Pacific Honda

4761 Convoy St, San Diego, CA 92111

Used 888-270-6832

Bad customer service

by from Imperial Beach, Ca |

I was hoping to buy my daughter a nice used Honda she did online research and I obtained a check from my credit union, hoping the process would be quick and painless. NOT! Jeremy held my drivers license hostage! He asked for in while at the table took it away and when I asked where it was he told me he left it in the other room. This is my personal information I do not want just laying around! When I asked for it again he actually had it in his pocket. needless to say we walked out. funny thing is while he left us alone in the room while he "tried to get us a better price" my daughter was calling other dealers and we ended up buying a Honda at another dealer that treated us with respect.

Pacific Lies

by from San Diego, CA |

This is the car dealership you were always warned about to avoid! Unethical sales practices and dishonesty when confronted about it. I always used to have my car serviced at Honda dealerships and mistakenly believed they were more ethical than independent facilities. When I moved to San Diego,

Negative experience at Pacific Honda

by from San Diego, CA |

Lost my business after talking to Steve (Sales Manager) who rudely walked away from the negotiating table. That was enough for us to walk out and our day wasted. The following day we got a great deal (new car) at another Honda dealership with sales staff that treated us with professionalism and respect. In today's economy business is earned. I will not recommend Pacific Honda to any of my business colleagues, family & friends.

Great service. Great sales reps. Great showroom.

by from San Diego, CA |

Very impressed with how simple the process was. Sales reps are very personable.

Great service

by from San Diego, CA |

We went here to buy a new car. I was looking at a Honda CRV EXL 2012 and I got exactly what I was looking for. Eugene was very pleasant, explained everything thoroughly in a language that I could understand (as a woman, this is very nice). It is never fun buying a car as it is a long process, but they were helpful and got me a good price. I would highly recommend coming here.