Bill Cram Chevrolet

New 888-348-0063
Used 888-693-2905

Mrs sherry cardinale

by from Waterloo ny |

Devan was amazing! He was aware I have had some very stressful circumstances in the past few months and he was helpful and supportive. I hope if I have to have another vehicle I can work with him again! I love my vehicle and all of the features on it. Devan took time to explain all of the features and make sure I understood them. Great working with you Devan.

Great Experience

by from Geneva NY |

No gimmicks and no pressure...Hands down the best place I've ever purchased a vehicle.

Great buying experience all around!

by from Groton, NY |

Devan Farnes, our sales person, was wonderful to work with!!. He listened to all of our needs and made sure everything was met to complete the sales transaction of our new 2015 Chevy Silverado. Thank you Devan! In addition to Devan being great,, Matt in financials was also great to work with. We will definitely recommend Bill Cram to friends and family!

Good Experience

by from Watkins Glen |

My sales representative Devan Farnes and the employees at Bill Cram Chevrolet were pleasant and good to deal with. I found the car on line and they were very helpful and honest when contacted by phone and email. The dealership was about 1 hour from my home and was able to complete the sale with a trade in, in one trip to the dealership in about one hour.

Great price on a 2500

by from Morrisville, NY |

I drove all the way from Morrisville, NY and Tim Ritter gave me a great deal on 2012 Silverado 2500 HD. Service was friendly and the financing was easy. I was drove in around noon and I was able to drive my new truck home about an hour later. Thank you Tim Ritter and Bill Cram Chevrolet!

General manager

by from Seneca falls by |

The general manager was absolutely the most on professional experience I've ever had in a car dealership he should be ashamed to call himself a general manager.my mother was trying to buy a vehicle and he made her cry he's a terrible person he should not be selling cars let alone being a manager and people wonder why car salesman have a bad reputation. This was an all around bad exsperience me and my husband had to buy a. Vehicle for her because she didn't even want a new car after this exsperience. We went to vison and got a great deal. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to my worst enemy.

Bill Cram Chevrolet responded to this review

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much for bringing this concern to our attention. We appreciate your opinion and we will use this review to better our customer management process. Our sincerest apologies for your inconvenience, and if there is anything we can do in the future for you or your family don't hesitate to contact us! Thank you

great buying experience

by from Seneca Falls Ny |

My first leased vehicle is my current 2014 chevrolet Silverado 1500 crew cab. Buying at bill crams chevrolet was a great experience for me. Ashley Champion was a pleasure to do business with she was more than willing to let me test drive many vehicles before i really decided what i wanted to buy or lease. She made the whole process very easy. She also helped me when i thought i wanted to get out of my lease early she spent alot of time and energy to help find what i was looking for and helping me to understand the good and bad of leases. I will definitely be getting my next chevrot from Ashley Champion. Thanks

Great experience!

by from Waterloo NY |

My son needed a more economical vehicle for work so we looked at our options at Bill Cram Chevrolet. Ashley Champion was our sales person and she showed us some great vehicles within our budget. Ashley kept us informed every step of the way. We will definitely would return to see Ashley for all our car needs.

Great Service, Friendly Environment

by from Seneca Falls, NY |

Great experience. Fair deal, not high pressure, and helpful with all the new bells and whistles. We shopped around and Tim was one of the reasons we went back to Bill Cram. Prices really didn't vary much so we went on our gut instinct with Tim and are very pleased we did.

Bill Cram review

by from Lyons NY |

I recently purchased a used vechicle from Tim Ritter at Bill Crams in Seneca Falls, NY.I was very satisified with the deal he was able to give me.The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly.Tim satisified the terms of our agreement.I would recomend Bill Crams to anyone looking to purchase a vechicle in the upsate New York area. Larry Lyons, NY