Bill Cram Chevrolet

New 888-348-0063
Used 888-693-2905

Good Experience

by from Watkins Glen |

My sales representative Devan Farnes and the employees at Bill Cram Chevrolet were pleasant and good to deal with. I found the car on line and they were very helpful and honest when contacted by phone and email. The dealership was about 1 hour from my home and was able to complete the sale with a trade in, in one trip to the dealership in about one hour.

Great price on a 2500

by from Morrisville, NY |

I drove all the way from Morrisville, NY and Tim Ritter gave me a great deal on 2012 Silverado 2500 HD. Service was friendly and the financing was easy. I was drove in around noon and I was able to drive my new truck home about an hour later. Thank you Tim Ritter and Bill Cram Chevrolet!

General manager

by from Seneca falls by |

The general manager was absolutely the most on professional experience I've ever had in a car dealership he should be ashamed to call himself a general manager.my mother was trying to buy a vehicle and he made her cry he's a terrible person he should not be selling cars let alone being a manager and people wonder why car salesman have a bad reputation. This was an all around bad exsperience me and my husband had to buy a. Vehicle for her because she didn't even want a new car after this exsperience. We went to vison and got a great deal. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to my worst enemy.

great buying experience

by from Seneca Falls Ny |

My first leased vehicle is my current 2014 chevrolet Silverado 1500 crew cab. Buying at bill crams chevrolet was a great experience for me. Ashley Champion was a pleasure to do business with she was more than willing to let me test drive many vehicles before i really decided what i wanted to buy or lease. She made the whole process very easy. She also helped me when i thought i wanted to get out of my lease early she spent alot of time and energy to help find what i was looking for and helping me to understand the good and bad of leases. I will definitely be getting my next chevrot from Ashley Champion. Thanks

Great experience!

by from Waterloo NY |

My son needed a more economical vehicle for work so we looked at our options at Bill Cram Chevrolet. Ashley Champion was our sales person and she showed us some great vehicles within our budget. Ashley kept us informed every step of the way. We will definitely would return to see Ashley for all our car needs.

Great Service, Friendly Environment

by from Seneca Falls, NY |

Great experience. Fair deal, not high pressure, and helpful with all the new bells and whistles. We shopped around and Tim was one of the reasons we went back to Bill Cram. Prices really didn't vary much so we went on our gut instinct with Tim and are very pleased we did.

Bill Cram review

by from Lyons NY |

I recently purchased a used vechicle from Tim Ritter at Bill Crams in Seneca Falls, NY.I was very satisified with the deal he was able to give me.The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly.Tim satisified the terms of our agreement.I would recomend Bill Crams to anyone looking to purchase a vechicle in the upsate New York area. Larry Lyons, NY

Great leasing experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I leased a car from a dealership that had been sold during the term of my lease. Since my salesman wasn't available anymore I didn't have much guidance on my return options. I called Amy Cram who answered my questions and gave me some great direction. Tim Ritter located the new car that I was looking for and took care of my lease return and new lease in a very professional and personal manner. They both made this purchase a very pleasant experience. I have referred several people to Bill Cram's dealership and will definitely be returning.

2014 Silverado

by from Lyons,NY |

Great Buying experience AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+

pleasure to do busines

by from clyde ny |

the sales person ASHLEY CHAMPION did a fantastic job finding the best deal for me. was not planning on buying the same day but she made it very simple. the service dept is top notch. i have been doing business with crams for some time and will continue to do so.. rjj.