Future Automotive II

Used 888-391-7342

We specialize in Cars, Trucks and Sport utility vehicles under $10,000

Odometer rolled back

by from Daphne, AL |

I bought a truck from this company with the title showing 117,000 miles. After owning it a few months it became apparent that the truck had more miles than was showing. Investigation showed the truck had 186,000 miles six years before I bought it. Complaints to the dealer were completely ignored and I was told they wouldn't do anything about it. Its a shady operation that I wish I had never come in contact with.

Future Automotive II responded to this review

April 30, 2014

This customer did not buy a truck from Future Automotive II. He bought one at the other lot. Not the same owners but affiliated. The truck purchased was 15 years old and was sold as miles exempt because true miles were unknown. Not sure how that can be misunderstood.

Got a Great car cheap!

by from Daphne |

Found what I wanted on the internet and was in and out with my new car in about 45 mins. Thank you

FUTURE AUTOMOTIVE IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO !

by from ALABAMA |

Me and my family stopped by Future Automotive to see about purchasing a car. When we pulled up to the car lot we slowly pulled in and stopped the car. Normally at a car lot there are employees chasing outside to come see if you need any help. We were outside 15 minutes and no one yet had bothered to come see if we needed any help. So finally we went inside (which we should have just left), and the man at the desk ask us " Did yall find anything yall like? Need any help?" . He did not bother to get up and come out side to help us. After we went back outside he did not know the prices on the cars and sounded like to me he was just making up things as we went along. We tested a few cars out and the cars were running bad and things were breaking off inside ALL the cars we went in. The man helping us there was very rude and seemed to be just money hungry. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reconsider if you are trying to buy a car from there. Make sure the TITLE is ok and the car FAX REPORT is liable to see and read. The man will try and get over by any means possible. He also tried to clean out the cars the best he could so you could not notice the main things wrong with the car via the engine lights being on in almost every one of the cars. I am not sure how that man sells anything from that car lot. Thank you for your taking your time to read my review because I just hope that when looking for a car again, I will be able to read other reviews.