Apple Valley Chevrolet

650 Foxcroft Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25401

Best Car Dealearship I have ever been to.

by from Chesapeake, VA |

We had the pleasure of being helped by Mr. David Boone (304) 263-3341 Ext.248. First of all, we drove from Chesapeake, VA because they gave me such a great price. (Almost $5,000 cheaper than Chesapeake, VA) second of all their facilities are so prepared for families with kids like ours in the way that the kids were entertained during the whole process. I would recommend this car dealership to anyone, especially if you are from VA. Don't buy cars in VA they are overpriced. Thank you David again and Apple Valley Chevrolet.

Corvette repair

by from Charles Town, wv 25414 |

The employees were very nice and we very efficient. My appointment was at 10:00 am but they didn't have it on the schedule but worked me in soon as they could. My waiting time was not very long. I am verry happy with the service they provided me. I will go there again.

Great service!

by from Martinsburg, WV |

We bought a Chevy Tahoe. The service was quick and professional. Answered all our questions and were eager to please us. The building is beautiful and clean. They located the Tahoe we wanted in one day of our purchase. Would highly recommend!

Highly recommended!

by from Martinsburg, WV |

Bought a camaro from apple valley about a month ago. It was a great experience and they were very knowledgable and helpful in getting me financing. My salesperson was helpful but not at all pushy and everyone made me feel like my business was appreciated. I also got a good price, which is always important. Highly recommended if you're looking to purchase/lease a car!

Service (seriously???) department

by from Inwood, WV |

Terrible customer service in the service department. Here is a list of promises and when they were actually fulfilled by the service department: 1. I can fit you in on tomorrow (Tuesday). Fulfilled: Four days later (Friday - and only because I called to check on progress). 2. The technician will call you by the end of the day. Fulfilled: Never. 3. The service manager left a message on my phone to return a call to her. Stated she would be available until 5:00pm. Fulfilled: I tried for 2 1/2 hours to return her call. Eventually was placed on hold for 15 minutes. I hung up. After sitting at the dealership for 10 days I finally went and picked up my vehicle.

Purchased from Apple Valley twice

by from Martinsburg WV |

I like Apple Valley Chevrolet and Toyota. They make car buying experience outstanding. I like the way the sales people are easy going, listen to your argumentative points and don't fuss back, and the way the dealership takes care of their customers. They give us the best trade in value for our vehicle and offer other perks which makes sense to keep going back to them. Apple Valley seems to value the commitment of their customers and vehicles. Vaughn Russell was the salesman who gave me resources for other options that I wanted done to my vehicle and has called to check to see if there was anything he could do for me and overall he was friendly.

Chevy Equinox purchase

by from Charles Town, WV |

Great Sales team. Friendly and low pressure. They really listened to what we were looking for in a new car. The sales and customer areas were clean and well maintained. We highly recommend Miller's Apple Valley Chevrolet, Toyota & Scion. We purchased a new Toyota in 2006 and a new Chevrolet in 2014. We still have the Toyota Camry and expect to have the Chev Equinox for at least 10 years.

Quality Service Department

by from Harpers ferry WV |

I've used many dealership service departments over the past 40+ years and this is by far the most competent, friendly and responsive dealership I have encountered! No fancy concierge service where clueless advisors try to sell you on unnecessary overpriced servicing and parts; no multiple visits to correct a repair not properly addressed; no long waits for servicing or obtaining parts; etc. What they provide is multiple lanes to speed intake and registry and eliminate bottle necking at peak hours; numerous service advisors/ knowledgeable service personnel who when necessary interface with the mechanics and factory reps on your behalf; facilitators for cueing and transporting vehicles for servicing and who adequately relate your problem to the service staff; a clean, comfortable waiting room with TV, computer stations, tots playroom, complimentary beverages and donuts; and most importantly the respect and proper treatment and storage of vehicles being serviced to prevent damage to the interior or external finish. This same knowledgeable and courteous treatment extends to the whole service experience including the their parts department and billing staff. I go miles out of my way to use Apple Valley, Martinsburg WV for service over closer GM dealerships and found that the extra travel time is more than made up in shorter wait times for the service to be performed. A real "they got it together" act

Not satisfied

by from Martinsburg w.v. |

I spent over $1000 to repair my vehicle there and I'm still having the same problems. It seems like they didn't know where the problem was coming from so they just found something costly to fix..thanks for nothing!!!

Great service

by from martinsburg, wv |

Great service and great staff, they don't play any pricing games with you and they try to get you all the discounts possible.