9010 Miramar Rd, San Diego, CA 92126

New 888-697-7249
Used 877-518-3776
Service 877-261-9691

Driven to excellence

Great Experience and absolutely no hassle

by from San Diego, CA. |

I have been a loyal Volvo driver but it was time to shed the convertible and get into something more practical (for me). After looking at BMW, Lexus, and Acura, I found the A6 to be the better of the other three and the sales experience to be easy with upfront information and no pushy upsells. Mike Babanti was awesome to work with. He asked the right questions and helped me narrow my search down based on my needs and helped me with my trade in. I can honestly say, I am now an Audi driver for life.....

New A4 experience

by from San Diego ,ca |

This is my third Audi . Don Bragg and the service department, jack Myers are exceptional. Every little detail was covered. They set up the car so that all I had to do is get in and drive. It experience of buying and service is beyond excellent. Thanks guys.

Coming from abroad? go here!

by from San Diego, CA |

Ask for Yvonne. she'll do all she can to get a car ready for you even if you aren't yet a "legal" alien in San Diego. I had nothing (no social security number, no banking history, no address in the US...) and yet she listened to me and we worked together. I now have two beautiful cars in the driveway, delivered the day I got my SSN - customer service at a level you no longer find in Europe.

July 24, 2014

Rob, thanks so much for putting up your comments about Yvonne Coley! We continually receive great praise about Yvonne and it does not go unnoticed, and we are lucky to have her on the Audi San Diego team. We wish you and wife many happy miles in your new Audis and look forward to providing you the same level of customer care when you visit us for service. Greg Clifford General Sales Manager Audi San Diego

first car with Audi

by from san diego california |

I just bought my first audi q5 six days ago and wow, didn't realise i could drive it home on same day with no hassle. Dusan was such a great sales rep he just make things possible with the wonderful lady financier.The experience is like magic, I got the right model, right colour, right interior.....everything is perfect. My very first car....and I love everything about it. And the 2 wonderful people who helped me.....you guys are the best. I hope to do business with you again in the future! With the kind of service I experienced, I would like to come back again perhaps for my husband's sedan.

July 24, 2014

Jenifer, thanks for the terrific review! I'm glad you had such a great experience with Dusan, as well as the rest of the Audi San Diego team - and we'll look forward to helping your husband get the same great experience when the time comes for him to get a new sedan. Welcome to the Audi San Diego Family! Greg Clifford General Sales Manager Audi San Diego

Who Knew It Was This Easy

by from San Diego, CA |

There are very few times on this journey I call my life that I can say I've been genuinely and pleasantly surprised. Maybe it's my cynicism or maybe it's because we are surrounded by people and businesses that do the bare minimum which means mediocrity is the standard. I love cars and when it comes time to buy one I enjoy the search but dread the negotiation. I expect the selling side to do one thing, take me for all they can because it's a one-and-done transaction. My paradigm of what it means to buy a car was completely turned upside down recently when I bought my 2012 A3 from Audi San Diego. The experience couldn't have been more pleasant and straight forward than if I'd done it without pants on (I'm just saying that for most occasions no pants is more comfortable than pants). I called on the car late Friday and spoke to Manny Naddour who is the Internet Pre-Owned Manager/Buyer. He had left for the day but still picked up his phone to tell me he'd be back Saturday morning. He was friendly and very professional on the phone and when I showed up Saturday morning he was the same friendly guy I spoke to the day before. He had the car out front ready for me to take a look and it was exactly as advertised. Being an Audi Certified Pre-owned model meant it was thoroughly inspected and re-conditioned. It was also the lowest-priced A3 in all of southern Cali for a 2 year-old car with 24k miles. I test drove it and when we got back to the dealership Manny simply asked me "what do you think?" My only answer was "yeah, let's do this". I was at the dealership for two hours but the negotiation took only 30 seconds. The reason it was such a good experience was because of a few people who helped me that day. Geoff Rawe the Audi Sales Manager looked for several financing options and found me better terms than my credit union offered me. I ended up financing the car through Audi Financial. Thanks Geoff! My next stop was Angela Baires the Finance Manager who walked me through all the paper work you have to sign. She made it easy and Angela has a great sense of humor. My last stop before driving off was where I began with Manny Naddour. If you must climb the Himalayas to find the answers to life I won't discourage you. It's a worthy pursuit. I'll just tell you this, the Monk in the monastary at the top of the mountain is Manny. He is a man who has the expertise of many years in the car biz and the wisdom to practice the art of listening so well it's the first thing you'll notice about him. Put simply, he is a real pro and will treat you right. And the best part is he's local! You don't have to go to Asia! If you're looking to buy an Audi or find a used car that is on the lot at Audi San Diego do yourself a favor and call them.

June 19, 2014

David, I would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. At Audi San Diego, our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits us with the very best there is to offer. It's so great to hear that Manny, Geoff, and Angela all helped to make your experience such a positive one. We wish you many happy miles in your A3! Respectfully, George Athan General Manager Audi San Diego

Best experience ever

by from San Diego, CA |

Excellent service, great experience and a very smooth transaction.

Bought our second A4

by from San Diego CA |

Our current Audi A4 (2004 model) was 10 years old and we decided to replace it with a new vehicle.. Went to Audi San Diego specifically to buy a new or one year old Audi A4. We didn't even consider or look at any other brands. Willie Reid was very patient with us and showed us their stock of vehicles over several visits to the dealership. We eventually decided on a 2014 A4 premium plus with MMI navigation package because my wife (she's the principal driver) wanted the backup camera and side assist. features. We are very pleased with the car we purchased, and the entire process of purchasing it. With our history of keeping vehicles for a long time, we are looking forward to many years of ownership of our new A4.

May 30, 2014

Mary & Keith, we couldn't be more pleased to hear that Willie Reid provided you with a great car buying experience. He is one of the best, and he proved that by helping you find just the right Audi A4 to fit your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new A4, and look forward to you being part of the Audi San Diego family. You can expect the same great level of customer satisfaction when you bring your A4 in for its regularly scheduled service, and please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully Greg Clifford General Sales Manager Audi San Diego

Fantastic car buying experience!!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had a fantastic car buying experience at Audi San Diego! I was in the market for a new Audi A5 and after looking at all the dealerships in 500 miles radius, Audi San Diego was the most responsive and transparent. As a matter of fact, I did all the paperwork from my home in Arizona. My first time at the dealership was when i picked up the car and it took about 10 minutes. This wasnt my Audi so i knew what to expect from the vehicle. Nealy Kelly was very easy to work with and great at communicating every step of the way. Just this evening I received a $30 check to my name for DMV fee overpayment. This was a total shocker to me. I guess i just didnt expect a dealership to care enough to refund me a fee I may have overpaid. Definitely recommend this dealership and Neal Kelly. Look forward to future business...

May 30, 2014

Thanks for making the trip all the way from Arizona for your purchase of your new Audi A5, and also for this amazing review and recommendation. It's so nice to hear that Neal made your experience such a positive one. We wish you many happy miles in your new Audi, and please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully Greg Clifford General Sales Manager Audi San Diego

Overall a great car buying experience! Thank you!!

by from Coronado, California 92118 |

Normally I hate buying a new car, it always takes so long. Dusan Licina at Audi San Diego made the whole ordeal of buying a new car actually enjoyable. I'm looking forward to my new relationship with Audi San Diego. It's all been very positive!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

A superb experience at a all phases of the buying process. Without a doubt the choice was right to purchase at Audi San Diego. The sales person, Memo Rueda, was without doubt ---- A-Plus.

Best Experience at a Dealership, Hands Down!

by from San Diego |

Typically, I try to interact as little as possible with car dealerships and car salesmen - it's just never been a positive experience in the past. However, we were pleasantly surprised by the staff and entire process at Audi San Diego! When we walked in, we were immediately greeted by a friendly receptionist who then introduced us to Neal in sales. Not only was Neal professional and informative, he was personable and never came across as "pushy". For once, we didn't feel like we were being talked into purchasing a car. His customer service is impeccable and we truly appreciated his willingness to answer questions or return our calls - even after we made the purchase. He really does go the extra mile for his customers and doesn't make you feel like a number - he always remembers us and even remembers personal details we chatted about while making small talk. Additionally, we were happy with the negotiations we made and THRILLED with our new car! We intend to return to Audi San Diego for our future purchases and will most certainly request to do business with Neal again. Keep up the great work!

February 18, 2013

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review of Audi San Diego and your Audi Brand Specialist, Neal Kelly. We pride ourselves on our product knowledge and exellent customer service from all of our staff and are pleased that you had a positive experience from the time you entered the dealership and were greeted by our receptionist to after you purchased your Audi and questions about your new car.