Toyota San Diego

5910 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

New 866-429-6067 New 866-429-6067
Used 888-514-8072 Used 888-514-8072
Service 888-219-2293 Service 888-219-2293

Toyota San Diego...it's really BIG & very friendly!

Happy Customer

by from San Diego, CA |

George Reyes was the salesperson who helped me during the time it was in San Diego Toyota. Mr. Reyes was very attentive with my needs and was very professional. After we had closed the deal, Mr. Reyes continued to show exceptional customer service and two days after I had bought the vehicle, he called to follow up with me to make sure that I was happy and everything with the vehicle was working properly. HAPPY CUSTOMER!

July 17, 2015

Hi Donnie, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Toyota San Diego with George! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Excellent Service

by from San Diego, CA |

I was provided with excellent service on the phone and while waiting in the customer lobby. Everyone was so nice and so helpful and made me feel very comfortable about the quality of service done on my car. You guys are always excellent! I was greeted with a friendly greeting and hand shake and a genuine interest in the needs for my car.The quality of work is always excellent at Toyota of San Diego which is why I have never taken my car anywhere else for service!

July 10, 2015

Hi Lisa, we're so glad you enjoyed your most recent experience at our service department! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Couldn't work out a deal

by from San Diego, CA |

We had a great salesperson, then another salesperson stepped in and any attempt to negotiate a deal went from bad to worse. We found it difficult to get a straight and consistent price on a vehicle.

September 11, 2014

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience at our dealership. You should have received consistent vehicle pricing, regardless of who your salesperson was; I apologize. We strive to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied, and we hope we can make this up to you in the future.

BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from SYLMAR CA |

ALTHOUGH I BOUGHT THE TRUCK IT TOOK MANY HOURS OF SALES PEOPLE TRYING TO CON ME INTO BUYING WORTHLESS EXTRA PRODUCTS.

Repair of new corolla

by from College Area |

My mother in law had the fasteners on her driver side, inside mud fender come off. The plastic part was eaten in the tire. I took it off only to notice a bunch of the other fasteners coming off. I call Laaaarrry and explained to him what had happened. He promised to follow up and call me back. He never even talked to my mother in law while she was there and never called me back. He said that he gave her 1/2 the labor cost but he jacked the price of the part up. What a tool. Larrrry do not look for customer service at Toyota of San Diego....Larrrry, oh called back but he was in a meeting.....

responsive, competitive

by from San Diego |

I sent out several pricing requests for a new Prius-they got back to me quickly, were extremely competitive and we negotiated rapidly to the best price. We then set an appt. and I was in and out the door in about an hour. Great process!

Easy Car buying experience from out of state

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I live in Las Vegas, and found a nice 2010 Insight on cars.com from Toyota San Diego. All the personnel I encountered were nice and helpful, and they made an out of state purchase easier than I expected. They gave me a very fair amount for my trade in, and again, overall the experience was excellent! I highly recommend buying from them!

Very Easy Process

by from San Diego, CA |

Requested Quote and Toyota San Diego called me back within minutes. Had the vehicle I was looking for and quoted a price way below invoice. Set appointment for the following day. There was no haggling about price, just completed the paperwork and was done. Very honest and friendly dealership. Would do business with them again!

typical used car dealer

by from carlsbad |

not very knowledgable, called back several times asking me if my original offer was still good, many days late and dollars short, their lost business