Crossroads Infiniti South

Used 866-409-0347
Service 866-397-9977

Excellent Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

The experience was exceptional. Everyone was friendly, no one was "pushy" - they were willing to work with us on our price and financing terms and we got an excellent deal on a fantastic vehicle. We live in North Raleigh and went to the Capital Blvd location back in the Fall to purchase a QX56 and the experience was not at all the same. So we are pleased that we made the decision to drive a little farther to get such great customer service. We will definitely be repeat customers.

Best Car Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Cary, NC |

Gary Feldman and his team at Crossroads Infiniti South have gone above and beyond what I expected to make my family and I as happy as we could be. I have bought and sold many cars before, but have never had such a friendly, understanding, and honest experience. My family felt as if our best interest was at the forefront, making us comfortable and at ease with the whole car buying experience which as we all know can be scary at its best and traumatic at its worst. I have already and will keep recommending Gary and the rest of the Crossroads Infiniti South team to all of my friends and coworkers as a required stop in any car buying experience. Thanks Gary and all of the other people behind the scenes at Crossroads Infiniti South that made this the best car buying experience one could dream of. I already know where I am purchasing my next car, if you have to ask just re-read this review.

Product, Price, People

by from Pinehurst, NC |

When you frequently go to your favorite restaurant, or generally do your week's shopping at the same preferred supermarket, or vacation at the same spot year in and year out, it's pretty much for the same three reasons. The three reasons are that you enjoy a superior product, the pricing is competitive and fair, and the people become more like friends or advisors. We just purchased our third Infiniti from Crossroads Infiniti for exactly those reasons. Infiniti cars are exciting, built for performance with great innovative technology. Crossroads new facility in Apex is designed with customer comfort in mind. In thinking about pricing, during all three transactions for our cars, my feeling was that we were working to get a mutually acceptable deal on the table. I never felt once that I was being manipulated or played. We did not always agree for sure, but in the end I felt really satisfied that I had a good deal. That is because of the efforts of Gary Feldman who certainly worked some magic. What is interesting to me is that all three times that I started speaking with Gary and his manager, Kolter Kesler, about acquiring a new Infiniti, I ended up driving away with a different car than the one I had originally targetted. This shows the inventiveness of the Gary and Kolter team in getting us into the vehicle that fit our needs and was priced right. All three times, we felt that we had made great choices because we had Gary guiding us to the great deal. Candidly, we have never had this same feeling from any other car purchase in our lives. And believe me we have bought lots of cars for ourselves and our children. So if Product, Price, People motive you, then you might want to check these folks out.

Product, price, people

by from Pinehurst, NC |

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Cary, NC |

I have been buying new and used cars from dealers for over 30 years and this was the finest experience I have ever had. From the outset, Jermaine was professional, knowledgable, hard working and acted as my advocate in the buying process. He never made me feel pressured to move faster nor did he ever let on that he would be terribly dissappointed if the sale fell through. This I took as kindness as I am much older than he. (Please excuse me here if I mangle any names/titles). Jon, the sales manager, honestly listened to me when I spoke about my hopes for the deal. We ended up talking new-car value versus old-car value and lease factor and he was able to give me a great deal! There was not even one case of extra back-and-forth in the process ---- the first time ever for me. Mr. Kolter Kesler, the General Manager, was kindly attentive during this process, as well as the next day to my wife, when she had to visit again to round out the paperwork on our trade. If I could, I would give these folks a 7 on the 5 scale.

Great experience with Julie

by from Apex, NC |

Julie was never pushy. She never made assumptions about what we could afford (as others have done) She showed us the vehicle and all its functions and worked to find the car we wanted once we'd decided.

Best Car Dealer In Apex

by from Cary NC |

Have bought many new cars in our time. Not only were they helpful and knowledgeable but they didnt make you feel pressured at all. They worked with us to give us the payment we needed and went out of there way to get the vehicle we wanted. There new showroom and service center is outstanding. I can't wait to get the car serviced just to relax at the service center! and visit the new family we have at infinity South of Apex!!! Fondly, The Galvins