Best Buy Auto Mart

698 E New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 866-857-8282

JUANITA BLANFORD

by from NEWBURGH IN |

I FOUND THEM VERY COOPERATIVE. THE WORKED WITH ME FROM IINDIANA AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL.. THEY CHANGED ENGINES AND EVERYTHING.. I WILL RECOMEND THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES. THANKS .

February 4, 2015

THANK YOU. WE ENJOYED SELLING YOU A CAR... THANKS AGAIN....MORE AND MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS....

Aamanda Smith

by from Somerset, KY |

I came in with little hope, however as my husband and I started looking at vehicles in our price range I was highly impressed with the quality of service and vehicles the salesman gave me. I came in looking for a Honda or a Toyota and left with a BMW. Excellent people all around. I will refer people to this lot!!!

Excellent pricing and selection.

by from Somerset, KY |

A gem of a store, with an exceptionally friendly staff. Reasonable pricing and quick service. Would recommend to anyone in the market.

May 16, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BUYING YOUR CAR FROM BEST BUY AUTO MART. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY IT....ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH SMILE ON FACE....WE LOVE TO PUT SMILE ON FACES..,,,,THANKS AGAIN

Mr. Randle Bishop+

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with Best Buy Auto Mart was overall a good one in the best way. I road the Mega Bus from Chicago to Lexington and they did all in the power to make sure that I was assured a quality vehicle. This dealer says they deal with integrity and affordable pricing, this is true. Out of all the options my wife and I considered this was truly the "Best Buy"!

Best Car Dealer in Lexington, KY

by from Lexington, KY |

Staff is friendly, cars are well priced, and the service is great. Even after the purchase the owner went above and beyond to give us great service. We will definitely return again when ready to buy our next vehicle!

shah bowie

by from lexington, ky |

quick, entertaining, friendly service never had this much fun buying anything before. if u look 4 a good vehicle and service come here asap

hi my name is Amanda

by from lexington ky |

I enjoyed meeting with Joe Hamad hes very respectful a pleasure to talk , went over everything i should know about my new car very very helpful im so happy with my purchase!!

Kaylia Volkswagon touareg

by from Lexington, ky |

I came in shopping for a reasonable priced car. The staff was very helpful. I was in and out in no time, and they got me the payment i was looking for! very helpful!

nickoia williams

by from lexington,ky |

My experience buying a vehicle from best buy auto mart was nothing but excellent. The staff was very helpful and friendly in helping me buy my vehicle. they were very understanding with my finanancial situation and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would be interested in purchasing a vehicle. I am very satisfied with my experience with them.

February 27, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BUYING YOUR CAR FROM US.HERE ANOTHER SMILEY FACE .....WE LOVE TO PUT SMILES ON FACES....ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER.....GOOD LUCK...THANKS AGAIN

elizabeth

by from lexington ky |

Greatest buying experience. would recommend anyone here for an quick, easy, and welcoming experience. these guys make you feel right at home.

April Mcqueary

by from Russell Springs Ky |

I had the best service as far as walking in the door to taking the car home!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you all it's been good doing business with you!