you enjoy the SS and You have our information if you need anything.

**Exceptional service and a great deal**

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I had been looking for either a used Honda Pilot or a Toyota Highlander and had been to 3 other dealerships before coming here. I saw on-line that they had both a 2010 Pilot and a 2010 Highlander on the lot - perfect, kill 2 birds with one stone. When I got there, I was greeted by Marlon who took me through the used vehicles on the lot. The Highlander was no longer there and when I inquired, Marlon told me it had been sent off to auction in Greensboro that morning. He immediately asked if I were still interested, as he would see if they could bring it back. I said I was and he made the calls to start the process to bring it back for me to test drive later that day. This was a Saturday, their hours are until 5 p.m.but he waited for the vehicle to come back and he called me at 6 p.m. to see if I still wanted to come back in. Now it's 6:30 p.m. and past closing. Marlon, his Manager and the Finance Manager are still there. We test drive the Highlander and really like it, but we also like the Pilot. So now we take the Pilot out for a test drive and I'm feeling guilty that these guys should be home with their families, but they obviously know what customer service is. We get back, my wife and I debate as to which one we like best and at no point was there the slightest bit of pressure from the sales team. We decide on the Highlander, agree to a price and move onto the paperwork. We already had our financing in hand from our credit union and there was no sales pitch to look at their financing options. Since the vehicle only had 60k miles on it I didn't want a extended warranty and again, no high pressure sale. The paperwork went quick, we left the car for a couple days so they could detail it and we left very happy campers. From start to finish they did everything right - they asked what I wanted and listened, they exceeded my expectations by bringing back the vehicle for me to test drive, there were no high pressure sales, customer service was exceptional, I got to meet and speak to the person who negotiates the price (what a concept!) and they were genuine good people. I would do business with them again in heartbeat! Thank you for making a normally dreaded process an exceptional buying experience.

May 6, 2013

We are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations and were able to get you the car you wanted. I know you'll enjoy the vehicle and hope you have a wonderful day.

Great Local Shopping Experience

by from Lillington NC |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. During my visit in December, the staff were friendly, helpful in answering my questions, knowledgeable, and willing to negotiate. I had visited several car dearlerships prior to this one and was shocked that at one place, I was not even acknowledged during the time I walked around the lot. That was not the case here. John McCarthy was available to help with my selection but it was not a high pressure sales experience. I left feeling like a valued customer. I love the used Ford Edge I bought and my family has since purchsed another car from this dealership.

April 24, 2013

We are very happy that we were able to assist you and your family with your purchase. Thank you and we hope that we can continue to assist you in the future with any vehicle needs from service to purchases.

Great People, Excellent Service

by from Erwin, NC |

I haven't bought a new car since 1967! But I got a sweetheart of a deal at the new Chevy dealership in Lillington. Lee Blalock worked so diligently to get me behind the wheel of the New Silverado that I wanted and at a price that was in my budget. I appreciated all of the great staff at John Hiester Chevrolet of Lillington. They made me feel right at home. They even introduced me to the Service Manager, Bruce. I knew I was in the right place to get a truck. Thank you Lee Blalock, David Burns and Bruce Wallis, Jr. for making my experience a great one