Lexus San Diego

Used 888-643-5606
Service 866-576-9470

Always a great experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I just leased my third Lexus in a row from Ben Copeland. He is honest and helped each deal get to the price I needed. This time I even got money back by bringing my previously leased Lexus in early. I highly recommend working with Ben for your next car.

Lease Turnover

by from San Diego, CA |

When my IS 250 lease came due, Ben called with some great incentives from the dealership. I ended up with a new ES 350 equipped with all of the options I had on the IS 250 plus a few more for almost the same monthly payment. Through it all, Ben and Joel made the process painless. Barbara in Finance was great as well. This is my third Lexus from the Kearny Mesa dealership and I have always had first class service there. My wife and I are very impressed with the excellent customer service. Ben, Joel and Barbara continued the outstanding buying experience to which we have become accustomed. Thank you very much!

New Lexus purchase with Ben Copeland

by from Prescott, AZ |

When I moved to a snow climate recently I realized I needed an AWD. I traded my Lexus sedan for an Acura MDX. Bad move - I hated it. My next visit to San Diego I called Brett, who had been my service manager in the Kearny Mesa dealership and whom I trust completely, and he introduced me to Ben Copeland. Ben made my new purchase easy and smooth. I felt he did his best to give me the best price possible and I'm delighted with my new RX#%).