Lexus San Diego

Used 888-643-5606
Service 866-576-9470

Loving My RX 350!

by from S.D., CA |

When i arrived my RX 350 was everything he said it was, no pressure & priced right. I was in & out of there in 1.30hrs. I received a follow up thank you call the next day & mentioned a ding in the door, Glen said, bring it in. They fixed the ding for free, which i didn't expect as i bought used & gave me a free loaner car. Thank you again, Glen(Internet Sales Manager)!

DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER!!! Especially Pre-Owned Dept. !! They all lied to me including the manager named Matt. I called on 05/17/2014, Sat. at 11:30am to confirm if the used Lexus 350ES is physically in the dealer. One of the sales person at the Pre-Owned Dept. told me "YES". I told him to confirm one more time because I am driving from LA. He said "Don't worry, just come". At 1:30pm, when I got to this dealer at the Pre-Owned Dept., they showed me except the model I was looking for. I asked about the car and the salesperson told me it was sold 3 hrs. ago. I told him I just called 2hrs. ago., and confirmed it was in the dealer. I asked for the manager, his name was Matt. I told him about the issue and he said it was sold 20 min. ago but, he could not look into my eyes. I was very mad that I had to drive from LA to San Diego when the car wasn't there. I drove back to LA & on Monday, 05/19/2014, the salesperon from San Diego delaer called me saying why I didn't come on Sat. I asked him if he has the car and he said "YES", another lie !! I told him I was there on Sat. and the car was NOT there, and the manager told me it was SOLD,,, I asked him if the the car is still at the dealer. He said "NO" and then hurry & hung up. I guess 3 salesperson from the Pre-Owned Dept. lied and kept on changing words around. I strongly recommend to confirm several time before you go there!!! In fact, if all of them can lie this easily, then you should go with other dealer !!!

New Lexus

by from Orlando |

I am very pleased with the entire Lexus experience. The initial purchase with the Internet Sales team was outstanding. No pressure, easy negotiation, made for a truly great buying experience. Driving the vehicle every day has been a joy for those 5,000 miles. The first service was truly remarkable. The service team replaced a damaged lid cover caused by me without hassle or issue and at no cost. I was even provided a rental for a day so I didn't have to wait for it. I can't exude enough about the car and the dealer experience.

Extreme Satisfaction!!

Great Service Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

Recently moved to California and wasn't sure where to have my 2004 LS 430 serviced. Chris Smith was great. Recommended which repairs I should make now, and which ones I could hold off on....leaving a very reasonable repair bill. They had loaner car for me in minutes and whole process took 15 minutes tops. Selection of cars on the lot was good too....didn't mind looking around when I got back in to pick up my car the next day. Sales staff let me look around but were there for any questions. Doing all repair work here again.

Long Distance Purchase

by from Boston, MA |

After patiently searching the internet for a used Lexus which met all of my purchasing criteria, I finally ended my search at the San Diego Lexus dealership. Chris Link enabled a smooth sales experience by providing me with honest and accurate answers to questions which were coming from me over the phone from the east coast. Shortly after a vehicle transport company arrived with the car, it started to have an AC clutch seizing issue. Because it was under warranty I called San Diego Lexus and explained the situation to Glenn Rhoton who is also an internet sales manager. He suggested taking the car to a local Lexus dealer to have it checked out. Long story short, the technician discovered a TSB which confirmed the issue. Glenn Rhoton did an outstanding job coordinating all the people involved from coast to coast with the 3 hr time difference. He took notes, maintaining attention to details, while also calling me as needed to reassure and update me during the process of having the car repaired and the bills paid. The bottom line is Glenn provided me with a customer service experience that you unfortunately, often only dream of. He is a good person and any company would be fortunate to have employees like this.

Awesome dealership. Best in San Diego

by from San Diego, CA |

I love these guys. Honest, straightforward. They got the best cars. Entire car buying process was easy and simple. No haggling.

Customer Service Top Notch

by from San Diego, Ca |

I bought a car from Joel and Ben last month and couldn't be happier. I sent out for price quotes and visited multiple Lexus dealers in San Diego. I had some North County dealers lie to me about pricing and cars they had in stock. When I showed up, they had told me it just sold and blah blah blah. Just like a typical dealer. Joel and Ben both helped me out as I visited on multiple occasions and helped me understand the benefits to getting a new Lexus over other vehicles I compared with. I have never been treated better and still got a great price. I would have bought from them even if the price was the highest as I feel I can go back to them with any questions and get an accurate answer. They even have an assistant who knows as much as them in regards to the vehicles and that says a lot about the staff at a CAR dealership. I just want others to know that there are some quality sales guys at Lexus San Diego and if you are looking for great customer service, go see Joel and Ben in the Lexus San Diego Internet Dept.

Great experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I purchase my Lexus a month ago and it was great work with them specialy with Jeel Carlson who help me purchase the car. Great personality and he help for only an hour to get the car. I was great pleasure working with him.

going the distance.

by from Chula Vista, CA |

just purchased my first new lexus & had such a good experience that I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Joel was very professional and helpful. I had another type of car in mind before coming to Lexus dealership. Joel found a used car in the lot that was similar to the one I had in mind, parked it next to my GS 350 I purchased for comparison & made it very easy to decide on my GS. thank you Joel.