Jini Motors

(3.2) 5 Reviews

821 K Ave, Plano, TX 75074

Wonderful service

by from Texas |

One of the most helpful dealerships in the area. The team counseled us to look at a different vehicle (one they didn't have) instead of pushing the sale. We followed their counsel and they were absolutely right! Definitely a place to come back to!

Never Contacted me EVER!!

by from Irving,Texas |

I have sent 2 emails to the dealer and several calls until I finally gave up on contacting them. I never received any type of contact or acknowledgement. I wanted a Chevy HHR bt I will find another one elsewhere.

Zero Follow Up

by from Plano, TX |

I contacted this dealer twice, gave them my information and never heard back from them again. Apparently they don't need the sales.

Jini Motors responded to this review

August 6, 2013

Dear Mr. Ted, Due to federal regulations we are unable to process any loan applications without a signed credit application. We did leave you a message informing you so. I am sorry for any miss communication. I will be glad to assist you in your search for a vehicle, please give me a call personally and I will do my best to help you. we do need all the sales we can get and we would like your business, if you are still looking. Sincerely, Dee Naidoo 972 422 9486

excellent service

by from lawton, ok |

My husband and I bought a 2008 white bmw from jini motors. Dee and his team ensured we were satisfied with the car. We wanted to put brand new tires on it because we were driving the car back to oklahoma and Dee called a mechanic shop and got us new tires at a very affordable price. Dee also threw in an oil change. This dealership is worth a look! My husband and I buy and trade our cars a lot. And I have never met a team of people so eager to ensure you get the right car for you.

Car purchase

by from Tyler, Tx |

Very nice people with very Clean cars. The customer service was a plus,and have already recommended them, and look forward to more business with them in the near future.

Jini Motors responded to this review

January 18, 2015

The people at jini motors will take your car if you are late one payment that guy dee don't like black people stay away from this dealership it is not a good place to buy a car..