Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

3700 Frontage Rd. West, Owatonna, MN 55060

New 866-973-1653
Used 888-354-0782
Service 877-531-1083

Haggle-free, no-negotiation sales. Our Best Price up front. That is the Walser Way.

Great Selection! Love the Lifettime Warranty!

by from Northfield |

I was looking for a great vehicle and found Walser Chevrolet on-line. Between their lifetime warranty and huge selection of used cars, I found EXACTLY what I was looking for! On Top of that, they gave me what I felt my car was worth, you don;t see that everyday. Thank You Trevor and Team!

Terrible customer service

by from Norwood, MN |

We had a pleasant experience during the trading process. The customer service following our purchase, however, has been horrible. It has taken 2 months, several text messages & phone calls, ending with my husband having to walk thru their doors & have a sit down with Bob, to get what we were told would be delivered to us within a week of purchase. We were told numerous times that it was "in the mail", "being dealt with as we speak", " I promise, I will take care of this personally", blah, blah, blah. This dealership, & the employees that we dealt with, is the epitome of why used car salesmen have a bad reputation. Customer service & repeat business are apparently not important to them.

Mileage was wrong

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

When I registered the truck I bought there, our state treasurer said the previous owner had certified the mileage for about 6,000 miles more than the dealership showed and certified to me. I called to see what the deal was about a month ago. No reply. Called corporate, left message last week, no response. Customer service? Not.

Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac responded to this review

August 1, 2014

First of all we would like to sincerely apologize for this clerical error. We would also like to thank you for bringing this concern to our attention, as we learn and get better each time we learn of a deficiency. We were happy to find the General Manager himself, Bob Ebert, has reached out to you and has personally taken on your concern and will have it resolved shortly. Thank you, Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Great experience and very nice facility

by from Austin,MN. |

Great response and do intend to get back to them and will purchase my car there very shortly. I was impressed with every thing I experienced...

Dealership goes the extra mile

by from Onalaska, WI |

I believe they went above and beyond in sending an employee 123 miles to deliver the paperwork for the new vehicle purchase so as not to delay us any further in our travels. Thank you!

Great Staff

by from Owatonna, MN |

I bought a 2014 Chevy Malibu. Staff was wonderful and friendly to work with. They made sure all my questions were answered before I drove off the lot. Would definately buy my next vehicle from them.

Didn't know I'd have to beg them to sell me a car

by from Owatonna, MN |

Drove out there during a blizzard one day in February. Talked to a sales rep for half an hour and told her what I was looking for and my budget. Never heard back from her. After a month of waiting, I called out there and spoke to a young man and told him that I wanted to find out if anything was happening, or should I take my business elsewhere? He apologized and said he'd talk to the rep and find out what's going on. Never heard back from him, either! Seriously?

Walser chevrolet

by from owatonna, mn |

Jessi was very friendly and accommodating. She went through alot to find us the vehicle we wanted in the right color and with the right options. Everyone that we dealt with at the dealership was very nice. I would certainly recommend them again.

Great New Facility & Friendly Sales/Service Staff

by from Owatonna, MN |

I had a great customer service experience getting the minor issues resolved that I was having with the 2010 Equinox that I purchased. They kept me informed, answered all of my questions, and fixed the problems in a timely manner. I like to give a special "Thank you" to Bob for all of his help!

Not very helpful

by from Owatonna, mn |

Asked for pictures and they said they didn't have any at that time but they would send them to me when the car was ready. Never got any pictures.

nice pkace and people to work with

by from minneapolis, Mn |

They went head over heels to get the vehicle for us.