Best Buy Auto Mart

698 E New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 866-857-8282 Used 866-857-8282

JUANITA BLANFORD

by from NEWBURGH IN |

I FOUND THEM VERY COOPERATIVE. THE WORKED WITH ME FROM IINDIANA AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL.. THEY CHANGED ENGINES AND EVERYTHING.. I WILL RECOMEND THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES. THANKS .

February 4, 2015

THANK YOU. WE ENJOYED SELLING YOU A CAR... THANKS AGAIN....MORE AND MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS....

The best dealer I ever stopped by

by from Lexington, KY |

I was in search of an SUV at price of around 6,000. Before stopping by Best Buy Automart, I visited and tested driving several cars, by either private owners or other dealers. I had tested more than 10 cars before felt satisfied with the car I bought here. Joe treated us very well and professionally. Shaq made our mechanic request done. I said the A/C is somehow slow, and he filled freeon and tested working well for us. Moreover, because I purchased for my wife, first time driving, he narrow his margin profit and offered us new tires, timing belt and foot breaks. Shaq also tried his best and completed our tiny requests. He even stayed lately just to explain to me concerns on mechanic, payment or financing, etc. The purchase process is quick and simple. Joe did it all for us, including title transferring. The SUV was just ready to go on the road, and all I need is to buy a good car insurance for it. Overall, we're happy to have the deal. I will definitely recommend people to come here. My sister came with me and she intended soon to buy a car from Joe for her son.

April 8, 2016

HELLO DUONG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING OUR DEALER AND BUYING YOUR CAR FROM US, IT WAS PLEASURE SERVING YOU, . WE LOVE TO PUT SMILES ON FACES.ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER. THANK YOU AGAIN AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. ENJOY YOUR CAR AND GOOD LUCK.

PATRICIA TILLETT

by from Lexington KY |

I HAVE BOUGHT 4 VEHICALES FROM jOE AT bEST bUY AUTO AND I WILL NEVER TAKE MY BUSINESS ANY WHERE ELSE THEY HAVE BEEN AMAZING AND AWESOME TO WORK WITH IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO BUY A VEHICLE I WOULD SAY DONT GO ANY WHERE ELSE THEY ARE BY FAR THE BEST AND FAIR I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY THING I HAVE BOUGHT THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY

April 8, 2016

SWEET PATRICIA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS, WE LOVE TAKING CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, THANKS AGAIN AND ENJOY YOUR CARS.

Great Service

by from Frankfort, Ky. |

This is the 2nd time that we have bought a used car here. Our first experience was so good that we checked them out before anyone else to see if they had what we were looking for. Thank goodness they did have what we wanting. The price was good and the service of the people was great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good used car and great service.

THANK YOU SO MUCH NANCY. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU . THANKS AGAIN

WORTH THE VISIT

by from Lexington, KY |

Looking for a low price, reliable car for my daughter. Found something that both of us could agree on (no small feet). AND we got an incredible deal! That alone would be worth 5 stars, but wait, there's more! Great deal, reliable car, happy daughter and FUN...not something you would normally here about a car purchase transaction, but Joe and his staff made the whole thing such a joy. Joe, we'll be back, and recommend all our friends. THANKS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH , WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU, THANKS AGAIN

All the way from Mississippi

by from Mississippi |

Hey Joe we made it home just fine.. Thanks for making John happy with his deal.....and me also. Great dealing with you, if we are ever in Lexington again will stop by and see you.

April 8, 2016

THANK YOUY SO MUCH FOR COMING ALL THE WAY TO BUY A CAR, REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU ANY TIME. THANKS AGAIN

Great and Reliable Customer Service

by from Lexington, KY |

I purchased a 2007 VW Passat there last August. Two ignition coils, the compressor for the air conditioner and the release lever for my gas tank door have gone out. They were not able to fix the coils but even though it had almost been a year since I purchased the vehicle from them promptly (within a few hours) fixed the air conditioner and when I was unable to get into my gas tank and almost out of gas I dropped the vehicle off to them and within a few hours it was ready for me to pick up they had even put gas in it for me! To have that kind of service after almost a full year of owning the car is wonderful! It's nice to know they can be counted on! Thanks so much Best Buy Auto!

July 22, 2015

sweet sharees Gibson , thank you so much for your review, thats what makes us so special by taking care of our customers after sale service, many thanks and we are always here for you.......another happy customer,,,,more smiles on faces thats our speciality;;;;;G.M. JOE HAMAD

Aamanda Smith

by from Somerset, KY |

I came in with little hope, however as my husband and I started looking at vehicles in our price range I was highly impressed with the quality of service and vehicles the salesman gave me. I came in looking for a Honda or a Toyota and left with a BMW. Excellent people all around. I will refer people to this lot!!!

April 8, 2016

THANK YOU SO MUCH , WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.

Excellent pricing and selection.

by from Somerset, KY |

A gem of a store, with an exceptionally friendly staff. Reasonable pricing and quick service. Would recommend to anyone in the market.

May 16, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BUYING YOUR CAR FROM BEST BUY AUTO MART. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY IT....ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH SMILE ON FACE....WE LOVE TO PUT SMILE ON FACES..,,,,THANKS AGAIN

Mr. Randle Bishop+

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with Best Buy Auto Mart was overall a good one in the best way. I road the Mega Bus from Chicago to Lexington and they did all in the power to make sure that I was assured a quality vehicle. This dealer says they deal with integrity and affordable pricing, this is true. Out of all the options my wife and I considered this was truly the "Best Buy"!

THANK YOU SO MUCH , REMEMBER WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, . THANKS AGAIN