Toyota San Diego

5910 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

New 866-429-6067
Used 888-514-8072
Service 888-219-2293

Toyota San Diego...it's really BIG & very friendly!

Easy Car buying experience from out of state

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I live in Las Vegas, and found a nice 2010 Insight on cars.com from Toyota San Diego. All the personnel I encountered were nice and helpful, and they made an out of state purchase easier than I expected. They gave me a very fair amount for my trade in, and again, overall the experience was excellent! I highly recommend buying from them!

BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from SYLMAR CA |

ALTHOUGH I BOUGHT THE TRUCK IT TOOK MANY HOURS OF SALES PEOPLE TRYING TO CON ME INTO BUYING WORTHLESS EXTRA PRODUCTS.

Repair of new corolla

by from College Area |

My mother in law had the fasteners on her driver side, inside mud fender come off. The plastic part was eaten in the tire. I took it off only to notice a bunch of the other fasteners coming off. I call Laaaarrry and explained to him what had happened. He promised to follow up and call me back. He never even talked to my mother in law while she was there and never called me back. He said that he gave her 1/2 the labor cost but he jacked the price of the part up. What a tool. Larrrry do not look for customer service at Toyota of San Diego....Larrrry, oh called back but he was in a meeting.....

responsive, competitive

by from San Diego |

I sent out several pricing requests for a new Prius-they got back to me quickly, were extremely competitive and we negotiated rapidly to the best price. We then set an appt. and I was in and out the door in about an hour. Great process!

Very Easy Process

by from San Diego, CA |

Requested Quote and Toyota San Diego called me back within minutes. Had the vehicle I was looking for and quoted a price way below invoice. Set appointment for the following day. There was no haggling about price, just completed the paperwork and was done. Very honest and friendly dealership. Would do business with them again!

typical used car dealer

by from carlsbad |

not very knowledgable, called back several times asking me if my original offer was still good, many days late and dollars short, their lost business