Audi San Diego

New 888-697-7249 New 888-697-7249
Used 877-518-3776 Used 877-518-3776
Service 877-261-9691 Service 877-261-9691

Driven to excellence

Great Experience and absolutely no hassle

by from San Diego, CA. |

I have been a loyal Volvo driver but it was time to shed the convertible and get into something more practical (for me). After looking at BMW, Lexus, and Acura, I found the A6 to be the better of the other three and the sales experience to be easy with upfront information and no pushy upsells. Mike Babanti was awesome to work with. He asked the right questions and helped me narrow my search down based on my needs and helped me with my trade in. I can honestly say, I am now an Audi driver for life.....

excellent customer service

by from san diego ca |

I had the best experience working with sales specialist I.J. Feinman . He was very personable, knowledgeable and extremely patient while explaining everything. It was the best experience with a dealership .

Fantastic Customer Service

by from San Diego, CA |

This was the best no hassle car buying experience I have ever had, from my first internet request all the way thru financing my new Audi. Everyone was great, especially Yvonne who found the perfect car for me, started the application process via my preferred communication text messaging and got me in and out the door in under 2 hours including a detailed run-thru of the cars features. She has followed up on all my questions and really went out of her way to accommodate my busy schedule and still get the deal done. i will definitely recommend Audi San Diego!!!

Excellent Car Buying Experience!!

by from San Diego |

Let me start off by thanking my Sales Specialist, Angelina Gonzales for all she did to help make my car buying experience easy, completely hassle-free and truly enjoyable! If you?re looking for an enthusiastic, highly personable and extremely dedicated sales specialist I highly recommend Angelina. After moving out to San Diego from the East Coast I found myself in a bit of a time crunch to find a new car and with this being my first new car buying experience I wasn?t exactly sure what to expect. After finding the exact make and model I was looking for (a black Audi S4), I headed to the dealer to look at the car in person. When I arrived I was quickly and politely greeted by Angelina who after a brief conversation, immediately began searching the warehouse with me. Unfortunately, the car that I had originally inquired about had just been sold earlier that day but Angelina worked extremely hard to find me another identical S4! My experience working closely with Angelina Gonzales, Michael Huyett, and Rosalina Caballero to get me into the S4 I wanted was stress-free and I was delighted that it didn?t require any annoying haggling. Throughout the whole process I felt that the entire Audi team wanted to make sure I was happy and that the S4 was to my satisfaction. If you are looking for an Audi, I highly recommend seeing Angelina from Audi of San Diego. They definitely have a customer for life! Thanks again everyone!

Super friendly and knowledgeable staff

by from San Diego |

Excellent service from sales staff, made us feel important and gave us our space to talk about our options and make the right decision. Adolfo Noguez is a great guy and helped us through the hole process, he provided excellent service from the beginning

Top Quality People, Top Quality Cars

by from San Diego, CA |

IJ Feinman once again made everything so smooth and worry-free. Being considerate and anticipating needs, listening patiently to questions from all sides, engaging with our 5-year-old and staying late to see us through. What a gem! Nothing like any car-buying experience I had known before.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from San Diego, CA |

My salesperson Don is so thoughtful that he had the detail team at Audi SD wash my wife's car while we were waiting for my paperwork to be completed! Their customer lounge is so comfortable that we were able to watch the women's soccer game while enjoying a snack and we felt like we were sitting in our own living room. Kudos to GM Mark Margas and his team for delivering a truly exceptional car buying experience!

Audi A3 TDI

by from San Diego, CA |

I just purchased my first Audi. It was a great experience at Audi of San Diego. Ray Poota was great and the whole staff was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent Car Buying (Leasing) Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

This was a truly exceptional car buying experience. I came on the lot to pay cash for a used A4. However, Frank gave me all of the information I needed to make an informed decision on leasing an A3. He explained the advantages of doing so, and why it was in my interest. I hate to admit it, but he probably could have sold me a more expensive A4 because that is what I was looking for when I stepped on the lot. Frank was exceptionally knowledgable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to match me to a car that fit my lifestyle and needs, rather than trying to sell me the most expensive model he could. To my delight, Frank did not subject me to any high-pressure sales tactics. He is a consummate professional. It is also refreshing to do business with a company that realizes it is in their interest to cultivate long-term, positive relationships with their customers, and keep them coming back. The more I drive my A3, the more I enjoy it. It is the perfect car for my. I didn't know that when I stepped on the lot, but Frank made me realize that it was a perfect fit by giving me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I wish more businesses acted that way. I did my homework on Audi before coming to the dealership, so I know what a great company it is. I look forward to being an Audi San Diego customer for decades to come. Thank you!

Fantastic! Unmatched excellence!

by from San Diego, Ca |

I was very interested in Audi and visited Audi of San Diego a month before my actual purchase date. I had visited several luxury dealerships; however, none could match the same level of excellence as Dusan Licina from Audi of San Diego. I was very interested in looking at several Audi models and Dusan Licina went ahead and pulled out 5 different Audis and thoroughly explained each feature to me. Dusan easily brings a welcoming and friendly atmosphere to Audi of San Diego and made my car-buying experience both exciting and easy. I am extremely happy with my experience at Audi of San Diego and absolutely love my new Audi Q3. Audi of San Diego's motto, "Powered by Excellence," truly reflects across the entire experience from initially meeting salesman Dusan Licina to driving off the lot with my new Audi.