Huston Cadillac Buick GMC

Service 877-577-7510

PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND TRUST

Great dealership

by from Lake Wales, Florida |

Love this dealership. Houston treats us like gold. Would highly recommend everybody to go to Houston GMC. What a great dealership. Thank you Houston K. Owen 2015 GMC 2500 HD

Great buying experience!!!!!!

by from Orlando, FL |

On July 25th I purchased a certified pre-owned 2011 Cadillac SRX from Mark Riff at Huston Cadillac in Lake Wales. The process was smooth and Mark was both personable and professional. I love my SRX!

Happy customer

by from frostproof fl |

Took in my cadillac srx for oil service and was informed right away about a couple of recalls and took care of it right away. .customer lounge was awesome...they certainly care for their customers..been dealing with Huston motors for over 20 yrs..highly recommend

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Okeechobee Florida |

Absolutely the best car buying experience I have had. I had owned my previous vehicle for 11 years and was not looking forward to the buying process. I knew what car I wanted and this dealership helped me find it. The focus on customer satisfaction is excellent. I really think this dealership understands a buying relationship, that is how you get referred and repeat business. I plan on owning my car for many years, but when it is time for a new one I will certainly return to this dealership. Thank You Dave and all the staff!

Huston Cadillac of Lake Wales, Florida

by from Davenport, Florida |

We would like to commend both Hans Mathes and Paulie O'day for making our experience at your dealership the best that my wife and I have ever encountered. Hans listened to us and found us the profit car. Paulie was the perfect Manager and was very understanding to all ours needs and went way out of his way to make us feel like we were all that mattered and showed us he truly cared about our needs. That brings us to Ray Cantu, he was icing on the cake. He made us feel like we were now part of the Huston family. He made the paperwork enjoyable and took the time to make us feel good about make the purchase with your company. These three people (now friends) are why we are looking forward future dealings and telling everyone we see to come and share the experience we had with Huston Cadillac of Lake Wales.

The Best Car Buying Experience EVER

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

Purchased my new Cadillac from Mark Riff. It was the Best Purchase Experience I have ever experienced

Very responsive service

by from Poinciana, FL |

I submitted my original quote request late last night and first thing in the morning, I worked with Eric - he was very helpful, presented multiple options and help me select the perfect vehicle. Sales process was easy, no pressure and very comfortable. Highly recommend this dealership!

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from frostproof |

Good service,freindly,and keith did a great job getting the deal we wanted when no one else would.Thank you guys at huston gmc

Have purchased over 50 cars BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

Have purchased over 50 cars over the years. Was referred to Mark Riff. He was the most Professional Sales Consultant we have ever worked with. From the product Demo to the paperwork, He was very well in Tune to our needs. He showed us the Facility, We met the Service Dept. Tim Huston even came in and introduced himself.. We will always refer customers to your company.. Very Impressed

Incredible Dealership Experience

by from Tarpon Springs, Florida |

Tim and Dave Huston are exceptional people to work with. In fact, all of my experiences working with different people at the dealership from Cindy in Service to Dawn and Vandy in Sales have been incredible. They really treat you how you would like to be treated. The environment is friendly and professional. Love their new dealership!