Bill Cram Chevrolet

New 888-348-0063
Used 888-693-2905

great buying experience

by from Seneca Falls Ny |

My first leased vehicle is my current 2014 chevrolet Silverado 1500 crew cab. Buying at bill crams chevrolet was a great experience for me. Ashley Champion was a pleasure to do business with she was more than willing to let me test drive many vehicles before i really decided what i wanted to buy or lease. She made the whole process very easy. She also helped me when i thought i wanted to get out of my lease early she spent alot of time and energy to help find what i was looking for and helping me to understand the good and bad of leases. I will definitely be getting my next chevrot from Ashley Champion. Thanks

Great experience!

by from Waterloo NY |

My son needed a more economical vehicle for work so we looked at our options at Bill Cram Chevrolet. Ashley Champion was our sales person and she showed us some great vehicles within our budget. Ashley kept us informed every step of the way. We will definitely would return to see Ashley for all our car needs.

Great Service, Friendly Environment

by from Seneca Falls, NY |

Great experience. Fair deal, not high pressure, and helpful with all the new bells and whistles. We shopped around and Tim was one of the reasons we went back to Bill Cram. Prices really didn't vary much so we went on our gut instinct with Tim and are very pleased we did.

Bill Cram review

by from Lyons NY |

I recently purchased a used vechicle from Tim Ritter at Bill Crams in Seneca Falls, NY.I was very satisified with the deal he was able to give me.The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly.Tim satisified the terms of our agreement.I would recomend Bill Crams to anyone looking to purchase a vechicle in the upsate New York area. Larry Lyons, NY

Great leasing experience

by from Rochester, NY |

I leased a car from a dealership that had been sold during the term of my lease. Since my salesman wasn't available anymore I didn't have much guidance on my return options. I called Amy Cram who answered my questions and gave me some great direction. Tim Ritter located the new car that I was looking for and took care of my lease return and new lease in a very professional and personal manner. They both made this purchase a very pleasant experience. I have referred several people to Bill Cram's dealership and will definitely be returning.

2014 Silverado

by from Lyons,NY |

Great Buying experience AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+

pleasure to do busines

by from clyde ny |

the sales person ASHLEY CHAMPION did a fantastic job finding the best deal for me. was not planning on buying the same day but she made it very simple. the service dept is top notch. i have been doing business with crams for some time and will continue to do so.. rjj.

Great people and a good experience!

by from North Rose, NY |

I recently purchased a 2015 Silverado 2500 HD from Bill Cram and had a great experience.? My salesman Tim Ritter was very friendly and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.? Tim put up with a lot of questions and was very patient and not pushy with me while I sorted out exactly what I wanted.? It was a very low pressure buying experience and made purchasing a new car enjoyable instead of dreadful.? I have always owned Ford trucks in the past but I'm very happy I met Tim and the team at Bill Cram and I really enjoy my new Chevy!

Great Buying experience

by from Valios |

I had a very enjoyable experience buying my Silverado 1500 at Bill Cram. My salesperson Tim Ritter was very knowledgeable and worked really hard to get me a great deal.

Refreshing dealership to do busness with!!!!

by from Johnstown, NY |

The buying experience at Bill Cram was very easy and enjoyable starting with finding my vehicle on cars.com to taking delivery of my new truck! My salesman, Tim Ritter took the time to anwser all my questions I had concerning my purchase and during the whole sales process I was never placed in a high pressure situation. The entire staff at Bill Cram was very professional and easy to work with.The Finance Department was excellent, keeping me informed on the status of my loan. All of the paperwork was completed prior to my scheduled delivery time. Even the title clerk came out to further explain some motor vehicle registration questions that I brought up!