International Auto Outlet

2531 Dixie Hwy, Hamilton, OH 45015

Used 888-562-9256

Great experience at the IAO

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We pre-shopped online and went to the International Auto Outlet with a list of six vehicles to look at. Jordan was very helpful, very patient, and up front with us with information. We were provided with all information we asked for, and although we did not buy the first vehicle we looked at, I wanted to write a positive review for this business. We were treated with respect and consideration. This is a good company to deal with.

Poor Vehicles & Poor Service

by from CULLODEN WV |

Called about a vehicle and was told by Andy that he his self would call us back. He didn't. We called the next day and he assured us that the vehicle we were inquiring about was GOLD. Despite the NO CALL BACK we still drove 3.5 hours to come see the vehicle that we were assured we would not be disappointed. We get there and Andy sends us to another guy (who was the detail guy and auction goer). The vehicle had flakes of paint off and were spray painted to cover there were runs in it and over spray on the exhaust and tires. The A/C didn't work and the vehicle was leaking oil. On the driver side there were 2 visible dents. Very disappointed!

junk cars and they lie lot

by from middletown, oh |

junk dealer, buyer beware. the salesman I dealt with made a lot of promises about the car I purchased. he lied about fixing the a/c , he lied about bringing the car back to fix the check engine lite.when I took it back eithri the mechanic was not working that day and he never called me to get it fixed.

poor customer service

by from Cincinnati |

Dealer promised things after the sale, and now will not return calls or email. Many broken and malfunctioning parts on vehicle that were discovered later. Would not recommend.

Stephanie Jarrett

by from Craigsville, WV |

I bought a Land Rover from them yesterday. I was in market for a high quality, one owner, accident-free LR3. When buying a used vehicle, that can be hard to find! Well, it's not difficult at International Auto!! ALL of the vehicles these gentlemen showed me had flawless Carfax reports and all were beautiful machines! They showed me all they had on their lot and then some more and took their time with me in doing so. They were all so nice and very professional; starting from the classy lady you encounter when you first walk in, to the sweet and helpful salesmen, to the mechanics who are happy to stop and talk to you and answer any question you can conjure up. It was my absolute pleasure buying a vehicle from this group! When I walked out with my LR3, I left with a smile, peace of mind that I bought an excellent working vehicle for an excellent price and they made the experience and time I was there an absolute delight. Plus, they gave me a fair amount for my trade-in! COME AND CHECK THEM OUT!!! I know you will be glad you did. I also know I'll be back when it's time for another vehicle and I live 6 hours away!!!

DONT PLAN ON GOING BACK

by from Cincinnati OH |

After canceling the deal I was told they were going to charge me a 3% fee of my down payment which was $1,500... $1000 on card and $500 cash... But only got refund 1000 on my card and not returned my 500 cash.. Supposedly they could not return the $500 due to some issue with the bank they were financing... Basically lost $500.

Great prices and great people to shop at

by from dayton |

We spoke with Jordan on the phone a few days Before we went to the dealer, he gave us all the information Before we even comments to buy the van, we sat an Appointment to come out and drive the van after the Phone call. When we got to the store the van was Ready for a test drive we like it , a greed on a price In no time and we bought it. we are very happy with the experience at International Auto outlet.

Bad reviews equal one less customer

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I'm in the military and need a nice dependable car asap!! Wow! I had my eye on a few cars at this establishment. After reading the reviews, I don't think I'll ever do business there. I'd like to see for myself but why take the risk! Reviews like this turns potential customers away.

Thanks to the reviews I won't be buying from here

by from Zionsville, IN |

I don't need a car that's going to break down within 1 day. I also don't need a place taking forever to fix something that should have been fixed in the 1st place before placed for sale. They know exactly what's not working and what can and can't be fixed they just choose not to fix the little or big stuff so I choose not to purchase from here. I was even going to drive all the way from Indiana they way they talked up their business. Thank you everyone for the reviews.

Good group to work with

by from West Manchester, OH |

We purchased our car from this dealership. After getting it home we had some issues with it that were no direct relation with anything that the dealership had done in preparing to sell this car. We were able to work things out with the guys there to get the repairs made and get my car back on the road again. I love the car we purchased and am very pleased with buying this car from them. My review from the 31st of January was a heat of the moment post and I do apologize.

TERRIBLE!!!!!

by from Covington,KY |

We test drove 4 cars. All of the cars had issues. Two of the Subaru's had engine issues. They tried to explain that Subaru's drove a certain way but could not explain the check engine light or the smell of something burnt under the hood. Michael Lemon was terrible. He did not know what he was talking about and gave us the run around. All in all it was a very poor experience and if I could save one persons time then this review was worth it.