Precision Ford

945 N Main St, Lillington, NC 27546

New 888-236-7494
Used 888-870-9421
Service 888-238-1595

Free Oil Changes for Life! "Expect More, Expect More!"

My experience with Ford PC12312011

by from Lillington, NC |

Wow, I couldn't believe how easy it was. After looking for my dream car and moving around different dealerships, I now have my dream car. How? I found a great salesman, met the Repair Department's head, too numerous to include everyone. I felt that dealership was there for me then and in the future. They not only met me but took the time for me to ask specific questions about their service, future services and satisfied ALL my questions and worries. I did not go into the dealership to buy a car, only to have questions answered. I came back with a friend the next day and went away with a new car. Did I say new car? I went away with the vehicle of my DREAMS, a true miracle! Thank you Ford for also providing ME with not only the vehicle but, the experience and a True Team of Experts.

March 11, 2013

Ms. Hight, Thank you for your kind words about our dealership. We will always take the best care of you and your new Ford vehicle. We look forward to being of service to you. Thank you again, Nathan Dickens

Great service

by from Lillington,NC |

After searching for a new car for a while I went to Precision Ford in Lillington. I told them my credit history and the payment I want and the car I would like. Within minutes the sales team and finance came back with an approval and I was riding in a new car within an hour. They were fast and very helpful. They went above and beyond to help me. Thank you Precision Ford of Lillington.

Worth the Drive to Lillington

by from Wilson, NC |

I bought a new Ford Focus from Precision Ford in Lillington. We negotiated everything over the phone. When I got there, there were no surprises which was a good thing. The new car was full of gas, clean, and ready to go. Craig, the Sales Manager, was awesome.

Poor delivery of new vehicle

by from Fayetteville NC |

Upon receiving my 2013 Taurus I notice that the fuel hand wasn't reading accurately and also there was black oily marks in numerous places on the interior roof informed the salesman who stated that he had to check with service department on fuel gauge. He returned to tell me that there is a recall on the fuel sender. He told me to take the car home and he will pick it up when mechanics can perform the recall service on the vehicle. This was not good because I purchased this vehicle for my wife. I had to surprise her with a brand new broke vehicle. The first thing she notice was all the black oily marks on the roof. The salesman said that he would have that done when they pick up the car. The tried to remove the marks but failed. That was about seven months ago. I will always drive a ford but this was by far the worst buying experience I've ever had. I trusted this dealership because I had purchased from them before. While my new Taurus was being repaired the salesman bought me a 1992 crown Vic to drive. Could he had brought me something similar to my 2013 Taurus? The fuel gauge has been repaired but the marks are still there on the roof.

An absolute 10!

by from Garner, NC |

I had a great experience from start to finish with the entire staff at Precision Ford. Melvin who was my salesman exceeded my expectations with the way he stayed right on top of things from returning phone calls and answering questions to emailing me photos and being available when I came to the dealership. When I purchased my 2002 F-250 with the 7.3L diesel (an absolute gem of a truck) it was later in the day but Mike made sure they got it serviced so I could take it home that same night. It was a low pressure buying experience with reasonable staff that went above and beyond to make sure I left grinning from ear to ear! My recommendation to anyone is forget about the big box dealerships that are notorious for high pressure smoke and mirror sales tactics and go somewhere that will treat you like a valued customer! Thanks

ZERO Customer Service

by from Willow Spring NC |

Call to get someone removed from their mailing lists and get lied to repeatedly. Apparently there is no one there who has a clue because when you ask to be transferred to someone who CAN help (after being rudely told to go on the Internet to find what you need), you'll get "dismissed" and hung up on. The only thing I wasn't lied to about was the fact that there is no one who can help. They don't arrange for the mailings. WRONG, they have a company in Louisiana do it. Of course, that was after someone else told me their information comes from the DMV for the mailings. Was curtly told the company in Louisiana is in Metairie; it's in Slidell. I would not, in good conscience, EVER be able to recommend this dealership! Hard to know how ANYONE there, except that helpful, sweet Abby who answered the phone calls, can even find their way to work. Steer clear, for sanity sake.

July 19, 2013

Precision Ford is currently under new management and has made several changes to address our customer concerns. We treat all of our clients with the same respect and care they deserve. If you are in need of any assistance you can reach Horace Bethune the GM or John Manley Internet Director at (910) 814-9612. This is the only negative review we have received through Cars.com and strive to exceed our customer's expectations.

Exceptional Service!!

by from Lillington, NC |

The very moment I walked in the door, the service lady greeted me with a smile and a good morning! You can't beat that! She was attentive, made sure she understood what I needed, and immediatley took action to get the repair started on my vehicle. When her co-worker walked up to the counter, she explained what I needed and then later on the service technician came out and greeted me with professionalism and kindness. They did an exceptionally good job with all repairs and I will gladly continue to bring my business here. All company personnel insures that customers are comfortable while waiting and that all of our needs are met while waiting. Waiting area is clean, bright and spacious.

March 31, 2013

Willie, Thank you for review of our Dealership and it's Service Department. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again. Nathan Dickens

Daughter's car

by from Lillington, NC |

My daughter lives out of town and is finishing culinary school next month. She is clueless when it comes to maintenance on her Ford Fusion. She was visiting this weekend so I called Precision Ford on Thursday to see if they could work her car in for Friday. The service man was so accommodating and said they would be able to service her car the next day. He went over everything the service would include and explained thoroughly. On Friday when Greg saw that her car was due for the 100,000 mile check up he called me and explained all that would need to be done. They were able to complete the service, (extensive service) that same day. Greg was very friendly and explained everything thoroughly. Precision Ford did an excellent job with the service and all the staff was exceptional friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership. Happy they are close by in Lillington.

February 26, 2013

Thank you for recommending our service department. I am glad we were able to take care of your daughter's Fusion. We will be here to help her with all her vehicle needs. Thank you again. Nathan Dickens

Still Outstanding Service

by from Linden NC |

This is my 3rd visit to this Service Dept. and they as always provide outstanding service & customer care

January 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We always want to make sure our customers receive the best service. We look forward to fufilling your needs. Thank you again, Nathan Dickens

Excellent Service!

by from Lillington, NC |

I had the pleasure of having my vehicle serviced at Precision Ford today. I was extremely impressed with their knowledge and ability to not only do what I asked of them, but also to detect a potentially hazardous situation that they notified me of, and I am so greatful for. I am making a trip tomorrow, and had I gone elsewhere, I'm sure I wouldn't have been informed of the problem (a tire, split on the INSIDE edge) as I had only gone in for an oil change. I am very thankful that they were recommended to me, and I will not hesitate to pass that recommendation on to anyone needing car repairs, oil changes, etc. code PC12312011

January 26, 2013

We appreciate your business. We work continually work to provide the best service for our customers. Thank you again. Nathan Dickens

Lincoln service

by from Lillington, NC |

the first thing is the salesman. he was polite and well groomed and had a great personality. he had great speech. his ability to work with me was great. he explained everything to me that i needed. he was readily available and made me feel welcome and made me feel like he wanted to help me. The service department is also great. They make me feel welcome, and explain everything that I need to know about any problems that I have. I have no questions when I get to the cashier about the pricing. Everyone is polite and well groomed and always make me feel extreemly welcome and I know that they want my business. Its not everywhere that you recieve that type of customer service. I appreciate the courteous staff. They are extreemly efficient.

January 26, 2013

Mr. Dawes, Thank you for your recomedation. We value our customers. We look forward to continueing to meet your needs. Thank you again. Nathan Dickens