1900 Laura Duncan Rd, Apex, NC 27523

Used 866-409-0347
Service 866-397-9977

Excellent care & service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Very pleasurable doing business with this dealership & working with Greg Brown. Greg made the process quick and enjoyable. I definately recommend this dealership & the certified sales associate, Greg Brown, when looking into buying a new or used vehicle.

Great Dealership, Great People, Great Car

by from Clayton, NC |

My wife and I considered many different cars when looking this time around. When considering Infiniti, the first thing that drew us in was the dealership experience. Julie greeted us and immediately began showing us what we wanted. She was very consultative and wanted to understand our needs more than anything. We never felt any pressure to "buy now" or that if we needed more time to think that we would loose any deals. We also worked with the General Manager Kolter Kesler. He also showed us a great amount of respect and let us take our time test driving and looking. Both Julie and Kolter were extremely knowledgeable about their product. I would highly recommend this dealership for Infiniti. And I would highly recommend Infiniti over other Luxury brands. You get a great driving experience, features, finishes, and overall very great service!

Best Ever

by from Cary NC |

The two Crossroads dealerships here in Cary and North Raleigh have provided the best buying and service experiences I've ever had in 35 years of buying and leasing cars. Gary Feldman is the sales professional I have dealt with (initially at the North Raleigh location and now at the Cary store). He's very likeable and friendly and he never makes me feel pressured. I always enjoy visiting with him even if I'm just there for a service call. There's been little need for negotiation because the first deal he put on the table was better than my intended final offer both times. I've never seen any service department move as efficiently or as fast as Crossroads Infiniti. I routinely spent 30 minutes or more just dropping off or picking up my car at a certain Toyota dealer on Glenwood Avenue. Not at Crossroads! They have me in and out and in my free loaner car in 2 minutes! And it's always washed and vacuumed even if it's just in for an oil change! I don't see any need to shop anywhere else.

Crossroad Infiniti South

by from Durham, NC |

Excellent customer service. Convenient location for car search. Sales staff easy to work with and followed up in timely manner.

Great Dealership .. from start to finish!

by from Durham, NC |

Gary Feldman, Mike Asbury , and Kolter Kessler made my experience at Crossroads Infinity very easy and I look forward to leasing the new 2015 coupe as soon as it arrives! The service is also incredible ... the entire team really works together ... this had made my vehicle a real "DRIVING EXPERIENCE"!!!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Yoiungsville, NC |

I have to give this dealership a well-deserved "5" in every category. This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I first met Julie at the dealership's grand opening last year and she stayed in contact with me on a regular basis up until the time of the purchase of my 2013 G convertible in September. She was very knowledgeable and kept me informed of their inventory and specials. The rest of the staff was very friendly and courteous as well, including the General Manager, Kolter Kesler I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Julie and the staff there, And I would recommend Crossroads Infiniti South to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Car!! Excellent Experience!

by from Morrisville, NC |

Tristen Nguyen, Sales Consultuant was the first person who welcomed me at the Infiniti Dealership. Notice I used the word "welcomed." Tristen made my car buying experience very pleasant and informative. He did not pressure me but allowed the vehicle to sell it self. I would recommend any friends or relatives to the Infinite Dealership in Apex. Great Car!! Excellent Expereince!!

Great service, love my new vehicle

by from Morehead Zcity, NC |

I have given this dealership a high rating because they were not pushy, very patient and worked hard to get my business! They worked with me over the telephone via live calls, texts and emails since I was 3 hours away and made me feel like I was well informed. Also, the car was delivered to me in Jacksonville, to my job, without any hesitation! I really enjoyed working with these three gentlemen and I won't hesitate to return when the time comes to find another vehicle! Thank you Jermaine for your kindness and patience, Kolter-for your re-assurance about the vehicle your wife uses every day and answering all my relentless vehicle questions, and finally Mike-for all of your work to get my finances correct and answering all of my questions with honesty-not to mention getting a great deal on my interest rate ;) Crossroads Infiniti South has a great team there!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I came by Crossroads Infiniti South to look at the cars since I had been impressed with the quality and style of the vehicles. They had a 2012 EX 35 that I was interested in driving and possibly purchasing. The dealership is extremely impressive in appearance. Jermaine Street greeted me after I had some time to look at the car and provided me with a comprehensive overview of the features and benefits of the vehicle I was considering. He was very professional in his approach and knowledgeable about the car. He took the time to get to know me and better understand my needs. Kolter Kessler, the General Manager was also very helpful in sales process. Together, both Jermaine and Kolter made me feel very confident in my purchase and made it an excellent experience. I would highly recommend Crossroads Infiniti South.

#1 Infiniti Dealership in NC!!!

by from Durham, NC |

I highly recommend Crossroads Infiniti South for their excellent facilities, friendly staff, personal service, and a great buying/leasing experience! Gary Feldman in Sales was great to work with. He was kind and friendly, and took his time to go over all of the details of the Infiniti G37 Coupe I was test driving. He even made sure to tune in my favorite type of music on the Sirius satellite radio! Jon R. in Sales worked out a great deal for a lease, and he and Gary, along with a detail person, stayed after closing to prepare the car so I could drive it home! Since it was raining that night, Gary told me to come back on Saturday for a free detail and to meet the GM, and the Service Manager. When I returned on Saturday my car was detailed quickly by the friendly service staff. I really enjoyed the waiting area with fresh baked goods from a local baker and great coffee and beverages. The GM Kolter introduced himself and congratulated me on my purchase and treated me with to a few complimentary gifts! The reception staff on both visits were also very friendly and helpful. I have already received an e-mail from the Service Department with my next scheduled maintenance appointment as well. What a great experience, and I really appreciate all of the time and hard work put in to ensure that I was truly satisfied. Thank you to the wonderful staff at Crossroads Infiniti South!