Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

3700 Frontage Rd W, Owatonna, MN 55060

New 866-973-1653 New866-973-1653
Used 888-354-0782 Used888-354-0782
Service 877-531-1083 Service 877-531-1083

Haggle-free, no-negotiation sales. Our Best Price up front. That is the Walser Way.

VERY SATISFIED

by from Caledonia, MN |

Griffin, did a great job with helping us purchase the jeep that we found on line. The jeep was at another location. Since we were customers from Southeastern MN he went and got the vehicle for us and we purchased it that afternoon. The sale was painless. I would recommend buying a vehicle here.

January 9, 2016

That's awesome, Shelly! We are so happy to hear that Griffin was able to help you find your new Jeep. Thanks for the 5 star review!

very unhappy with service department

by from Waseca, MN |

Scheduled a oil change and tire rotation at my nearest GM Dealer (Walser). When I came home from work the next day I notice 4 different spots of oil on my concrete driveway, 2 spots were over a foot in length. I contacted the service department the very moment I notice the oil was from my Chevy Equinox and scheduled it be brought in the very next day. When I brought the Equinox in the service adviser met me at the door, asked if I was bringing this in for the small oil leak. Didn't asked who I was or anything. The shop brought it back and was told it was the oil filter housing and replaced it, that I was good to go. Didn't get no apology, sorry for the inconvenience or anything. I will NOT go back to this GM dealer for service or buy my next vehicle from. The service department acted like it was no big deal or didn't care.

Great place to buy a new vehicle!

by from Medford, MN |

I had not ever purchased a brand new vehicle - and it had been over eleven years since I bought my last used car, so I was not looking forward to the pressure of making a choice, but Joe made my shopping experience very casual and low pressure, giving me the information I needed and the time to think it all over so that I knew I was making the decision that was right for me!

March 18, 2016

Thanks for the 5 star review, Jacke! No pressure is part of the Walser Way, and we're thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with Joe to purchase your new vehicle and make sure it was right for you!

On-Line Help

by from Hudson, WI |

I am doing online searches for a used pickup. I contacted Walser about several of their used Chevrolet Silverado's. I received immediate response on both. Although I have not purchased a vehicle yet, I will seriously consider returning to Walser site to continue my search. Thank you for you assistance and answers to my questions.

March 11, 2016

Hi Tony - We're happy to help answer any questions that you have, and we hope you'll stop by and see us when you're ready to purchase! Thanks for the 5 star review!

Walser Owatonna

by from Owatonna,MN |

Got in and out fast and easy. Receptionist was friendly and helpful.

February 25, 2016

Thanks for the 5 star review! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience at Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac!

Great Customer Service

by from Medford, MN |

We enjoyed working with Steve and the Walser Owatonna Team. They made the experience of purchasing our 2015 Equinox effortless. Steve made sure we were comfortable with all of the features on our car before leaving the lot and encouraged us to call if we had questions. The Owatonna Walser facility is clean and welcoming. We love our new ride and look forward to continuing service on our vehicle at Walser. Thanks again for your time, Steve!

February 26, 2016

That's awesome that you had such a great experience while at Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac! We're glad that Steve and the team were able to help you find your new Equinox and we sincerely appreciate the 5 star review!

Cadillac CTS with lifetime new car warranty!!!

by from St. Paul Minnesota |

Josh and Teresa allowed me to get my dream car, a Cadillac CTS with Walser's exclusive new car lifetime warranty. I'm already making my mom and sister get their next cars here! I traded in an AMG Mercedes because of the outrageous repair bills - now, I have a gorgeous new Cadillac with a lifetime warranty, I hope to never get rid of this car, I will not have any future repair bills with it. I've already bet my brother I'll put 250k miles on it. :-)

December 30, 2015

That's great! We're so happy to hear that Josh and Teresa were able to help get you behind the wheel of your dream car! Enjoy every mile in your new vehicle!

MooseFront Medford

by from Medford, MN |

Mark, Ashley and Lindsey are a great team at the repair desk. I was offered great service in a timely fashion. Friendly and efficient. A great place to do business. chas speiker

December 29, 2015

That's great, Chas! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our service team. Thanks for your review!

Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The scheduling of the test drive was quick and easy at this dealer. The price was so good I made an hour long trip down and the car was washed and ready for me. Though I don't usually prefer salespeople tagging along for a test drive, I was unfamiliar with the area. Griffin was very easy going and actually fun to work with. Very accommodating and even stayed a little late as I deliberated on my trade. Everyone was pleasant there. So far enjoying my newer car with an extra peace of mind given the lifelong power train warranty. Would recommend anyone check this dealer out.

Service at Walser

by from Medford, MN |

Whether it was the purchase of a new Silverado or the repair on a car, Walser has continued to be worthy of an excellent rating. Mark and Ashley at the front repair desk/ Nick on the mechanics end.....Josh in sales and Trevor helping me get the most for trade in........and of course Bob at the helm. great team