Crossroads Infiniti South

Used 866-409-0347
Service 866-397-9977

Awesome Customer Service

by from North Carolina |

I have owned a Honda Accord for many years and it was time for me to purchase a new vehicle. I have always wanted an Infiniti, so my husband and I decided to visit Crossroads Infiniti South. We met Gary Feldman the Sales Consultant. He was very kind, knowledgeable and just a very nice guy. Gary was very patient with us and answered all of our questions. I purchased the Infiniti QX60 and with Gary's help, he made our decision much easier.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Holly Springs, NC |

great experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was looking for a SUV and liked the QX60. I worked with Greg Brown and when it was obvious we could not put together a deal on a new unit, instead of giving up on me, Greg and the General Manager found the perfect, low mileage unit for me. They went above and beyond to satisfy my needs. Everyone from the GM to the F&I to the service department has been a joy to work with. I recommend Greg Brown.

Excellent care & service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Very pleasurable doing business with this dealership & working with Greg Brown. Greg made the process quick and enjoyable. I definately recommend this dealership & the certified sales associate, Greg Brown, when looking into buying a new or used vehicle.

Great Dealership, Great People, Great Car

by from Clayton, NC |

My wife and I considered many different cars when looking this time around. When considering Infiniti, the first thing that drew us in was the dealership experience. Julie greeted us and immediately began showing us what we wanted. She was very consultative and wanted to understand our needs more than anything. We never felt any pressure to "buy now" or that if we needed more time to think that we would loose any deals. We also worked with the General Manager Kolter Kesler. He also showed us a great amount of respect and let us take our time test driving and looking. Both Julie and Kolter were extremely knowledgeable about their product. I would highly recommend this dealership for Infiniti. And I would highly recommend Infiniti over other Luxury brands. You get a great driving experience, features, finishes, and overall very great service!

Best Ever

by from Cary NC |

The two Crossroads dealerships here in Cary and North Raleigh have provided the best buying and service experiences I've ever had in 35 years of buying and leasing cars. Gary Feldman is the sales professional I have dealt with (initially at the North Raleigh location and now at the Cary store). He's very likeable and friendly and he never makes me feel pressured. I always enjoy visiting with him even if I'm just there for a service call. There's been little need for negotiation because the first deal he put on the table was better than my intended final offer both times. I've never seen any service department move as efficiently or as fast as Crossroads Infiniti. I routinely spent 30 minutes or more just dropping off or picking up my car at a certain Toyota dealer on Glenwood Avenue. Not at Crossroads! They have me in and out and in my free loaner car in 2 minutes! And it's always washed and vacuumed even if it's just in for an oil change! I don't see any need to shop anywhere else.

Crossroad Infiniti South

by from Durham, NC |

Excellent customer service. Convenient location for car search. Sales staff easy to work with and followed up in timely manner.

Great Dealership .. from start to finish!

by from Durham, NC |

Gary Feldman, Mike Asbury , and Kolter Kessler made my experience at Crossroads Infinity very easy and I look forward to leasing the new 2015 coupe as soon as it arrives! The service is also incredible ... the entire team really works together ... this had made my vehicle a real "DRIVING EXPERIENCE"!!!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Yoiungsville, NC |

I have to give this dealership a well-deserved "5" in every category. This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I first met Julie at the dealership's grand opening last year and she stayed in contact with me on a regular basis up until the time of the purchase of my 2013 G convertible in September. She was very knowledgeable and kept me informed of their inventory and specials. The rest of the staff was very friendly and courteous as well, including the General Manager, Kolter Kesler I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Julie and the staff there, And I would recommend Crossroads Infiniti South to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Car!! Excellent Experience!

by from Morrisville, NC |

Tristen Nguyen, Sales Consultuant was the first person who welcomed me at the Infiniti Dealership. Notice I used the word "welcomed." Tristen made my car buying experience very pleasant and informative. He did not pressure me but allowed the vehicle to sell it self. I would recommend any friends or relatives to the Infinite Dealership in Apex. Great Car!! Excellent Expereince!!