Palm Springs Motors

69200 California 111, Cathedral City, CA 92234

New 800-695-9058
Used 888-474-0810
Service 877-853-9971

BIGGEST SELECTION IS ONLY MINUTES AWAY - SINCE 1959 - OVER 100,000 CUSTOMERS SERVED!

Satisfied Customer

by from Palm Springs, CA |

Quick and efficient service. Great customer care and attention.

Service Department

by from Thousand Palms, CA |

Palm Springs Motor's service dept. provides outstanding service and quality repairs. If one is a Lincoln owner, you are royalty.

PS Motors service dept

by from La Quinta, CA |

I drive the extra mile (s) to have our fords serviced @ PS Motors. There is no bull, work is done right and they treat me with respect. The facilities are clean, new & their people are the best. I feel right at home and will keep coming back for both the service on my Mustange & Freestyle, and when it comes time to replace them.

Very Pleased

by from Palm Desert, Ca. |

Have had my car serviced and some repairs made several times now and was very pleased with my experiences there from up front manager to repairs made. Definitely will be my first choice for anything needed on my Lincoln MKT.

Great service always have car ready when they say.

by from San Bernardino |

All polite and allways have car ready when they say. That is why I drive to Palm Springs for my service

Best customer service and price in California

by from Huntington Beach Ca |

Dealer was great to work with. They gave me a great price for the new vehicle and my trade in. I would recommend this dealer to all who are buying a new vehicle. Thank you Palm Springs Motors for the no fuss on buying my new F150

Very satisfied

by from Julian, CA |

You have good people at Palm Springs Motors. They made us very comfortable and really worked well with us on every detail. We really got the right car and are happy with the transaction.

Wonderful Service - Friendly and Helpful Staff

by from Cathedral City, CA |

The staff was very easy to work with and friendly. Izzy and Clarence were a pleasure to work with and I would purchase any future Ford/Lincoln products from either of them. Izzy was a huge help in assisting me with getting my other vehicle home and setting up My Sync. Their facility is new and they are still getting settled but the set up for their Lincoln Lounge is very nice and Lincoln owners will be very pleased with the amenities there. My only caution to a buyer is to make sure you thoroughly check the detailing of your vehicle at release. There were a few details that were missed that I felt were important. My overall experience was not affected just my expectations were not exceeded in that one area.

Above and beyond service

by from Cathedral City, CA |

Was heading to the Express service for my first service for my Mazda6 and was told I needed to have first service at the dealership. Dealership fit me in with no appointment and on the road again in 1 3/4 hours.

Palm Springs Motors responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Jimmy, thanks for this nice review! It is nice to know that our staff was able to provide you with an exceptional customer service. Please feel free to call or visit us should you need further assistance. Best, Michael Beaty | mbeaty@palmspringsmotors.com

Great Service

by from Palm Springs, CA |

My service writer, Vanesha, is excellent. She is friendly and professional, and our service is always done quickly and effectively.

Palm Springs Motors responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Norma, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Vanesha was able to provide you with friendly and professional service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best, Michael Beaty | mbeaty@palmspringsmotors.com