Toyota Scion of the Desert

68105 Kyle Rd., Cathedral City, CA 92234

New 866-418-5573
Used 866-509-2117
Service 888-231-2123

Hundreds of cars, trucks, vans, 4x4s & SUVs... all in one location!

Lack of integrity and LAZY !

by from Palm Springs, Ca |

We purchased a certified used vehicle from here. It took 4 months for them to process paperwork with the DMV to get my license plates. The finance associate said he would only send out a credit inquiry to two creditors since I had excellent credit. A month later I checked my credit report and found they had submitted to over 15 different banks ! Only positive was the sales associate was great, but he was quickly replaced by a sales manager when we started negotiating pricing. I will never return for service or any future purchases again.

Lacking in customer service

by from San Diego, CA |

Recently inquired (June 2014) about a 2012 Rav4 on your website and was quoted a price by Maggie. When I followed up about 2 weeks later, with Maggie at Toyota of the Desert regarding the availability of the vehicle, she never even bothered to answer my two emails about the vehicle. Have since purchased a Rav4 2012 at another dealership. Her failure to at least advise if the vehicle was still available resulted in your loss in this instant purchase and for future reference. Rose San Diego, Ca.

Toyota Scion of the Desert responded to this review

July 27, 2014

We're sorry to hear that. We appreciate your review as it will serve as an excellent training opportunity for our staff. We regret that we were unable to help you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future, we value your feedback and your business.

Never contacted me.

by from Las vegas |

Terrible. They never contacted me! They have a funny way of showing they need-want your bussiness!

Toyota Scion of the Desert responded to this review

June 12, 2014

We apologize for not contacting you. We want each of our customers to feel the value that we place in them, which is why we appreciate that you reached out to let us know that we fell short of that. We would like to make this right. Our General Sales Manager, David O'Brien, would like to chat with you to see what more we can do. Since we do not have your full name to enable us to look you up in our system to contact you, we would ask that you contact him by email: omar@toyota111.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Wonderful, knowledgeable people work there

by from Cathedral City, California |

A thoroughly wonderful experience. No BS, just competent people who gave me a fair price.

Toyota Auto Center

by from Cathedral City, CA |

Treat You Very Polite, Great People, Very Helpful, Hablan Espanolo.

Great, no pressure customer service.

by from Palm Springs, CA |

I had a good, no pressure experience here at Toyota. Julio Corona, our sales guy, was knowledgeable and kinda. Would definitely purchase my car from here.

Among Friends here

by from Rancho Mirage |

We came looking for a new camry and I was very impressed with the low pressure dealership style. Most other dealers are hard sales and make you feel pressured or uncomfortable but I felt very at ease here like I was among friends.

Drove the distance for this service

by from Woodland Hills |

I'm from Los Angeles area, This dealership was the only one with my specific car ( Scion FR-S ) My initial reaction was to how large this place is. I was able to do most of the paperwork over the phone with minimal trouble which was extremely helpful. Over all I am extremely satisfied and will recommending anyone in this area to stop on by Toyota Scion of the Desert!

VERY EXCITED

by from JOSHUA TREE, CA |

THEY REALLY HELP ME A LOT TRYING TO FIND THE CAR THAT I WANTED, THE PEOPLE WAS VERY NICE!!

Freindly Staff

by from Rancho Mirage |

Staff was fiendly, offered free water on a hot day. Showed various models I was interested in.