Crossroads Infiniti South

1900 Laura Duncan Rd, Apex, NC 27523

New 888-276-1470 New 888-276-1470
Used 866-409-0347 Used 866-409-0347
Service 866-397-9977 Service 866-397-9977

At Crossroads Infiniti South we make luxury affordable!

best car buying experience

by from Durham, NC |

I had he pleasure of working with Marcus McRae on the purchase of a QX70. He was a very well spoken young man and his customer service was top notch. Also had the manager stop in and made me feel at home! Yuri Mirzoyan was very accommodating.

Crossroads Infiniti South responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Equine90 thank you for your kind words and recommendation of our dealership! Thanks again for your business!

OUTSTANDING!!!!

by from Cary,NC |

GARY FELDMAN and every single person was outstanding! We walked in very guarded after a terrible experience at the Raleigh Crossroads Infiniti. Everyone was just pleasant to be around and went above and beyond for us!!! Gary, thank you for being and awesome awesome salesperson...and the finance department for a smooth easy transaction for us!!! We will be repeat repeat customers and will refer anyone we know looking for a car!!!

Crossroads Infiniti South responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Awesome Customer service !

by from Raleigh, NC |

My dealer was Justin Martin. He made the long car buying process painless and enjoyable! He has a lot of car knowledge and will make sure that you know how to use the features and if he doesn't he will find out for you. Also, he is very funny which makes the buying process a lot more enjoyable. I was either looking for a new or used car and I ended up getting a awesome deal on a new car! They are fantastic and will do what they can to help you get the car you love!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I have owned a Honda Accord for many years and it was time for me to purchase a new vehicle. I have always wanted an Infiniti, so my husband and I decided to visit Crossroads Infiniti South. We met Gary Feldman the Sales Consultant. He was very kind, knowledgeable and just a very nice guy. Gary was very patient with us and answered all of our questions. I purchased the Infiniti QX60 and with Gary's help, he made our decision much easier.

Awesome Customer Service

by from North Carolina |

great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was looking for a SUV and liked the QX60. I worked with Greg Brown and when it was obvious we could not put together a deal on a new unit, instead of giving up on me, Greg and the General Manager found the perfect, low mileage unit for me. They went above and beyond to satisfy my needs. Everyone from the GM to the F&I to the service department has been a joy to work with. I recommend Greg Brown.

Excellent care & service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Very pleasurable doing business with this dealership & working with Greg Brown. Greg made the process quick and enjoyable. I definately recommend this dealership & the certified sales associate, Greg Brown, when looking into buying a new or used vehicle.

Great Dealership, Great People, Great Car

by from Clayton, NC |

My wife and I considered many different cars when looking this time around. When considering Infiniti, the first thing that drew us in was the dealership experience. Julie greeted us and immediately began showing us what we wanted. She was very consultative and wanted to understand our needs more than anything. We never felt any pressure to "buy now" or that if we needed more time to think that we would loose any deals. We also worked with the General Manager Kolter Kesler. He also showed us a great amount of respect and let us take our time test driving and looking. Both Julie and Kolter were extremely knowledgeable about their product. I would highly recommend this dealership for Infiniti. And I would highly recommend Infiniti over other Luxury brands. You get a great driving experience, features, finishes, and overall very great service!

Best Ever

by from Cary NC |

The two Crossroads dealerships here in Cary and North Raleigh have provided the best buying and service experiences I've ever had in 35 years of buying and leasing cars. Gary Feldman is the sales professional I have dealt with (initially at the North Raleigh location and now at the Cary store). He's very likeable and friendly and he never makes me feel pressured. I always enjoy visiting with him even if I'm just there for a service call. There's been little need for negotiation because the first deal he put on the table was better than my intended final offer both times. I've never seen any service department move as efficiently or as fast as Crossroads Infiniti. I routinely spent 30 minutes or more just dropping off or picking up my car at a certain Toyota dealer on Glenwood Avenue. Not at Crossroads! They have me in and out and in my free loaner car in 2 minutes! And it's always washed and vacuumed even if it's just in for an oil change! I don't see any need to shop anywhere else.

Crossroad Infiniti South

by from Durham, NC |

Excellent customer service. Convenient location for car search. Sales staff easy to work with and followed up in timely manner.